- Text Size +

A few weeks later Nick and Haylie were sitting home watching a movie when the doorbell rang. Haylie got up and walked to the front door. To her surprise it was Carrie and AJ just stopping by to see how Haylie was doing.
"Hey girl," said Haylie.
"Hey Haylie," said Carrie. "How are you?"
"Pregnant," said Haylie as they all laughed. "Hey AJ why don't you both come in." Haylie closed the door as they walked in and went to the living room where Nick was.
"Hey man what are you doing here?" asked Nick to AJ.
"Carrie just had to stop by," said AJ. "You know girls they gotta have their way."
"Hey I heard that," said Carrie as they all laughed.
Soon they were all going out for dinner. They were going to a little Italian place that had just opened.
While at dinner Carrie and Haylie talked about the baby more and Nick and AJ just talked about the CD and everyday stuff too. Once they finished eating it was only 7:30 so they decided since the mall closed at 9 to go over there cause Haylie and Carrie wanted to go.
They soon arrived at the mall and walked inside and Carrie said, "Lets go shop for shoes cause I want a pair of red high heels."
"Yeah me too," said Haylie. "I heard Jessica Simpson has a new line of shoes out at Macy's lets go there."
"Ok lets go," said Carrie.
"Baby were off to Macy's wanna come?" asked Haylie.
"No thanks me and AJ are gonna go walk around and go get a CD or movie or something we'll meet up with you soon thought," said Nick.
"Ok call me if you need anything I've got my phone on me," said Haylie as she kissed Nick and walked away with Carrie.
"I will and same for you," said Nick as him and AJ walked away.
While walking to Macy's Haylie and Carrie stopped in front of a baby store and couldn't help it but walk in. Haylie went straight to the little girl clothes.
"Aww look at this," said Haylie.
"Yeah it is," said Carrie. "Maybe you can buy it later if you have a girl."
"Yeah maybe I can," said Haylie. "Well lets get over to the shoes before this place closes." They soon left the baby store and walked to Macy's and went looking at the shoes.
Meanwhile Nick and AJ were at FYE going through the CDs.
"You know I've heard Haylie blasting this artist when she hears her on the radio and I was thinking of getting her that CD while were here," said Nick.
"What artist is it?" asked AJ.
"I think she said Taylor Swift," answered Nick. "All I remember is that the girl sang a song about Tim McGraw."
"Then go see if that's her and get the album for her then," said AJ.
"I will thanks," said Nick. "I even think I'll grab the new Beyonce CD too cause she likes a few songs from her and I heard her CD was good."
"Yeah that sounds great," said AJ. They soon bought the CDs and left and as they walked down towards Macy's AJ stopped in front a jewelers. Nick soon saw AJ had stopped and turned around.
"Man why'd you stop?" asked Nick.
"I was thinking Nick," said AJ.
"Bout what?" asked Nick.
"About maybe asking Carrie to finally marry me and all," answered AJ. "I mean you and Haylie are already married and Carrie and I have been going out longer then you guys and you've got a baby on the way."
"Don't say that too loud," said Nick as they laughed.
"Sorry man but you know what I mean," said AJ.
"Yeah I know what you mean," said Nick. "Wanna go look at the rings?"
"Yeah sure," said AJ as they walked into the jewelry store.
"Hi may I help you two men today?" asked the sales man.
"Ummm maybe," said AJ.
"We're looking for an engagement ring," said Nick.
"Ok I have the perfect ones over here if you want to look at them," said the sales man.
"Ok," said AJ as they walked over to the other side of the store.
"Now who is this for?" asked the sales man.
"Me," said AJ. "I want to get a ring for my girlfriend. I think its about time."
"Ok," said the sales man. "Well we have all these different kinds. What is your price range?"
"I don't have one really cause it doesn't matter," said AJ. "What's the best one you have?"
"We have this one over here its a pink diamond," said the sales man.
"Oh that’s so pretty that’s the ring I gotta get," said AJ.
"Ok do you know her ring size?" asked the sales man.
"Yeah heres her other ring I took that she didn't wanna wear," answered AJ as he gave the sales man the ring. Soon the sales man had the ring sized just right. AJ paid and Nick and AJ were off to meet up with the girls.
As they walked towards Macy's some fans saw them and stopped them for an autograph and a picture so they did that then Nick and AJ went to find the girls in the shoe department.
"Hey baby find anything you want?" asked Nick.
"Yeah of course," answered Haylie. "I wanna get these Jessica Simpson shoes and then some converse down at the other shoe store here."
"Ok lets go pay for that and go get the others," said Nick as he kissed Haylie and grabbed the shoes to go check out.
"Ok thanks baby," said Haylie as she kissed Nick back.
"No prob," said Nick. "Oh and I picked you up something. Here you go hope you like it." Nick handed Haylie a FYE bag as he walked to the register to check-out.
"Is this all for today?" asked the lady at the counter.
"Yes please," said Nick as he got his credit card out.
Haylie opened the bag as she stood next to Nick and grabbed out a Beyonce CD and a Taylor Swift CD. Haylie then turned to Nick and said, "aww baby thanks I wanted this CD too thanks." Haylie then kissed Nick.
"Your welcome," said Nick. "I thought you might like those CDs."
"Yeah I do," said Haylie.
"Well let me pay for this and then we can go over to get your other shoes," said Nick as he paid and then walked out with Haylie, AJ, and Carrie.
"I so need a new pair of converse mine are getting really old," said Haylie. "I have holes in the side of my shoes."
"Yeah I saw them, why didn't you just get some new ones earlier?" asked Nick.
"Cause I loved them," answered Haylie as they walked into the store.
"Haylie what do you think about these pair of converse?" asked AJ as they walked in and AJ saw some black and pink converse.
"Those are cute but I don't know I like more hot pink then that color pink," said Haylie.
"Then how about these hot pink and blue ones," said Carrie.
"I love them there the perfect ones ok I'm getting those," said Haylie. "Oh and look at these for babies they look just like mine that I want. I'm so getting a pair Nick I don't care what you say." Haylie grabbed a pair of baby shoes that they had in the smallest size. Haylie also got her shoes that matched and went to check-out. Nick walked up and put his credit card on the counter.
"Ok is that all?" said the sales man.
"Yes thanks," said Haylie. They then paid and headed back home. Haylie was so happy she got the baby something finally since she already wanted to buy things even thought she was only a little over 3 months pregnant.

About a week later AJ and Carrie were out at dinner at a small quite romantic restaurant.
"So we gotta be in New York in a couple weeks?" asked Carrie as they ate.
"Yeah but then we come back home a few days later to do more promo here," replied AJ.
"Ok," said Carrie as she took a bite of her food. "So after dinner you wanna head down to the beach cause I feel like walking on the beach tonight."
"That sounds fine," answered AJ. "I know a great place on the water we can go too."
"Great," responded Carrie as the music started to change in the room.
"Can I have this dance?" asked AJ as the song played.
"She's a yellow pair of running shoes
A holey pair of jeans
She looks great in cheap sunglasses
She looks great in anything
She's I want a piece of chocolate
Take me to a movie
She's I can't find a thing to wear
Now and then she's moody

She's a Saturn with a sunroof
With her brown hair a-blowin
She's a soft place to land
And a good feeling knowing
She's a warm conversation
That I wouldn't miss for nothing
She's a fighter when she's mad
And she's a lover when she's loving

And she's everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
I talk about her, I go on and on and on
because she's everything to me

She's a Saturday out on the town
And a church girl on Sunday
She's a cross around her neck
And a cuss word 'cause its Monday
She's a bubble bath and candles
Baby come and kiss me
She's a one glass of wine
And she's feeling kinda tipsy

She's the giver I wish I could be
And the stealer of the covers
She's a picture in my wallet
Of my unborn children's mother
She's the hand that I'm holding
When I'm on my knees and praying
She's the answer to my prayer
And she's the song that I'm playing

And she's everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
I talk about her, I go on and on and on
because she's everything to me

She's the voice I love to hear
Someday when I'm ninety
She's that wooden rocking chair
I want rocking right beside me
Everyday that passes
I only love her more
Yeah, she's the one
That I'd lay down my own life for

And she's everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
She's everything to me
Yeah she's everything to me

Everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
She's everything to me
Yeah shes everything to me
everything to me"
As the song ended they looked into each others eyes and kissed. When they broke from their kiss AJ dropped to one knee and grabbed Carrie's hand.
"Baby," started AJ as Carrie placed her hand over her mouth. "I love you more then anything in this world. You make me so happy. I can't see myself without you by my side. Will you make me the happiest man in this world and be my wife?" AJ slowly pulled out the ring from his pocket and opened the box to reveal the ring.
Carrie shook her head yes as she started to cry.
"Yes," Carrie finally said after a few seconds then AJ slide the ring onto her finger. AJ then got up off the floor and kissed Carrie.
"I love you," said AJ as they broke.
"I love you too," replied Carrie. "Lets get out of here."
They soon paid for their dinner and headed off towards the beach. The rest of the night they were on cloud nine and completely wrapped around the idea that soon they'd be married and one day be like Nick and Haylie or Brian and Leighanne with a baby.

The next day they called everyone they could think of and told them the great news about them getting married and started planning their wedding. They both didn't want anything too big but not to small. They wanted to get married soon before they had to go on tour and had to wait for the end of the tour.
"So we've called the last person I could think of," stated AJ as he sat next to Carrie on the couch.
"Yep," replied Carrie. "Now all we have to do is plan this wedding."
"Ok when do you wanna start?" asked AJ.
"How bout now?" responded Carrie. "I've kinda got some of it thought out."
"Oh really?" replied AJ with a smile on his face. "Please do tell."
"Ok," started Carrie. "I was thinking maybe a small wedding maybe either in Orlando or Checotah with just our closest family and friends and then we head off to somewhere like Maine or something for a week for the honeymoon. What do you think?"
"Sounds pretty good so far now lets just narrow it down," answered AJ.
"Ok," replied Carrie. "Where do you wanna have it?"
"Well lets see in Orlando we can have it at Disney on the lake there or we can have it in Checotah on the farm," responded AJ. "Or we could do it on the beach in Tampa. It might cost a little more but I know how much you love the beach and all. Or even the beach here in LA."
"Man now this is harder to chose then I thought," said Carrie as she thought of where to have the wedding. "Ok lets get back to the location. Lets pick a date first. How about September 7th?"
"Sounds like a great date," answered AJ. "That gives us 2 weeks before we have to be in New York for the promo."
"Great then at least one thing is set," responded Carrie.
Over that week they planned the wedding and got everything they needed as of tuxes and dresses and had then fitted and sent to the location of the wedding. They were so happy to be getting married and wanted it more then anything ever before. They were so much in love and everyone around them could tell.

Before they both knew it, it was September 1st and they were heading off to where the wedding was going to be. They had a wedding planner already at the location getting everything ready and they planned to be out there on the 3rd to get ready for the wedding.

Chapter End Notes:

Where do you think they'll get married at? Orlando, Checotah, Tampa, LA? Let me know what you think might happen. I know theres more then one reader out there. I'd love to know what ya'll think. Please leave a comment thanks.