[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

Everyone has heard of the saying “love moves in mysterious ways” but most people are unable to grasp the true meaning of it until it has happened to them. Love is unpredictable; you never know who, when, where or how it’s going to hit you but when it does, you find yourself wondering how did you ever manage to go on through life without it? Follow Brian and Bea as they discover what it means to heal the wounds inflicted by a past mistake and Nick and Samantha as they discover love in a very unpredictable place.

I have waited all this time

For your heart to be mine

Cause there's no love without you with me

-Joy Enriquez


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Brian, Nick
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7
Completed: No
Word count: 27250
Read: 26818
Published: 09/05/07
Updated: 03/21/08

1. Chapter 1 by LiLSmilez [ - ] (1496 words)
Hey everyone! I'm a new author here and this is my first BSB story! Hope you all will like it!

2. Chapter 2 by LiLSmilez [ - ] (1981 words)
Thank you for all the reviews everyone! :) Hope you like the new chapter! :)

3. Chapter 3 by LiLSmilez [ - ] (2717 words)

4. Chapter 4 by LiLSmilez [ - ] (2468 words)
Thank you for all the comments everyone! You all are great! Hope you like this next Chapter! :)

5. Chapter 5 by MissMina [ - ] (4942 words)

Hey everyone! Sorry it took long for the update! My co-writer and I were busy so we had to hold back updating for a bit! But it's here now and it's long since we're trying to make up for lost time!

Anyways I have a new co-writer, Mina. She wrote most of this chapter so here's Chapter 5! :)

6. Chapter 6 by MissMina [ - ] (6213 words)
Hey readers! So sorry for the long delay in posting this chapter. Both of us were busy with school: homework, projects, essays and finals. You know how it is. Anyway, to make it up to you guys this chapter is longer than our other previous chapters! Hooray! LOL We're trying to speed things up a little so hope you guys enjoy reading!

7. Chapter 7 by MissMina [ - ] (7433 words)

Sorry for the long wait! I tried to write the entire chapter by myself but since I'm a perfectionist and have school to worry about, it took me a while to get it all edited and finished. In the end, I had Bea finish it for me so all I had to do was edit the last 1/4 of it. LOL Anyway, sorry again! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I tried to make it extra long to make up for the wait. ^^;

 

-Mina