- Text Size +

Chp 9

The Best Night of Their Lives

 

 

 

Once we arrived home, we both settled down into the living room. After we rested a bit, I decided it was time to go to bed. "Ok I have one last surprise for the evening," Nick said with a smile. "You are just full of them tonight aren't you?" I asked laughing throwing my arms around his neck. "Yea I guess so. Wait right here, I'll call you when I'm done. Don't you move," he said putting his hand on my cheek. "I promise my ass is glued until you holler," I said as he laughed at m.

I waited as paitently as I could for him to call me. "Ok baby, come here," he said. The voice was coming from his bedroom. As I approached the door, I could smell the aroma of vanilla and I could see glaring light. I started to get butterflies in my stomach. "Why the hell are you getting so nervous. It's not liks this is your first time or anything," I said to myself. I then turned the handle and walked in.

Nick grabbed my waist as soon as I walked in and kissed me. "How do you like your last surprise of the evening?" he asked me. "It's absolutely perfect," I said skimming over every inch of his body. He was wearing black silk pajamas with the shirt undone. He moved me away from the door and shut it behind him. He came up to me and kissed me so passionately that it literally took my breath away. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me the same way again on this time it was longer. I threw one arm around him the other was around his neck. I then started running my fingers through his golden blonde hair. He just about melted in my arms.

He then started caressing me and running his fingers through my hair. We then stopped kissing so that we both could catch our breaths. He then started kissing my neck. While he was doing this he started to pull down one of the straps on my dress. My heart started beating faster and faster. I thought it was going to beat right out of my chest. "Are you okay?" he asked knowing I was starting to get nervous. "I'm alright baby. It's just that I can't believe I'm here with you," I said. "Well let me relax you," he said with a smile.

We then started kissing again. I rubbed my hands up and down his chest and removed his shirt. He then kissed the other side of my neck and removed the other strap on my dress. My dress then fell to the floor. He stopped for a moment and stepped back, taking in all of my beauty that he could. I then grabbed his waist and pulled him forward. I started kissing his neck at the same time tugging on his bottoms. I could see it in his eyes he was getting weak in the knees. I just smiled at him. He then picked me up and gently laid me on the bed.

He kissed me softly starting at my ankles and working his way up. When he came to my lips he stopped and said "God, I love you. You are so beautiful." "I love you too baby." He then kissed me passionately and said "Tell me if I hurt you." "I will baby but, I promise you that you're not going to." At that moment I think I died and went to heaven. Everything just left me except for one person, Nick.

Our bodies were rubbing up and down together. "Are you doing okay?" he asked. "Shh I'm fine baby. Just don't stop. I want this to last forever. God Nick you feel so good," I screamed. "I'm glad you like it. And trust me I'm here to stay, baby. My god you feel so good!" he said in a deep sexy bedroom voice. At that moment in time, our two bodies became one, time was frozen.

When we both opened our eyes, Nick leaned down and kissed me deeply and whispered, "You are now mine, we are as one and I plan on keeping it that way." "Me too baby. I don't ever want to lose you," I said. "I love you so very much sweetie," he said. "I love you too." "Should we go get cleaned up before we go to bed?" he asked. "Yea sure." He followed me into the bathroom to get a shower with me.