- Text Size +
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Chapter 3

~~~~ Bea’s POV ~~~~
I sat on my bed as my brother awaited the arrival of his band. I really don’t know why my brother would bring them here. I mean I’ve met the other guys before on numerous occasions. I met AJ about three years ago and we hit it off pretty good. Nick and Howie I met about two years ago during my brother’s birthday party. AJ and Kevin were there too but Brian couldn’t make it. Kevin, I knew him since we were little. Since him and my brother we’re buddies when we were all still at Kentucky I’ve known him mostly all my life.

They all know I have a kid and they of course knew who the father was, but didn’t really push the subject. Kevin was a bit disappointed at the fact his cousin would do that. He was actually quiet shocked that his cousin would do that, but in some odd way, like I did, he understood. After all they were barely beginning their dream career why ruin it?

Anthony got along well with the four boys. Brian was someone he never met his whole entire life, but he knows that’s his father. When Anthony has birthday parties or anytime the boys are free they try to visit Anthony as much as they can because they feel bad about Brian not being there for his own son. I tell them they don’t need to go, but they say feel obligated for some odd reason. I understand Kevin, but not the other three guys, not like I mind they come. Well one reason I could think of is on how they think of each other as brothers.

A couple of years ago I was suppose to be on the As Long As You Love Me video since my agency thought it would be good exposure, but I declined since I got a pretty bad flu. I was more than happy to stay home, but then staying in bed all day long wasn’t really something I like doing. But it didn’t matter to me it meant skipping the video shoot.

“Mommy, are we having a party?” Anthony asked as dressed him

I looked up at Anthony and smiled, “No sweety, we’re just going to have a little get together with your Uncle AJ, Uncle Kevin, Uncle Nick, Uncle Howie, and Brian is coming this time.”

Anthony looked at me and sat on his bed as I tied his shoes. He wasn’t really fond of Brian. I, of course told Anthony who his father was by showing him a picture of Brian and me. When he asked me why he wasn’t here I simply reply he was working for him. By the time Anthony turned four years old he got tired of waiting. Now I can say he had animosity towards Brian. Then again he is a child; I’m sure once he sees Brian his hatred will be gone. Even though he did not have a liking towards his father every time I looked at Anthony’s smile and it looked just like Brian. I see Brian in him more than I see me. It sucks, but I guess I know when my son grows up he’s going to be a heartbreaker.

“Can we invite Uncle Erick!?” Anthony asked looking up at me with those captivating blue eyes

I shook my head, “I don’t think so baby,”

“I want Uncle Erick to come! I don’t want that guy to come!” Anthony replied angrily

Before I can say anything the doorbell rang. Anthony looked at me and grabbed my phone. I raised an eyebrow and followed my son. He amazingly knew how to use my phone. Well at least how to hold a number down. He held the number 3 down and put the phone on his ear.

“Uncle Erick!!!” Anthony exclaimed
~~~~ End POV ~~~~

Chris opened the door for the guys and it took them some time to all come in. They had quiet a lot of stuff since they were staying there for two months and then going on tour immediately. The guys looked around and noticed it was only Chris they could see.

“Where’s your sister man?” AJ asked with a smirk

“AJ didn’t my sister already turn you down?” Chris asked

Brian looked at them awkwardly. He thought the guys were just pulling his leg, but she really does live with Chris. Chris looked at Brian and nodded his head. They really aren’t the best of friends, but they were civil.

“You’re hilarious Chris, I aint looking for her because of that. I wanna see Anthony. I got presents for him.” AJ replied lifting up a bag of presents

Chris smiled and pointed upstairs, “Up there, Bea went to go change his clothes. Kid is hyper right now. He is so excited about you all coming. Well at least four of you coming. Besides that I kind off gave him some candy. Don’t tell Bea, she might kick my ass.”

The guys laughed. Before anyone else could say anything they heard a door open and a long tone. They heard a soft laughter and then saw Anthony walking right beside the railing with Bea right behind him shaking her head.

Bea looked at her son and couldn’t believe this. She just smiled and walked closely behind her son. They were on top of the staircase not noticing the people that arrived right below them.

“Guess what Uncle Erick! My Uncle’s are here!” Anthony exclaimed happily

“Anthony give mommy the phone,” Bea said trying to reach the phone

Anthony turned around and continued talking, “Can you come here Uncle Erick! Mommy and me wants to see you! And you can meet Uncle Nick, Uncle Howie, Uncle Kevin, and Uncle AJ!!!”

Anthony accidentally pressed the speaker button and you could now over hear Erick.

“I don’t think so little man; I just got back from work.” Erick replied before letting out a huge sigh

“Pwease! Mommy said she’ll give you cookies!” Anthony said trying to persuade Erick

Bea laughed at this. Anthony was very close to Bea’s best friend Erick. He was like a second father to him. He was there for her throughout her whole pregnancy. When Anthony was born, Bea live with Erick for a while since her brother was on tour with the boys back then. Even though he was like a second father, he always made it clear for Anthony that Erick wasn’t his father. That’s why he had a picture of her and Brian to clear it up for his son.

“Bea, you know your kid really knows how to persuade a guy, he should upgrade it to money though.” Erick replied knowing he was on speaker

“Well Erick, he learned from the best and it aint me. And about the money, well didn’t you tell me they grew on trees? Why wont you do what you do best and climb them trees monkey boy.” Bea said getting the phone from Anthony

“Yeah whatever, anyway you better start making them cookies.” Erick joked

“Oh you mean the dog treats? Sure Erick I’ll get them dog treats for you. You want the one the helps keep your breath fresh?” Bea joked making Erick and the guys laugh

“Oh someone has jokes tonight, I’ll be there in twenty minutes.” Erick replied before hanging up

Bea shook her head and laughed. She went down to Anthony’s level and smiled at him.

“Your Uncle Erick is coming in twenty minutes. Aren’t you a little persuader?” Bea asked making Anthony smile proudly

Chris coughed and Bea turned her head towards them. As soon as she turned her head her eyes immediately met with Brian’s. Anthony reached for Bea’s hand and started tugging on it. Bea slowly got up and walked down the stairs. The five men noticed Bea’s behavior and looked at each other. They really didn’t know how she would react if Brian was there. They weren’t expecting such a calm reaction and her walking towards them.

“You know we won’t bite.” AJ joked

Bea laughed and shook her head. As soon as they reached the bottom step Anthony ran to AJ. He accepted him with open arms and lifted him up.

“Hey little man, missed me? I got some presents for you!” AJ said making Anthony smile

Brian looked at Anthony and knew that was his son. You would be stupid if you couldn’t see the resemblance. He had dirty blonde hair like him. The curls were there and his eyes were as blue as his. And of course that smile. He just knew it was his kid. He looked over at Bea and she was still as beautiful and if even possible way more beautiful than before. She still had that same smile that made his knees go weak.

“Mommy! Uncle AJ got me a walkie talkie!” Anthony said happily

Bea shook her head and finally breaking her eye contact with Brian, “AJ you bought him one? Well all I know is that you’re going to be playing with that with him, not me.”

“That’s the point of me buying it. You aren’t gonna give me some love?” AJ asked opening his arms

Bea laughed and shook her head. She hugged all four of the guys. When it got to Brian she just nodded her head at him and turned back to the other guys. Anthony was not looking at his bag of presents while Bea was standing right behind him.

“So you ready to stay with us for two months?” Bea asked

“Home cook meals for those whole two months? I’m more than ready!” Nick replied rubbing his stomach

Brian hit him up the head and said, “I swear you and your food.”

“Why won’t you guys put your stuff upstairs and then come back down and we can start eating?” Chris suggested

All the guys nodded their heads and brought their stuff upstairs. Bea noticed how Anthony hugged all the guys except Brian.

‘Wow he really does hate him,’ Bea thought

Anthony went beside his mom and tugged on her arm. Bea looked down at him and smiled. She picked him up and Anthony put his head on her shoulder.

“What’s wrong baby?” Bea asked as she walked over to the living room

“I don’t want Brian here.” Anthony replied sadly

Beatrice looked at her son shocked. She never expected for him to say that. She knew Anthony was mad at his father, but she thought if she saw him he would be happy. You know how little kids are. This was just shocking to her.

“Why do you say that baby?” Bea asked lifting Anthony’s head up

“He never came for my partwies why come now?” Anthony asked

Bea looked at her son and gave him a small smile, “Because he was busy before baby, he had other things to do for you.”

She hated lying to her son, but she couldn’t live with the fact her son hater his father. That was something she didn’t want.

Anthony looked at Bea and sighed. He put his head on her shoulders and Bea just stood up. She knew her son was upset. Bea stood up and still had Anthony in her arms. By this time Anthony was facing front since Bea whispered to him she’ll give him a cookie. She was talking to Anthony and accidentally bumped into Brian. Brian was pushed back by a force and so was Bea which almost made her drop Anthony. She looked at her son and saw him hold his head and started to cry. Brian was startled and looked at Anthony who was rubbing his forehead.

“Oh gosh, baby are you ok?” Bea asked rubbing Anthony’s forehead

He shook his head no and held his forehead. Bea automatically went to the kitchen and put an ice pack on his forehead.

“I am so sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going.” Brian said as he followed Bea

“It’s ok, I wasn’t looking either Brian,” Bea replied giving him a small smile

She turned to her son and hugged him “Feeling better?”

Anthony smiled, giving her one of those famous Brian Littrell smiles and nodded his head.

“Thank you mommy you always know how to make me fweel bettwa!” Anthony replied

Bea smiled and looked over at Brian who followed them inside the kitchen. He was about to say something when the rest of BSB walked in the kitchen. They all looked at the scene before them and immediately noticed Bea holding an ice pack on Anthony’s head.

“What happened to Anthony?” Kevin asked as he walked over to his nephew

“Brian and I bumped into each other and Anthony bumped into Brian’s big forehead.” Beatrice joked

“Not my fault you weren’t paying attention where you were going as usual.” Brian replied joking as well

Anthony put the ice pack down and crawled over to the cookie jar. Beatrice saw him and took the cookie jar. The guys looked at her wondering why she did that. AJ was about to grabbed it from Beatrice so he can give Anthony a cookie, but then Anthony interrupted him.

“Mommy!” Anthony screamed

“No Anthony, you’re going to spoil your dinner.” Bea replied firmly

“Uncle Chris gave me one earlier. He always gives me one when I get hurt. And you told me you’ll give me one!” Anthony said crossing his arms and pouting

“Dear God you look just like your Uncle Nick when he wants something,” Bea paused and turned to Nick and winked at him “You’ll get one after dinner.”

Anthony looked away from his mother getting a little upset he didn’t get his cookie. He was soon over it when he heard the bell rang.

“Mommy! It’s Uncle Erick!” Anthony exclaimed with joy

“What is up with this Uncle Erick thing? Should we be jealous?” Nick joked crossing his arms across his chest

“I think we should be Nicky,” AJ replied giving Nick a pat on the back

Beatrice laughed and headed to the door. She opened the door and found Erick standing there with some plastic bags.

“I never said you were going to sleep over.” Beatrice said raising an eyebrow

“As much as you want me too these aren’t clothes. Your brother told me to buy some sodas and ice cream.” Erick replied as he headed for the kitchen

He was startled to find all five backstreet boys especially Brian. He glared at Brian and this didn’t go unnoticed by his brothers. They didn’t want to say anything since Anthony was in the room. He put the plastics on the island counter. He took out the ice cream and put it on the freezer. As soon as he turned around Anthony jumped on him.

“Woah Tony, you might hurt yourself.” Howie said worrying for Anthony’s safety

“It’s ok Uncle D! Uncle Erick is strong like Uncle Kevin so he can catch me.” Anthony replied with a big smile

Beatrice looked at the men on her kitchen and shook her head. She laughed and patted Erick’s back.

“Anthony don’t praise your Uncle Erick, he might get big headed.” Bea joked

“You know what since I’m too tired to think of a comeback I’ll stay quiet.” Erick replied

“You mean your too old?” Bea asked

“You know what, I ain’t even going to say anything.” Erick replied

Bea shook her head and laughed, “Wow for once I won.”

“Don’t get use to it.” Erick answered

Erick slid the glass door and went outside followed by Nick, Howie, Brian, Kevin, and AJ. Beatrice was about to follow when the doorbell rang. She went to the door and wondered who it could be. She opened the door and found her cousin Samantha dela Cruz on the other side.