- Text Size +
 

A week and a half soon past and everyone was now in New York City. They were getting ready for the start of their promo tour for the tv shows. They were staying in Downtown New York City and had a few days off before the start of the first show.

“Baby can we head to McDonald’s I’m starving?” asked Haylie as they walked towards the front of the hotel.
“Sure just let me tell them we’re heading out to go shopping,” answered Nick as he walked over to a group of men. “Hey we’re heading out for a few hours we’ll be back later.”
“Want me to go with you?” asked one of the body guards.
“Sure that will be fine,” replied Nick as they walked towards Haylie then out the door towards McDonald’s. “So we’re gonna stop and get lunch first cause Haylie wants food now.”
“That’s fine,” replied the body guard.

“Hey I can’t help if I’m more hungry now then I was back when we first got married,” started Haylie. “I’m eating for two here hello.”
“I know,“ replied Nick. They walked farther down until they came to McDonald’s and the three of them walked inside and ordered their lunch.

“So tomorrow starts the tv promo and we start at Regis and Kelly and then go to TRL,” noted the body guard.

“Sounds good,” replied Haylie as she took a bite of her big mac.

“We have to be at the show by what 7?” asked Nick.
“Yeah at the latest,” answered the body guard. “That means we have to be up by like 6 at the latest to get out in enough time.”
“Well that means we gotta get to bed early tonight,” noted Haylie looking at Nick.
“Aww man,” pouted Nick jokingly.

“Poor baby doesn’t get what he wants it seems like,” joked the body guard.

“No he gets what he wants that’s why were here where we are today,” responded Haylie placing her hand on her belly. They all laughed and soon finished their food.

They then headed out to go shopping in Time Square and then back to the hotel for an early dinner with the others. Then they all went their separate ways and into their rooms.

The next morning Haylie was the first to get up at 6 and headed into the bathroom to get a shower before Nick woke up. A few minutes after she had just gotten into the shower Nick woke up realizing Haylie wasn’t beside him and then he heard the shower and knew she had to be in there. He smiled to himself just thinking about her and then got up and walked in the bathroom to join her in the shower.

About 30 minutes later at 6:30 they were both dressed and heading towards the limo that was waiting for them to take the group to the studio.

“Hopefully we get there on time cause by the looks of it we are gonna be late thanks to them over there,” said AJ pointing at Haylie and Nick.
“Hey we can’t help it if we can’t keep our hands off each other sorry,” replied Haylie. “From what I hear we were actually only a few seconds behind you and Carrie here.”
“She does have us there babe,” responded Carrie as she placed her hand on AJ’s knee.

Before they knew it they were at the studio getting out with tons of fans waiting outside for them. They stopped and each took pictures before having to head in. They got there only a few minutes behind good thing the show didn’t start until 9 that morning.

The rehearsal that morning went great. All they had to do now was wait for the show to start then they would come out after a couple other people went on.

First up that morning was Kate Walsh.

“Ten minutes guys,” said Gilson as he walked out the room and back to the audience.

“Ok you ready guys?” asked Johnny as he stood up.
“Yep,” they all replied.
“Ok so your gonna stay back here with Carrie, Leighanne, and Baylee,” noted Nick. “As soon as we’re done here we head out for a quick break to grab something to eat then off to TRL. You fine with this babe?”

“Hey I wouldn’t have married you if I wasn’t fine with any of this,” stated Haylie. “I know this is your career and I support you so much.”
“Thanks babe,” said Nick. “I so love you.”
“Well I so love you too,” replied Haylie. “Now go before they start without you.” They kissed and Nick ran out the room to catch up with the guys that had just walked out the room.

Haylie sat back on the couch and watched the TV that showed the show as it was going on live.

“So who else is on here today besides Kate Walsh?” asked Carrie as she sat next to Haylie.

“I don’t know but I love Kate’s new show,” answered Haylie.

“I think Pamela Anderson is the other person on here today,” replied Leighanne as she sat Baylee down.
“Oh cool,” responded Haylie. “Hopefully the guys don’t start drooling all over the place.”

They all laughed and soon Pamela was finishing up with her interview and then the guys would be out to perform and be interviewed.

Meanwhile outside of the dressing room the guys were doing last minute toughs on the way they looked.

“Ok so you ready?” asked Johnny.

“As we’ll ever be,” replied Howie with a smile on his face.
“Great now lets go out there and knock them out,” stated Johnny as they heard Regis introduce them.

They walked out and each shook Regis’ hand and gave Kelly a hug and a kiss on the cheek. They then sat down in the chairs they had out for them.

“So how have you guys been since we saw you last?” asked Regis.

“We’ve been really good,” replied AJ.

“So from what I’ve heard there’s been a couple changes,” said Kelly.

“Yeah just a few,” responded Brian.

“So we see there isn’t five of you here anymore there’s only four,” started Kelly. “So how’s Kevin doing?”

“He’s great,” replied Nick. “Him and his wife and their baby are doing just great.”
“That’s good to hear,” said Regis. “Ok so your out with a new album is there anything new or different about it?”
“You know we just went back to what we’ve been know for and what a lot of our fans love,” stated Howie.

“Is it any different without Kevin there?” asked Kelly.

“Yeah it is but he gave us his blessing and told us to keep on doing what we love,” answered Brian.

“Great well we’ve got to take a quick break and later in the show we’ll hear their first single off the new CD,” said Regis as they went to a commercial break.

Once the break was over Kelly said, “We’re here with the Backstreet Boys. So I hear some of the status’ have changed in the group. So who’s now engaged, married, single?”
“I’ve been married the longest,” answered Brian.

“I’m engaged,” replied Howie.

“I actually just got back from my honeymoon,” responded AJ.
“And I’ve been married for a few months now,” stated Nick with a smile on his face.

“Ooo so we’ve got some newlyweds on our hands,” joked Regis.

They all laughed.
“Yeah I guess we do,” laughed Nick.

They talk a little longer then went to another commercial break. Once back from that break they sang their new single which ended the show.

Once done with the show they walked back into the dressing room to meet up with their families and head off to grab something to eat.

“So you hungry?” asked Nick.
“Starving,” replied Haylie.
“Lets go grab something quick cause we gotta get over to MTV soon,” stated Howie as they grabbed their things and headed out.

The day soon flow by and before they knew it they were back in the hotel having dinner all together.

“You know what baby?” said Haylie as she laid down on the bed in the hotel room.
“What?” asked Nick as he got ready for bed.
“You really seemed proud of us out there today,” answered Haylie as she cuddled close to Nick.
“Well I am I love you so much and this baby too,” stated Nick as they kissed.
“Well I love you too,” said Haylie. “Well I’m so tired from getting up so early and tomorrow we gotta be at the Today Show so lets get some shut eye babe.”
“Ok night love ya,” kissed Nick.
“Love ya,” said Haylie as she fell asleep.

The next day they woke up earlier then they had for Regis and Kelly and went to the Today Show. They would be doing more songs on this show then they did on the others. They'd be on through out the whole show.
"Welcome back we're here today with the Backstreet Boys," said Meredith Vieira. "So we were talking before we left about your familes. So how are they?"
"Their great," replied Howie.
"I actually have my wife and son with me," responded Brian. "There over there." He pointed off to the side as the camera moved to show Leighanne with a sleeping Baylee in her arms.
"Aww he's so cute," replied Meredith.
"Thanks," smiled Brian.
"So are any of you besides Brian married?" asked Meredith.
"Actually we all our but Howie," stated Nick.
"But he'll be there soon," joked AJ.
"Yeah I'm engaged right now," smiled Howie.
"Aww congratulations," said Meredith.
"Thanks," thanked Howie.
They talked a little more then went to another commercial break. When they came back they sang a song off their new CD and then they sang a song off an older CD.
At the end of the show they showed Haylie, Carrie, Leigh, Leighanne, and Baylee all standing on the side watching the guys perform.
"We wanna thank Jennifer Aniston and the Backstreet Boys for coming here today and we'll see you all tomorrow with Steve Martin and Daughtery," said Meredith as the show ended.
"Thanks for coming guys you were amazing," stated Al Roker.
"Thanks," replied Brian as they shook hands.
They soon walked over to the ladies and headed for something to eat and then off to a couple radio interviews and then to Conan O'Brien.

Later that week they had flown to LA to do some more promotional stops on other shows. They did everyone from Jay Leno to Jimmie Kimmel to Ellen.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry it took so long but I should have another one up tomorrow hopefully. Please tell me what you think. I love to hear what readers like and don't like. Thanks.