- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Finally everyone had arrived by the 4th in Orlando for the wedding. Carrie had always wanted a fairy tale wedding but nothing too big so she decided to have her wedding at Disney. Yeah Carrie knew that everyone would think that, that was a big wedding cause Disney was kinda a place if you wanted to go all out for a wedding. They didn't care what people thought they'd have there wedding there no matter what.
"Ok so I know I can't see him tonight but can I at least call him on the phone?" asked Carrie wanting to hear AJ's voice.
"No I'm sorry Carrie but you gotta live without him for one night only," answered Haylie. "You'll see him tomorrow and before you know it you'll be married."
"Ok fine," replied Carrie. "Well at least lets go do something how about lunch at Hard Rock cause I'm hungry."
"Yeah that sounds good," stated Leighanne. "After we can go shopping at Downtown Disney if you want."
"Oh that does sound fun," replied Carrie.
"Ok well lets go and lets hurry this day up cause I wanna see my man again I miss him," said Carrie as she grabbed her purse.
"Ok well lets take the SUV since theirs more of us then what will fit in the car," noted Denise as they walked out the door.
Soon they were at Hard Rock and ordered their lunch.
"Can you believe by tomorrow night I won't be single anymore," stated Carrie. "I'll be Carrie McLean and I'll be married."
"Well there's nothing to worry about for tomorrow cause I know you both love eachother so much," started Denise. "I've never seen my son more happy with anyone in his life. You make him the happiest man in the world. I'm glad you both found each other when you did because you both are perfect for eachother."
"Thanks Denise," replied Carrie.
"Like I've told you already call me mom cause I'll be your mother-in-law tomorrow," stated Denise.
"Now I have all my mom's with me," smiled Carrie. "I love all three of you." Carrie leaned over and hugged both her mom, Annie and Denise.
"We love you too," said Carrie's mom Jessica.
"Your loved by all of us here," said Haylie's mom Annie.
"Thanks," smiled Carrie again.
Carrie paid for the lunch and headed out for Downtown Disney.
"So where to first?" asked Jessica.
"How about the pin shop I wanna get a wedding pin with Minnie and Mickey on it to remember tomorrow by," answered Carrie.
"You'll always remember tomorrow," stated Annie as they walked in the shop.
"May I help you?" asked an employee.
"Yes do you have any wedding pins?" asked Carrie.
"Right this way," answered the employee as she showed them the way to the pins. "We have this one or you can make your own here and we do ingrave if you want that too."
"Great thanks cause I wanted one since I get married tomorrow," stated Carrie.
"Well congratulations," said the employee. "I beat your man is very lucky."
"Oh he is," replied Denise. "And he knows that he is too."
Before they knew it, it was getting time for dinner and they had spent all day at Downtown Disney. They decided to go and eat at one of the restuarants in Kississimmee since they weren't too far from where they already were. They ended up at Red Lobster that evening. And after dinner they headed back to Denise's house and fell asleep not to long after they got back knowing the next day was gonna be very busy and packed.

The next morning Carrie woke up in AJ's old room to the smell of food and coffee in the other room. She smiled to herself as she streched and got up.
"Morning," said Denise.
"Morning," yawned Carrie.
"How'd you sleep baby?" asked Jessica.
"Great AJ's bed is comfy," commented Carrie.
"Well I've always kept his room the same as the guest room incase we have family or AJ come here for a weekend or something," stated Denise.
"Well I could smell this wonderful looking food from the room is it almost done?" asked Carrie.
"Yeah," replied Annie. "All we need is the other girls up can you go wake them up? Their in the other guest room. asleep."
"Sure I'll be right back," asnwered Carrie as she walked into the other guest room. She walked over and tapped on Haylie's shoulder. "Haylie time to get up. Breakfast is ready."
"Mmmm," responded Haylie as she started to move. "I'll be right there."
Carrie then walked to the other side of the bed and tried waking Leighanne up, "Leighanne. Time for food."
"Thanks be in there soon," stirred Leighanne.
"Ok I'll see you both in a few," stated Carrie as she walked out and back into the kitchen. "They'll be out soon."
"Great," replied Jessica.
A few minutes later Haylie and Leighanne walked in ready for breakfast which was already on the table in the dinning room.
"Dig in whenever you want," stated Denise. "I'm just gonna get a couple glasses for drinks."
Soon after breakfast they went and watched 'Runaway Bride' and just chilled out until it was time for them to leave to get ready.
Around 3 that afternoon after they had, had lunch they went to start getting ready for the wedding. They went straight to Disney where they had a hair stylest and everything ready for them.
Carrie was the last to get her hair, make-up, and nails done. By the time they were all done they looked like they had just stepped out of a fairy tale. It was getting close to 7 and they didn't have to be anywhere till 8:30 that night. They decided to go sit in the living room area avaiable for them and watched tv and talked until they had to leave.
When they finally did have to leave took a limo over to Magic Kingdom where they were going to be. They went to the castle and headed up to one of the rooms at the top of the castle where the wedding dress and all the other dresses were waiting. The wedding wouldn't be starting until 10 o'clock that night because they wanted to do it after the park had closed so they would be the only ones in the park. They had a quick snake before the wedding so they wouldn't be hungry during the wedding.
Soon it was 9 and they started to get the finishing touches on their make-up and hair and then put on their dresses and shoes.

Meanwhile over at Johnny's compound the guys were just getting up around noon. They each grabbed a bowl of cerrel and watched tv.
"Anyone wanna go ride the jet skis?" asked AJ.
"Sure," they all said at once.
"Ok lets get them all set up," Kevin said.
"I'm ready for some fun," replied AJ. "I want 7 o'clock to get here so I can get ready."
"Man I've never seen a more excited man then AJ is here today," stated Nick as they walked out back to the jet skis.
"Let's have some fun," said Howie as they put the jet skis in the water and got on them one by one and started them up and rode them out into the lake.
They spent hours on the lake messing around on the jet skis and finally decided to come in around lunch time.
"How about pizza?" asked Brian as they walked in the house.
"Who's callin?" asked AJ. "Cause I say I don't have to call since its my day."
"Whatever I'll call," replied Nick. "How many 3?"
"Yeah that should be good," AJ answered.
Nick then called and about an hour later they had their lunch. After they had finshed the 3 pizza's they through away their mess and watched tv some more.
"Basketball?" asked Brian as they flipped through the channels.
"That sounds so much more fun then this," replied Nick.
"Let's play," stated AJ as they got up and went out to the court.
At 8 that night they went out and grabbed some McDonalds and then headed back to the compound to get ready and then at 9 got into the limo and headed off to the Magic Kingdom.
The park had closed at 8:30 that night so they would have time to clean up and set up for the wedding. As they got there people where starting to arrive from their families and friends. AJ looked out the window of the limo and smiled to himself knowing that all his loved ones were coming to watch him get married to the most important woman in his life.

At 9:45 that night last minute touches were being taken place all over the place. The horse drawn carriage was just arriving at the back of the castle for Carrie and her dad, Sam. The others would come out from the castle itself and onto the stage to wait for Carrie. As soon as it hit 10 o'clock AJ walked out with his best man and grooms men. About five minutes later the brides maid and maid of honor walked out from the castle and took their places. A few minutes AJ saw the horse drawn carriage come up from over the bridge on the right side of the castle. Inside he saw Sam and Carrie coming closer and closer to the isle. As the carriage came to a stopped Sam got out and helped Carrie out and took her arm in his and walked her down the isle as everyone stood up. They walked up the ramp and onto the stage and approched AJ.
"Who gives this woman away?" asked the preacher.
"Her mother and I do," answered Sam as he kissed Carrie's cheek and place her hand in AJ's. "Take care of my baby."
"I will," promised AJ as he turned to the preacher and Sam walked down the ramp and sat next to Jessica.
"If anyone here has any reason for the two of them should not be married speak now or forever hold your peace," said the preacher as he started. No one said a word. "Ok lets go on. We are here to watch Carrie and AJ to take a big step in their lives and become one tonight."
They soon said their vowels and said "I do"
The preacher then spoke, "By the power invested in me and by the beautiful state of Florida I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss your bride." AJ lifted Carrie's vail and kissed her passionatley.
"I love you," said Carrie as they broke apart.
"I love you too," replied AJ as they both smiled.
"I'm happy to now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Alexander McLean," stated the preacher as the crowd clapped and cheered them both.
They kissed again and headed off towards the horse drown carriage that was waiting for them. Once they got into the carriage it drove off to the front of the park while the crowd went off to where the reception would be held.
Carrie and AJ took pictures at the top of the train station and then went back to the castle and took a few more before heading off towards their reception.
As they walked in they heard the announcer ask for everyone to help welcome the newlyweds Mr. and Mrs. Alexander McLean. They both smiled at the sound of the announcement. They walked over and sat down and had their late night night dinner.
"Time for the first dance as husband and wife," stated the announcer. AJ had something planned for their first dance and it was a suprise to Carrie. As they walked out onto the dance floor the music started to play and out from behind walked one of Carrie's favorite male singers of all time, Brad Paisley. AJ thought that because of the night they got engaged his song was playing it would be perfect for them at their wedding and it fit them perfectly because she was everything to him.
"This on goes to the newlyweds congratulations," said Brad as he started to play their song.
"She's a yellow pair of running shoes
A holey pair of jeans
She looks great in cheap sunglasses
She looks great in anything
She's I want a piece of chocolate
Take me to a movie
She's I can't find a thing to wear
Now and then she's moody

She's a Saturn with a sunroof
With her brown hair a-blowin
She's a soft place to land
And a good feeling knowing
She's a warm conversation
That I wouldn't miss for nothing
She's a fighter when she's mad
And she's a lover when she's loving

And she's everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
I talk about her, I go on and on and on
because she's everything to me

She's a Saturday out on the town
And a church girl on Sunday
She's a cross around her neck
And a cuss word 'cause its Monday
She's a bubble bath and candles
Baby come and kiss me
She's a one glass of wine
And she's feeling kinda tipsy

She's the giver I wish I could be
And the stealer of the covers
She's a picture in my wallet
Of my unborn children's mother
She's the hand that I'm holding
When I'm on my knees and praying
She's the answer to my prayer
And she's the song that I'm playing

And she's everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
I talk about her, I go on and on and on
because she's everything to me

She's the voice I love to hear
Someday when I'm ninety
She's that wooden rocking chair
I want rocking right beside me
Everyday that passes
I only love her more
Yeah, she's the one
That I'd lay down my own life for

And she's everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
She's everything to me
Yeah she's everything to me

Everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
She's everything to me
Yeah shes everything to me
everything to me"

"I love you," said AJ as he kissed Carrie.
"I love you too," replied Carrie as the song ended.

"Ok AJ I've got a song that is perfect for you and I know you'll love it I hope you do too Carrie," said Brad as he started a faster song.

"Everytime you take a sip
In this smoky atmosphere
You press that bottle to your lips
And I wish I was your beer
And in the small there of your back
Your jeans are playing peek-a-boo
I'd like to see the other half
Of your butterfly tattoo

Hey that gives me an idea
Lets get out of this bar
And drive out into the country
And find a place to park

'Cause I'd like to see you out in the moonlight
I'd like to kiss you way back in the sticks
I'd like to walk you through a field of wildflowers
And I'd like to check you for ticks

I know the perfect little path
In these woods I used to hunt
Don't worry babe, I've got your back
And I've also got your front
I'd hate to waste a night like this
I'll keep you safe you wait and see
The only thing allowed to crawl all over you
When we get there is me

You know ever guy in here tonight
Would like to take you home
But I've got way more class than them
And that ain't what I want

'Cause I'd like to see you out in the moonlight
I'd like to kiss you way back in the sticks
I'd like to walk you through a field of wildflowers
And I'd like to check you for ticks

Oooh, you never know where one might be
And oooh, there's lots of places that are hard to reach

I'd like to see you out in the moonlight
I'd like to kiss you way back in the sticks
I'd like to walk you through a field of wildflowers
And I'd like to check you for ticks

Oh, I'd sure like to check you for ticks"

"Your right I do like that song," laughed AJ. "Can I check you for ticks?"
"Only if I can check you," joked Carrie as they kissed.
"Any time you want," kissed AJ.
Soon it was time for cake and then Carrie and AJ were off to the airport to head to Maine for a week and a half.

Chapter End Notes:

So what'd you think? I'd love to know what'd you think might happen next. I appreceate the comments.