- Text Size +

chp 32

 

A surprise for everyone

 

The next day Nick was pretty busy getting things ready for the show. We all went to the venue pretty early. Kathy called me and told me her and Becky were free tomorrow afternoon for lunch. I told her that I didn't think it was a problem but I would have to talk to Nick and I would giver her a call back. She said that that was no problem. Nick and the rest of the guys were on stage doing a run through before soundcheck. All of a sudden the guys started coming in. Nick came up to me and sat next to me. "Hey Kathy called and said that her a Becky are free tomorrow afternoon," I said. "Sounds good. We have to go see the wedding planner tomorrow too," he said kissing me. "Oh that's right. Ok we should have plenty of time," I said. The guys did their soundcheck and the show. All of the girls stayed in the dressing room. We were still abot to hear the guys. They finished their show and came back to the dressing room. After everyone was cleaned up Kristen and Kevin stood up.

"Can I have everyone's attention? We have some importatn news," he said smiling. Everyone stopped what they were doing and listened. "We want you all to be the first to know that Kristen and I are going to be having a baby," he said looking at Kristen and smiling. Everyone cheered and congratulated them. After that we all headed back to the hotel since it was pretty late. Nick and I were so tired that we went straight to sleep.

The next mornng we slept in pretty late. As soon as I got up I wasn't feeling so well. I had to run into the bathroom. "Baby are you ok?" Nick asked coming to see about me. He came in and seen me with my head over the toilet. "Are you ok?" he asked again. "Yea I think so. I don't feel so good. My stomach is just upset I guess," I replied. "Well lets go get some breakfast and maybe it will feel better," he said helping me up and leading me back into the room. We both got ready and went and got some breakfast. After that we went to meet with the wedding planner.

She helped us pick out everything we needed for the wedding. She said everything would be delivered down to Hawaii in time. She told us that it might be a good idea to be in Hawaii a few days before the 21st. We put together a list of people to come. We had 150 guests. The wedding planner said she would make sure the invitations would get sent out. We then put together a menu for dinner at the reception. By the time we were finished with the wedding planner, we had to go meet Kathy and Becky for lunch.

Once we got there, they were waiting on us. It was so nice to see old friends, the lunch was quite nice. After lunch, we continued sitting there catching each other up on the lastest thing going on in our lives. "Did you see the cover of US Weekly magazine?" Kathy asked me. "No why?" I asked. "Well," she said taking it out. "You and the rest of the girls are on the cover," she said handing me the magazine. I looked at it and the first thing that came to mind was that damn paparazzi guy that followed us.

"I knew it," I said. "Knew what?" Nick asked. "I had a feeling we were being followed that day," I said. I read the title out loud. "Well at least we know she has good taste." Nick and I just looked at each other. "Well you now know where I got my dress," I said laughing trying to lighten thins up a bit. It was a picture of us all going into Vera Wang. Nick just laughed. "I'm sure it's beautiful," he said putting his arm around me. After a little while we said our goodbyes and we continued walking around town until we ended up at the park.

"Remember this spot?" he asked. "I do. this is where you gave me my promise ring. You told me that you hoped to replace it with an engagement ring," I said looking down at my left hand. "And I did replace it with one," he said bringing my face to eye level with his. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. "I can't wait to marry you," he said. "Me either," I said. We then started walking again. We headed back to the hotel. Once we got there, fans were standing outside. They spotted Nick and I coming up. Nick stopped to sign some autographs and have some pictures taken. Some girls even wanted my picture taken with them. After a few pictures and autographs, Nick said goodbye and we headed inside. Everyone was in the banquet room hanging out. We decided to go join them.

The guys played a couple rounds of poker and us girls just hung out. Somehow we lost track of time because all of a sudden I looked down at my cell and it was 7pm. We all decided to go get something to eat. Afterwards Nick, AJ, Veroncia and I decided to catch a movie. Everyone else went back to the hotel. After the movie we all headed back to the hotel. Nick could tell I was exhausted. When we got back to our room, he picked me up and laid me on the bed and took me in his arms and fell asleep with me.

The next morning, I woke up again feeling sick to my stomach. I snuck out of bed and ran into the bathroom. When I came out it finally hit me. "Could I be? Now way," I said to myself. I looked in the bedroom and Nick was still asleep. I called Veronica to come and go to the drugstore with me. It wasn't far away. I wrote a note to Nick just in case he woke up and I was gone.

Veronica and I got to the drugstore and ran back out before we were noticed. I got back to the hotel and ran into the restroom downstairs. I looked down and smile came to my face. I came out of the restroom and Veronica didn't even have to ask me, she knew what the answer was by the look on my face. She went back up to her room and I got on the phone and called Nick. I was trying to think of how I was going to tell him. We were in Canda for a month then it was the big day. This was the last thing I needed on my mind but, I knew that I had to tell him. I wanted to surprise him.

He finally answered the phone. "Baby I was worried sick," he said. "I know and I'm sorry. Can you meet me downstairs? I have something for you," I said. "Yea I'll be right down," he said. There was a store in the hotel. I bought a card and a rattle. The girl recognized me and she smiled. She wrapped up the rattle for me. I left the store and went and stood by the elevators and waited for Nick.

When he came off, he took me in his arms and kissed me. "Please don't do that again," he whispered. "I never worried so much about anyone than I did about you this morning. I thought you left me," he said. I pulled back and looked at him. He had tears in his eyes. "Never. I told you I'm here to stay and I meant it," I said kissind him. He looked at me and smiled. "I love you," I said. "I love you too baby. So what did I come down here for?" he asked. "Are you hungry?" I asked. "Yea I could eat," he said. We left the hotel. I stopped by a grocery store and bought some breakfast. We then headed to the beach. After we ate our breakfast, Nick could tell I had something to tell him. I handed him the card. He opened it and read it. He looked up, thre the card and took me in his arms.

"Is it true?" he asked. "Yea that's why I've been sick when I get up," I said. There was a moment of silence. I pulled back and he had tears rolling down his cheeks. "My life is complete," he said wiping the tears. "I'm going to have my very own family," he said kissing me. "Yea we are. I have something for you. It's my turn to give you something," I said giving him the box and he opened it. He took out the rattle and smiled. He then put his hands on my stomach. He leaned in and kissed me then kissed my stomach. "You will be just as beautiful as your mommy," he said laying his head on my stomach. After a while on the beach we decided to put together a surprise dinner for everyone. I was more worried about my dress fitting. I would only be two month along. I figured I would be good. All thoughout the day Nick never stopped smiling. I never seen him so happy. He was always protective of me but now he was even more protective. I smiled at the thought, it was kinda cute when he was like that.

The time came for the dinner. We all headed out and went to a secluded restaurant on the beach. After everyone was done eating, Nick stood up. "You all are probably wondering why we invited you guys out tonight. Truth is, we are going to be parents," he said choking up. He looked down at me and smiled. Everyone was so happy for us. I think they were more happy for Nick because he was going to have his own family that he could love and that would love him in return unconditionally. I never seen so many teary eyed people in on spot. Everyone was crying. We all stayed at the restaurant until late at night. Once we were finished, we all headed back to the hotel. We all needed to get rest, especially the guys. They had a show tomorrow.

Once we were back in our rooms, Nick took me in his arms and started kissing me. He worked his way down my neck. He started unbuttoning my shirt and threw it on the floor. I then slid his shirt off over his head and threw it. I started carassing his body. He let out a soft moan. He looked at me with passion burning in his eyes. he then started undoing my jeans and slid them off with my panties. I undid his pants and pulled them down with hs boxers. He gently picked me up and laid me on the bed. He crawled on top of me. I could feel him against my leg. He slid inside me and started thrusting slowly. The longer he thrusted, the more intense it got. He started kissing me again. This time he put his tongue in my mouth. He started carassing my mouth and I gladly returned the favor. We both let out soft moans. Nick started thrusting faster and faster until we both climaxed together. He looked down at me and smiled and then slid off of me.

After a moment of silence and looking into each other's eyes, Nick broke the silence. "Baby, I was thinking maybe we should wait to bring this out into the open until after the wedding," he said. "Yea I was thinking the same thing but, people will do the math and they will find out we got pregnant before we were married," I said. "They will all think that that is the only reason you married me," I added. "So, let them think what they want. They say something horrible about my family and they will have to answer to me. I'm not very friendly when you piss me off especially if you say something bad about my family," he said. I just smiled at him. "What?" he asked. "You are so cute when you get mad and when you get all protective. I think it's sexy," I said smiling at him. He just smiled back and took me in his arms. We fell asleep in each other's arms.