- Text Size +

Chp 34

The honeymoon surprise

 

 

The rest of the week in LA, Nick spent a lot of time in his studio working on and writing music. I was putting the final touches on the wedding. All of the invitations were sent out, we made reservations for the resort and got a preacher. Both of us were also reading up on the information that Dr. Kashing gave us. I also got all of our laundry finally finished. It was finally the day before we left for Canada. Everyone else was finally in LA. That night we were all getting together for dinner. That day I packed our suitcases again. I also threw in all of the information the doctor gave us plus a copy of my record just in case I needed it.

That evening we all went to the Ivy and had dinner. When the time came to order our food, Nick again told me to get a little more than usual. Kevin also told Kristen. It was kinda funny to have two people in the Backstreet family pregnant. Lord help everyone when the time came closer for us to have the babies. Kevin and Kristen were going to be having their baby first then Nick and I would be having ours.

"So is everything finalized for the wedding?" Leighanne asked. "Yep, I finished everything this week. My parents are bringing all of our stuff to Hawaii with them. We are going on the 16th to make sure everything runs smoothly," I said.

"So, Nick where are you two going on your honeymoon?" asked Howie. "Well I was gonna wait to tell her," Nick said giving Howie the evil eye. "But I planned for us to go to Italy and Greece for two weeks," Nick said.

"Holy shit baby! Are you serious? I've always wanted to go there," I said with excitement. "Yea baby I'm serious. I know you've always wanted to go. That's why I made the plans for there," he said smiling at me. I threw my arms around him. "Thank you sweetie. Have I told you how much I love you?" I asked kissing him. "Yea but I love hearing it. Your welcome baby. I love you too," he said kissing me. "Even though it was supposed to be a surprise," he added glaring at Howie.

"What? I'm sorry I didn't know. You should've told me about it," Howie said. "It's all good dawg. I was gonna tell her while we were in Canada," Nick said. "Oh ok so I didn't let the cat out of the bag too early then," Howie said laughing. "Nah," Nick said. We all just laughed. The rest of the evening we all sat at the restaurant just chilling and relaxing. We all were going to meet at the airport the next morning. Since Brian, Leighanne, Baylee, Howie, and Leigh didn't have a place out here they stayed with us. Kevin and Kristen stayed with AJ.

When we all got back to the house, we showed Howie and Brian their rooms then everyone fell asleep because we knew we had a busy day ahead of us. The next morning, I woke up pretty early. I jumped into the shower first because I knew there was a lot of people that would be getting one. I got in the shower and turned on the water, letting the warm water wake me up. "Good morning baby," Nick said opening the door. I jumped from getting the shit scared out of me. "God Nick you scared me," I said. "Good morning sweetie," I added. "Care if I get one with ya?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "Get your sexy ass in here," I said grabbing his hands.

He came in and started kissing me passionately. He started carassing my wet body. I was running my hands up and down his wet chest then up and down his back. He pulled back, ran his fingers through his hair and smiled. "God everytime you get more beautiful," he said coming up to me and kissing me. He put me against the shower wall and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started kissing him. I had one arm around his neck the other hand I was running through his hair. I heard him let out a soft moan. I knew that drove him crazy. He then started kissing my neck, he knew that drove me crazy.

"Tell me if you," he said breathless but didn't finish because I put my finger up to his lips. "Sshh, I'll be fine," I said smiling. He gently thrusted up and slid inside me. He started out thrusting very slowly causing me to breath very heavily. He was breathing heavily on my neck between kisses. The touch of his breath and lips on my neck was enough to make me melt. He then started kissing me passionately on the lips. He put his tongue in my mouth and started carassing my mouth. I gladly returned the favor. I started running one of hand through his hair and the other up and down his back. He let out a soft moan in my ear. He started thrusting faster and faster. I let out a soft moan. "God Nick," I whispered breathlessly in his ear. We both climaxed together. He then gently set me back down and we finished our shower together.

Once we were ready Nick and I went downstairs and I made coffee. I think Brian has an inner coffee clock because as soon as it was done he was downstairs. Not long after him everyone else was coming downstairs. Throughout the whole morning Nick kept glancing over at me smiling and winking, he was so happy and it was so adorable. I just sheepishly smiled at him, ran my fingers through my hair and winked at him. I knew that drove him crazy. Everyone else got ready while Nick called a taxi to come pick us all up and take us to the airport. He also called AJ to make sure they were all up and ready to go.

Once we all got to the airport, we found our gate and loaded our plane. We found our seats in first class and sat back and relaxed. It didn't take Nick long to get out his mp3 player so we could listen to music all the way there. After about 4 hours we landed in Toronto.