- Text Size +

chp. 6

The "Official" meeting


During that day, it was all Jennifer could do to keep her composure she was so excited. She made arrangements for a limo to come pick her and Brandon up around 5:00. They arrived at the airport around 5:45 and made their way to the gate where Nick would be coming through.

Meanwhile on the plane, Nick was getting nervous but he couldn't figure out why. He has talked to Jennifer everyday for the past seven months. He was getting butterflies in his stomach jus thinking about seeing her again. The plane ride was so long because he had one thing on his mind, seeing his beautiful girl again. As the plane was landing, he was getting more and more nervous. As he came through the gate, he seen her, heaven standing there waiting for him. He couldn't believe his eyes. She was even more beautiful that the last time he seen her.

As soon as she seen him she ran to him. He threw his arms around her and kissed her deep and hard. They stood there in each others arms and kissed for what seemed like an eternity. They were now drawing a crowd. When both decided to finally come up for air, both turned bright red from all the people staring at them and taking pictures. "I think we drew a crowd baby, what do you think?" Nick asked jokingly. "I think you might be right. Damn it's good to be in your arms. I've been waiting seven months for this moment," I said. "Me too baby, me too." At that moment they shared another long and hard kiss.

"Do you want me to go and get your bags for you Nick, while you and Jennifer head towards the limo?" Brandon asked. "Sure, I'll have Mike go with us," he said. Mike was one of Nick's closest friends and his bodyguard. Brandon headed towards the baggage claim and Nick, Jennifer and Mike headed out. Of course on the way, Nick and Jennifer were stopped by fans. They all wanted autographs and pictures and they all asked tons of questions.

"Is Jennifer your new girlfriend, Nick?" one fan asked. "Yeah she is. I really care a lot about her," Nick replied. Jennifer had a surprised look on her face. She was definitely not expecting that although it felt good to hear it. As they were headed out the door, they met up with Brandon. "Are these all of them, Nick?" he asked. "Yea thanks Brandon," Nick replied. They all got into the limo and headed out of the airport.

"Do you want to go and get something to eat or do you want to go straight to my apartment and get settled in?" I asked Nick. "I'd rather just go straight to your apartment," he said with a devilish grin on his face. All the way there Nick and Jennifer couldn't keep their hands off of each other. They were so happy to be in each other's arms. When they got to the apartment, everyone said their good nights and good byes. Mike, Nick's bodyguard, stayed with Brandon while Nick went with Jennifer.

After Jennifer made them something to eat, they decided to pop in a movie. As they were watching 'Alien vs. Predator' they fell into each other's arms. Nick looked at her and said, "My God you are so beautiful. What did I do to get a girl like you?" He did not give her time to answer because he leaned in and kissed her with all he had. As they were kissing Nick couldn't help but slip his tongue in her mouth and caress her mouth. She felt him doing this and she just about melted but gladly returned the offer. It was as if they were united now in some way. Nick scooted her down and gently laid her on the couch. He stared into her big blue eyes and was swept away. He looked up and down her taking in every inch of her beauty. He couldn't believe that heaven was right there with him. He leaned down and kissed her deeply once again this time caressing every inch of her body. After making out for what seemed like forever, they fell asleep in each other's arms. They were in heaven together.