- Text Size +

Haylie woke up with Nick wrapped around her tightly. She turned over and kissed Nick which woke him up.
"Mmmmm," said Nick. "Nice wake up call."
"Yeah I know," said Haylie as they laid there kissing. It was only 10 a.m. they had to be at Ellen's at noon. Haylie and Nick broke from their kiss and Haylie rolled over to see what time it was. "Baby we might wanna get up if we have to be at Ellen's at noon."
"Awww do we I'd like nothing better then just to lay here with you," said Nick as he pulled Haylie in more.
"Aww baby I know but I'm kinda hungry and we've got to get up cause after Ellen we gotta go to the doctors," said Haylie.
"Ok ok lets go," said Nick as he kissed Haylie and got up out of bed.
"Ok lets go I call shower first," said Haylie.
"No I wanted the shower first," said Nick.
"No I get it first I mean I'm only carrying your baby so I should get the shower first," said Haylie.
"True," said Nick. "But how about a shower together." Nick looked at Haylie with a smile on his face.
"Ok," said Haylie as she kissed Nick and walked into the bathroom to turn on the shower.
Once done taking a shower they got dress and Haylie walked into the living room and pressed play on the CD player. Haylie's CD that Nick had gotten her was in there.
Haylie sang along as she put on her favorite song on the album,
"Our song is the slamming screen door,
Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
When we're on the phone and you talk real slow
Cause it's late and your mama don't know
Our song is the way you laugh
The first date "man, I didn't kiss her, and I should have"
And when I got home ... before I said amen
Asking God if he could play it again."
Nick walked in the living room as Haylie was singing and dancing.
"Baby you hungry?" asked Nick.
"Starving," answered Haylie.
"Lets go grab a bite before we go to Ellen's," said Nick.
"Ok lets go but can we take my mustang cause I really wanna drive it," said Haylie.
"Yeah sure lets take it," said Nick as he grabbed Haylie's keys off the wall where they were hung.
"Let me grab my purse and I'll be right there," said Haylie.
"Ok I'll be in the car waiting for you," yelled Nick as he walked out the door.
Haylie grabbed her purse and walked out the door and locking it behind her. Haylie ran out to the car and got in the driver seat and buckled in and turned on the car.
"Hillbilly Deluxe, Slick pick up Trucks
Big Timing in a small town
stirring it up right about sundown
Black Denim and Chrome to the bone
With a little homegrown
Country Girl Cuddled Up
Hillbilly deluxe."
Was blasting as Haylie turned on the car. She quickly turned it down and backed out of the drive-way.
"Where do you wanna go eat?" asked Haylie.
"I don't know where do you wanna go?" asked Nick.
"I'm feeling like Burger King for some reason," replied Haylie. "I'm craving a whopper and their fries."
"Ok than Burger King it is baby," said Nick.
"Ok Burger King it is," said Haylie as she drove towards the closest Burger King.
"So when do we have to be at the doctor's office?" asked Nick.
"About 4," said Haylie. "Either this visit or the next we'll be able to find out if we're having a boy or a girl."
"Great," said Nick with a smile on his face. "You'll probably wanna start shopping after we find out."
"You know me too well," said Haylie as they both laughed.
They soon got to Burger King and pulled up and parked. They got out and walked inside.
"Hi welcome to Burger King may I help you today?" asked the lady behind the counter.
"Yes I'd like a whopper no pickles or onions and a small fry and lets see a coke icy too please," answered Haylie.
"And I'd like a whopper and small fry and a medium coke." said Nick.
"Ok is that all?" asked the lady behind the counter.
"Yes thanks," said Haylie.
"Ok your total is $9.68" said the lady behind the counter.
"Ok here you go," said Haylie as she gave the lady a ten dollar bill.
"Here's your change and receipt," said the lady as she gave Haylie money and her receipt.
"Thanks," said Haylie as Nick's phone rang.
Nick pulled out his phone and looked at it, "Its Brian I have to get this," said Nick as he walked over to get him a drink. "Hey Brian what's up?"
"Hey Nick where are you?" asked Brian on the other line.
"Burger King Haylie wanted it," said Nick. "Why?"
"Just wondering since its already 11," said Brian. "Oh and don't be late."
"I won't," said Nick.
"Well I gotta go cause Leighanne needs my help with Baylee," said Brian.
"Ok man I'll see you in a few," said Nick. "Bye."
"Bye," said Brian then they both hung up their phones and Nick put his away and got himself a drink.
"Babe what'd Brian want?" asked Haylie waiting for the food.
"Just wondering where we were since its 11," said Nick.
Just then Haylie's cell phone started to ring. Haylie grabbed it out of her purse and looked at who was calling.
"Oh my gosh its Hilary I wonder what she wants I haven't talked to her since Carrie's wedding," said Haylie. "Hello."
"Haylie oh my gosh girl its been forever since we talked," said Hilary.
"Yeah I know," said Haylie as she smiled.
"I just wanted to see if you and Carrie wanted to go out with Haylie and me tonight just as a girls night out.," said Hilary.
"Yeah we'd love to," said Haylie. "I see Carrie this afternoon so I'll ask her or rather tell her we're going out tonight with you."
"Ok great," said Hilary, "We could meet Mr. Chows if you want."
"Yeah that sounds great I'll tell Nick and maybe he can hang out with AJ tonight," said Haylie. "Ok well my foods here so I gotta go eat then we're off to Ellen's for a taping there."
"Ok have fun and tell Ellen I said hi when you see her," said Hilary.
"I will," said Haylie. "Bye see you tonight at 7 right?"
"Yeah 7 is great bye," said Hilary as they both hung up and Nick grabbed the food and walked over to a table and sat down.
"So what's happening at 7 where I have to spent time with AJ?" asked Nick.
"Oh Hilary just wants to go out with Carrie and me and her sister and have some fun," answered Haylie. "And I told her you and AJ could do something together since you'll both be free from me and Carrie."
"What if I don't wanna be free from my baby?" asked Nick.
"Well you'll have to deal with it cause we're going I already told Hilary baby," said Haylie as they ate their lunch. Once they were done Nick threw out all the thrash and got a refill and then they got back in the mustang and Haylie put on Keith Urban and turned it up. Haylie sang along as Keith began to sing.
"...Mm hmm

I can see it in your eyes
And feel it in your touch
I know that you're scared
But you've never been this loved (mm hmm)

It's a long shot, baby,
I know it's true.
But if anyone can make it,
I'm bettin' on me and you. (mm hmm)

Just keep on moving into me,
I know you're gonna see
The best is yet to come

And don't fear it now,
We're going all the way.
That sun is shining on a brand new day.
It's a long way down
And it's a leap of faith
But we're never giving up
Cuz I know we've got a once in a lifetime love

Everybody's looking
For what we've found
Some wait their whole life
And it never comes around. (uu huhh)

So don't hold back now.
Just let go of all you've ever known
You can put your hand in mine.

And don't fear it now,
We're going all the way.
That sun is shining on a brand new day.
It's a long way down
And it's a leap of faith
But we're never giving up
Cuz I know we've got a once in a lifetime love

I close my eyes and I see you standing right there
Sayin 'I do' and they're throwing the rice in our hair.
Well the first one's born
And a brother comes along,
And he's got your smile.
I've been looking back on the life we had
I'm still by your side.

So don't fear it now,
We're going all the way.
That sun is shining on a brand new day.
It's a long way down
And it's a leap of faith
But I'm never givin up
Cuz I know we've got a once in a lifetime love."
"I love you baby," said Haylie as they pulled up to a red light and Nick and Haylie kissed.
"I love you too babe," said Nick as the light changed to green and they were off again towards Ellen's studio.
"I so can't wait till we find out if we're having a boy or a girl," said Haylie. "If we have a boy I want him to look just like his daddy."
"And if we have a girl I want her to be just like her mom in every way," said Nick as he looked at Haylie.
Haylie then turned off her CD and turned on the radio to hear 'The Sweetest Escape' by Gwen Stefani.
"Nick when's the Teen Choice Awards?" asked Haylie. "Aren't you guys going?"
"Its like the 20th of this month," answered Nick. "And yes we're going and so are you."
"You sure?" asked Haylie "You really want me to go?"
"Yes baby I want you to go," said Nick. "AJ will have Carrie, Howie will have Leigh, and Brian will have Leighanne, and if you don't go then who will I have?"
"Aww then baby I'll go with you," said Haylie.
"Ok thanks baby," said Nick.
"Your welcome now come on lets go inside its noon and the guys are waiting for us," said Haylie as she pulled into Ellen's studio and parked and turned off the car.
"Ok lets go," said Nick.
They got out and walked with their arms around each other. They walked straight into the dressing room where everyone was. "Hey," said everyone as they walked in.
"Hey ya'll," said Haylie.
"Hey," said Nick.
"So you ready for the show?" asked AJ.
"Yeah lets get it started," said Nick.
"Carrie I talked to Hilary today," said Haylie as she walked up to Carrie. "She wants to go out tonight with us and Haylie."
"That sounds like fun let me just tell AJ," replied Carrie as she turned towards AJ. "Babe I'm gonna go out tonight with Haylie, Hilary, and Haylie Duff ok?"
"Ok I'll just grab something to eat with Nick or something," AJ turned towards Carrie as he responded.
As they all continued to talk a guy walked in and said, "Your sound check starts in 5 minutes you need to get ready for stage right now." After that he walked out of the room and they all followed. As they walked the hall towards the stage Nick and Haylie held each other close and Haylie laid her head on Nick's shoulder.
"Nick what time do we get out of here?" asked Haylie.
"Probably by 2 or 3 a the latest why?" answered Nick.
"Just wondering," said Haylie as they walked out where the stage was.
"Now you girls can stay over here why the guys do the sound check," said the man again as the guys walked to the stage.
They sang a new song off their CD and then sang 'I Want It That Way' then were done and just had to get ready for the show.
It was now 1 p.m. and the show was going to be taped in a few minutes. Ellen walked into the room where the guys were.
"Hi thanks for coming," said Ellen.
"Hey," everyone said at once.
"Are you all ready?" asked Ellen.
"So ready," said Howie.
"That’s great," said Ellen. "Well I have to go get ready so I'll see you in a few."
As Ellen walked away everyone went back to getting ready. And before they knew it was time to go out.
They walked out towards the stage when it was almost their turn. Ellen was talking to Adam Sandler about his new movie that was in the theaters. Once she was done with that interview she went to a commercials and that’s when the guys got ready.
Once back from the commercials Ellen said, "With a new album out this week and being one of the most famous boy bands back in the 90's and now with one less member here are the now four Backstreet Boys." Everyone clapped as the wall slide open to show the guys and they started singing.
Once done Ellen said, "Well be right back to talk with the Backstreet Boys."
The guys then walked over and sat down on the couch and chairs they had for them. Soon they were back from commercial and it was time for the interview now.
"Ok so we're back with the Backstreet Boys and I've got some questions for you guys," said Ellen. "I know you lost a member but how was that?"
"It was hard cause Kevin was like a brother and knowing he wouldn't be on the next album was just weird but its what he wanted to do," said Brian.
"That’s great," said Ellen. "Now on to something more happier. I hear we got two sets of newlyweds on our hands."
They all laughed as Nick and AJ smiled "Yeah that’s true," said AJ. "I'm the newest of the newlyweds here but not to far behind me is Nick."
"Aww so when did you both get married?" asked Ellen.
"I got married in April," said Nick.
"And I was married back just a few weeks ago," said AJ.
“Wow so your basically just back from your honeymoon then,” replied Ellen.
“Yeah but its all good we had a great time,” remarked AJ.

“Where’d you go?” asked Ellen.
“We went up to a small town in Maine for a little over a week then we had to fly into New York last week to start the promo tour,” answered AJ.
“Sounds like a lot of fun,” replied Ellen.

They talked more about their new album and Ellen asked more questions and then cut to a commerical.

The boys soon performed 'I Want It That Way' and then the show was over. While leaving the studio fans stopped them to get pictures and autograph's with the boys and for the first time one of the fans wanted a picture with not only Nick but with Haylie too and AJ and Carrie. They all finished and it was already pushing 3:30 p.m. and Nick and Haylie had to be at the doctors at 4 so they had to head straight over there. They said goodbye and Haylie told Carrie she'd pick her up at 6.
They got into the mustang and headed out. Kenny Chesney was just coming on the radio as they drove off the lot and towards the doctors.
The music played as Kenny Chesney sang,
"'Cause it's the first long kiss on a second date.
Momma's all worried when you get home late
And droppin' the ring in the spaghetti plate,
'Cause your hands are shakin' so much.
And it's the way she looks with the rice in her hair.
Eating burnt suppers the whole first year,
And askin' for seconds to keep her from tearin' up.
Yeah, man, that's The Good Stuff."
As the song continued to play Nick said, "Baby I was just wondering if you wanted to go on tour while you were pregnant or just stay here?"
"Nick I'd love to go on tour," answered Haylie. "I'd get so bored at home. I'd have nothing to do and I loved going on tour last time."
"Ok great cause I'd miss you way too much," said Nick.
"Just baby once I get to be about 8 months along I don't think I can fly anywhere and we might wanna be close to one of the homes so we can have the baby," said Haylie.
"Yeah your right," said Nick. "Where are we having this baby cause we've got houses in LA, Checotah, and you said something about buying one in Tampa."
"Well I don't know yet but I was thinking I don't want my baby born in LA," said Haylie. "Its just I want our baby to be different from all those movie star's kids."
"I know what you mean," said Nick. "Well pick a place later but right now lets just focus on the doctor appointment for today."
Haylie turned into the doctors office and turned into the parking space and turned off the car and got out and walked inside the doctors office.
Haylie and Nick walked up to the counter as the nurse came to the window. "Hi do you have an appointment today?" asked the nurse.
"Yes," said Haylie.
"You are?" asked the nurse.
"Haylie Carter," replied Haylie.
"Ok thanks I'll tell the doctor that your here," said the nurse.
"Thanks," said Haylie as her and Nick walked over and sat down.
"So what do you wanna do after we leave here?" asked Nick.
"Get food I know I'm eating later tonight at like 7 but just a burger or something from somewhere like McDonalds," answered Haylie.
"Ok I can do that," said Nick.
"Mrs. Haylie Carter," said the nurse.
"Right here," said Haylie as they got up and walked towards the nurse.
"Hi just follow me this way and I'll take you to the doctors office where she'll be meeting you," said the nurse.
"Thanks," said Nick as they walked into an office and the nurse left and shut the door.
Within a minute the doctor walked in and said, "Hi Haylie. This must be Mr. Carter I'm Dr. Watson."
"Hi I'm Nick," said Nick. "Nice to meet you."
"Well know that we know each other lets talk about the baby here," said Dr. Watson. "How have you been Haylie?"
"I've been great," said Haylie.
"Great now if you both follow me I'll take you to the room where we'll go look at the baby at," said Dr. Watson. They all left the office and went down the hall. They walked into a small room with a bed and a monitor and all this computer stuff.
"Ok you get into this Haylie and I'll be right back," said Dr. Watson.
"Ok thanks," said Haylie as she took the gown from the doctor.
When the door shut Haylie took off her shirt.
"Talk it all off," Nick whispered into Haylie's ear.
"Nick," said Haylie as she playfully smacked him. "Now help me tie the back of this." Haylie put on the gown and Nick tied the back. "Thanks babe."
"No prob," said Nick.
Then the doctor walked back in and said, "Ok kids lets see a baby today." The doctor lifted up Haylie's gown and clover the top of her jeans with a towel. She grabbed some gel and put it on her stomach and then grabbed something to see the baby with. Dr. Watson then turned on the screen and there was an image. They could see their baby there. Haylie started to cry as she saw her baby there on the screen. "Would you like to know if its a boy or a girl?"
"Yeah if you can," said Haylie as she looked over at Nick and held his hand.
"ok lets find out," said Dr. Watson as she looked into the screen. "Looks like were going to have a little girl Carter here."
Haylie looked at the screen then over at Nick who was smiling.
"Lets hear the heartbeat and see how she's doing," said Dr. Watson. She grabbed something that you could hear the heartbeat with and turned it on and you could hear the baby's heart. It was so perfect and Haylie started to cry again. "She seems to be doing great."
"That’s great to hear," said Haylie.
"Yes and lets just clean you up and then I'll get you your pictures and then you can be ready to go home," said Dr. Watson.
"Thanks," said Haylie as Dr. Watson cleaned her up and then left the room for Haylie to change. "Babe hand me my shirt please and untie this gown will ya?"
"Yeah," said Nick as he untied her gown and passed Haylie the shirt and she put it on.
"Thanks babe," said Haylie as she kissed Nick. The doctor then walked in with the pictures and handed them to Nick.
"Here's your baby's first pictures," said Dr. Watson. "If possible I'd like to see you back in a month."
"Well we go on tour really soon," said Nick.
"Well if you can't make it here I can set up something with a doctor in a city that your in," said Dr. Watson.
"Ok thanks," said Haylie. "Well try to fly back though to get here."
They then said goodbye and walked out and paid and then left. They got in the car and it was already 5 and Haylie had an hour till she had to pick up Carrie.
"I'm so hungry right now," said Haylie as they pulled out of the parking lot. "Lets go get a burger from McDonalds or something. I just need something to hold me over until 7."
"Ok then lets grab something," said Nick. "Do you wanna go anywhere else?"
"No cause I'm going out with the girls later," said Haylie.
"Ok," said Nick. "You wanna call your parents and tell them about the baby and then the guys or what?"
"How about you tell the guys and I'll tell the girls and my parents," answered Haylie.
"Ok I'll tell them when I see them," said Nick.
"Yummy McDonalds is right here," said Haylie as she turned into the McDonalds parking lot and drove up to the drive-thru.
"Hi welcome to McDonalds how may I help you," came from the speaker.
"Yes I'd like a double cheeseburger ketchup only and a large sweet tea," said Haylie. "Anything for you baby?"
"Yeah a double cheeseburger and large sweet tea too," answered Nick.
"And then another sweet tea and a double cheeseburger," said Haylie.
"Is that all?" said the voice on the other side of the speaker.
"Yes," said Haylie.
"Please pull forward for your total," said the voice. "$4.58 is your total."
"Here you go," said Haylie as she handed the young girl a $5 bill. The girl gave her back her change and then Haylie pulled up to the second window where they gave her the food and two drinks. Haylie checked her food then they were off. Haylie grabbed the double cheeseburger and ate it while she drove. As soon as they got home it was 5:30 p.m. and Haylie had to get dressed and run to get Carrie.
"Babe I don't know what time I'll be home so don't worry about me," said Haylie.
"Ok AJ's gonna come over later after Carrie leaves and we might go out and grab a bite to eat," said Nick.
"Well don't be too late cause I have a surprise for you when I get home," said Haylie.
"Well can't I have my surprise now?" asked Nick.
"No I told you when I get home you can get it," said Haylie. "But not now cause I gotta go. I love you baby." Haylie kissed Nick passionately and then a minute later she was out the door.
"I love you too," yelled Nick out the door as he closed it behind Haylie.
She drove to Carrie's and got out and walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. AJ came to the door and said, "Haylie come on in Carrie's still getting dress."
"Thanks I figured that," said Haylie. "So I hear you and Nick have a guys night planned."
"Yeah we do I'm gonna go over in like an hour or so," said AJ. "So where are ya'll going tonight?"
"Mr. Chows with Hilary and Haylie," answered Haylie.
"Oo," said AJ.
"Yeah," said Carrie. "I can't wait to go out tonight."
"Well then lets go we gotta be there by 7," said Haylie. "Bye AJ."
"Bye Haylie," said AJ. "Don't bring Carrie back too late."
"I won't," said Haylie.
"Love ya Carrie," said AJ as he kissed Carrie.
"Love ya too babe," said Carrie and then she was off with Haylie to go met up with the other girls.
They got into Haylie's car and were out of there.
"So what did ya'll do today after the show cause ya'll were out of there pretty quickly?" asked Carrie.
"Oh we just had a doctors appointment at 4 and it was 3:30 and we needed to get there," said Haylie.
"Oh and did you find out what your having?" asked Carrie.
"Yes but I'm not going to say until all the girls are here," said Haylie. "That means Haylie and Hilary and you."
"Ok fine don't tell me now," said Carrie. "Its not like I wasn't the one there with you when you found out you were pregnant."
"ok fine I'll tell you," said Haylie as she drove down the street. "We're having a little girl you happy."
"Aww a little girl aww," said Carrie
"Yeah I know," said Haylie. "Don't tell anyone. I wanna tell the girls tonight."
"Ok I won't," said Carrie as they parked and got out. "Now lets go find the girls."
They walked up to the entrance and Haylie looked at her phone to see what time it was. It was 7 p.m. on the noise and they looked around for the girls. As they stood there they heard from behind.
"Oh my gosh Haylie look at you," said Hilary Duff as Haylie turned around.
"Oh my gosh Hilary, Haylie how are you guys," said Haylie as she hugged them and then Carrie did.
"We're great how about ya'll?" said Haylie Duff.
"I'm great," said Carrie.
"The best I've ever been," said Haylie.
"That's great so any news about the little Carter on the way?" asked Hilary.
"Yeah but I'll tell you once were inside," said Haylie as the paparazzi took pictures of the girls walking into Mr. Chows.
"So how is Nick dealing with this?" asked Haylie Duff.
"He's great he loves the idea," said Haylie. "He's more excited I think then I am."
"Hi do you have reservations?" asked the host.
"Umm Hil did you put it under your name?" asked Carrie.
"No its under Haylie Duff," answered Hilary.
"Ok I found it," said the host. "Follow me this way." They followed the host to the table and sat down. And the host placed the menus in front of each girl. "Your waitress will be right with you."
"Thanks," said Hilary. "So spill now that were inside Haylie."
"Ok, ok," said Haylie. "So me and Nick went to the doctors today and found out were having a little girl."
"Oh my gosh," said Haylie Duff. "Congratulations."
"Yeah congratulations," said Hilary. "So have you gone shopping yet?"
"No I just have one cute pair of converse I found while I was buying shoes," answered Haylie. "I just had to buy them cause they were so cute and just like mine."
"Awww," said Hilary. "Now we so gotta go shopping. How about tomorrow we meet up around noon and go shopping?"
"Sounds fun," said Haylie. "I'll have to tell Nick cause he might have wanted to do something."
"Well if you can't go then we can do it whenever you can," said Hilary.
"Oh I'll be there tomorrow," said Haylie. "I think the guys have a meeting tomorrow for about 2 or 3 hours so I think I can go for a few."
"Great can't wait then," said Haylie Duff. "So any names yet picked out?"
"I haven't really thought hard on the names," answered Haylie.
"I know the baby's gonna have the cutest name," said Carrie. "Haylie won't let her kids have weird names like some people." They all laughed and ate and had a blast and when they were done they decided to go to the pier and go walk the pier. Hilary and Haylie Duff drove down there in their car with Carrie and Haylie following behind them.
They got there and got out of the car. "This is so pretty at night," said Haylie Duff.
"Yeah it is I've always loved it when Nick takes me down here," said Haylie.
"Its always pretty here," said Carrie. "How about going on the ferris wheel before we leave?"
"That sounds fun," said Hilary. "I'll get the tickets." Hilary walked over to the ticket booth and got the tickets and walked back. "Ok lets go ride it."
They walked down the pier to where the ferris wheel was and handed the tickets to the guy working the ride and got on. "This is gonna be so much fun," said Haylie.
"I know I love this ride," said Haylie Duff.
"Remember riding this in New York with the guys," said Carrie.
"Yeah I remember it," said Haylie. "And the time before that when it was just me and you before we met the guys."
"I've always wanted to ride it," said Hilary. "I'll have to next time I'm in New York." They soon finished the ride and got off and walked the pier and then walked back to the car.
"Well I gotta go cause I don't wanna be too late at getting home," said Haylie.
"Yeah I know you need your sleep," said Hilary.
"Yeah I need it before the baby comes," said Haylie.
"Well it was so great seeing you again and we'll see you tomorrow," said Carrie.
"Yeah it was fun we'll so have to have this much fun tomorrow," said Haylie Duff.
"Well be safe on the drive home," said Hilary.
"We will," said Haylie.
"And keep me updated on the baby," said Hilary.
"Oh we have pictures but Nick has them so I'll bring them tomorrow," said Haylie.
"Ok we can't wait to see them," said Haylie as they hugged and went their own ways as they got into their cars and drove off.
On the way home Haylie just started craving donuts so she pulled into a Krispy Kreme and got herself and Carrie a donut and a drink.
"Is AJ at my place still?" asked Haylie.
"I don't know let me call and ask," answered Carrie.
Carrie got out her phone and dial AJ's number.
AJ picked up," Hello."
"Baby where are you?" asked Carrie.
"Nick's playing a game why?" answered AJ.
"Oh cause I was wondering if Haylie had to drop me off at the house or if I could get a ride with my husband or you," said Carrie.
"Well I don't know would your husband mind if you got a ride we someone like me?" asked AJ joking.
"I don't know he might not like you," said Carrie.
"Well I'll talk to him about it," said AJ
"Ok you do that and well be right there," said Carrie.
"Ok I'll see you when you get here," said AJ. "Bye." AJ then hung up his cell phone and went back to his game he was losing.
"He's at your place still," said Carrie.
"Ok then we'll just go straight home then," said Haylie. They drove to Haylie and Nick's place and went inside and once there AJ got up and said bye and left with Carrie to leave Nick and Haylie home alone.
"So baby what do you wanna do since its only like 10 right now?" asked Nick.
"Well that surprise I told you about earlier well I'll give you a hint about it," said Haylie as she leaned up and pulled Nick close and kissed him passionately and stood there for like 5 minutes just kissing. They soon walked up the stairs into their room and shut the door.

The next week they were shopping at the store for food when they came to the check out lane.
“Nick pass me the People magazine,” said Haylie.
“Sure,” replied Nick as he passed the magazine.
“Lets see who’s in here today,” mumbled Haylie as she flipped through the pages.
As she was flipping through all the pages about Britney Spear, Brad Pitt, and other celebrities she came upon a picture of her with Hilary, Haylie, and Carrie hanging out the week before.
“Oh my gosh,” let out Haylie.
“What?” asked Nick as he turned around.
“I’m in the magazine with the girls from the other night at dinner,” answered Haylie.
“What’s it say?” asked Nick.
“Hilary Duff was seen out on the town last week without her new boyfriend and with her sister and two friends of hers,” read Haylie. “The friends being her ex Aaron Carter’s brother’s wife Haylie Carter and Nick Carter’s band mate AJ McLean’s wife Carrie McLean. They looked to be having a great time and were said to be talking about a baby the whole night. Rumors have been going around lately that Nick Carter and his wife Haylie were having a baby later this winter. A source close to the couple says they are very happy about the new addition to their new family. ‘They can’t wait to be parents’ said one source.” Haylie looked up at Nick. “I know we can’t keep it a secret forever but to have it come out in a magazine like that is different for me. I’m not used to being in magazines like that.”
“Well I hate being in those things because they never really ever say anything good about me or my family,” paused Nick. “Or even the people I date.”
“Well we were all over the place the week after we got married saying that I took you off the market,” replied Haylie as they paid for their groceries and went home.
“Well you did and I love you for it too,” said Nick. “You make me so happy and I love you no matter what.”