- Text Size +

Months passed and the tour was now over and Ava was now 9 months old. Everyday Nick would come home after being in the studio with the guys and would go straight to Ava and play with her. He loved spending time with Ava that was his world. Haylie just loved to see them together. Ava was daddy's little girl.
One day when Nick came home he walked in and instead of going straight to Ava he went to Haylie and said, "baby get dress cause we're going out tonight with Carrie and AJ they wanna tell us something."
"Oh really what?" asked Haylie.
"I don't know," answered Nick. "But I'll take Ava and get her dress while you get dress. We're going somewhere casual."
"Ok here's Ava let me go get dressed," said Haylie as she passed off Ava. "Oh and I got a babysitter for us on Friday. Brian and Leighanne said they'd watch her for us so we could have a night off."
"Great I can't wait," said Nick as he walked into Ava's room and pulled out a cute outfit for her to wear. Nick put on a really cute top with a cute pair of pants and the converse that Haylie had bought right after she found out she was pregnant. Ava looked so cute in her outfit. Haylie walked into the room when she was done getting dressed. Haylie could hear Nick talking to Ava down the hall and smiled as she walked in.
"Hey baby you ready to go?" asked Haylie.
"Yeah I think we are ready lets go," said Nick as Haylie picked up Ava and walked down the stairs and out into the car and placed Ava in her car seat and got in the back next to her as Nick got into the driver seat and then they were off.
Once there they got out and Nick got Ava out of her car seat and walked with Haylie to the restaurant. The paparazzi was taking so many pictures of them as they walked inside. Haylie couldn't help but smile because of how cute Nick and Ava were together. Once inside they saw AJ and Carrie sitting down waiting for them and walked over.
"Hey girl," said Carrie.
"Hey," said Haylie. "How are you?"
"Great," said Carrie. "What about you?"
"Tired," said Haylie. "I'm non-stop moving with her."
"I bet she looks like a handful," said AJ.
"Hey AJ," said Haylie as they hugged.
"You look great," said AJ.
"Thanks," replied Haylie.
"Hey watch it she's mine," said Nick as they all laughed.
"Hey I've got my own so don't worry," said AJ.
"Good," said Nick as they laughed again.
They all sat down and put Ava in a high chair in-between Haylie and Nick. They order their food and then sat there and talked.
"Ok so why did you drag us out tonight?" asked Haylie.
"Well we have some great news," said Carrie.
"What?" said Haylie. "Let me guess you've won a million dollars." They all laughed.
"No but I think we already have that," said AJ.
"Ok so what's the good news," said Nick.
Carrie looked at AJ and smiled then turned to Haylie and Nick and said, "we're gonna have a baby."
"Oh my gosh Carrie," said Haylie as she got up and walked over to Carrie and gave her a big hug. "Congratulations."
"Thanks," said Carrie.
They sat there and talk the rest of the night about the baby and about Ava and then went home and straight to bed for all of them.

Friday finally came and Haylie was so happy. Haylie and Nick needed a night together just the two of them. They hadn't had a night together without Ava since she was born. Brian and Leighanne picked Ava up around 5 and were keeping her until whenever they picked her up the next day. Nick loved the idea of having his wife all to himself. No baby crying and needing their attention that night.
"Hey babe so what's for dinner?" asked Nick as he walked up to Haylie and kissed her on the neck.
"I don't know," answered Haylie as she smiled and turned around to kiss Nick. "How about we just order in or something."
"Sounds great to me," said Nick as they kissed more.
"I'll call for Chinese," said Haylie. "Is that good with you?"
"Yeah that's great with me," said Nick.
Haylie called and ordered Chinese and then went into the living room and watched TV until food came. Once it came her and Nick ate dinner and then went back into the living room to watch more TV. In the middle of watching a show on TNT Haylie got up and walked towards their bedroom.
"We're are you going?" asked Nick.
"You'll see," said Haylie as she went into the bedroom and closed the door behind her. A few minutes she came back out wearing a robe. Nick got up and walked towards Haylie and started kissing her. They walked kissing into the bedroom and Nick kicked the door closed with his foot behind him.
The next morning they woke up in each others arms. Haylie looked at Nick as he was looking at her and Nick leaned in and kissed Haylie. Haylie rolled on top of Nick and threw the covers over them.
A few hours later Haylie was in the kitchen making lunch for them.
"Nick so when do you wanna go pick Ava up?" asked Haylie. "I'm missing my baby."
"We can go get her whenever you want to," replied Nick.
"Ok then lets go after lunch cause I need my girl," said Haylie.
"Ok," said Nick as they ate lunch.
They arrived at Brian and Leighanne's at 4 to pick up Ava and once there Haylie got out of the car and ran to the house and rang the doorbell.
"Hello," said Leighanne.
"Hey," said Haylie.
"Come on in Brian's just playing with Ava and Baylee," said Leighanne as Nick walked up next to Haylie. "Hey Nick."
"Hey Leighanne how are you?" asked Nick.
"Great yourself?" asked Leighanne.
"Good," said Nick. "I just think Haylie wants Ava really bad. Its hard being away from Ava for her."
"Yeah I know I was that way with Baylee the first time I left him somewhere overnight," said Leighanne as she closed the door behind Nick and walked into where Brian was.
"Hey guys," said Brian. "How are you guys?"
"Great just came by to pick up Ava," said Haylie.
"Aww you mean she can't stay over again," said Brian.
"No unfortunately her mom wants her back because she misses her so deeply," said Haylie.
"Oh ok," said Brian with a sad look on his face.
"Aww well how about this you can baby-sit again in two weeks," said Haylie.
"Great we'll do it," said Brian.
"Great then I can finally take Haylie out of the house this time," said Nick as they all laughed.
"Well we had a blast with Ava," said Leighanne. "We took her out this afternoon with us and got ice cream."
"Oh she loves ice cream," said Haylie. "I give her some at least once a week."
"We even had some fans and paparazzi stop and ask if she was our daughter," said Leighanne. "But we just told them we were babysitting and spending a day having fun. They love Ava so much I think she'll be as popular or more with everyone then the guys. Just look at Baylee she'll be the same way watch out."
"Yeah I know she's already a ham when it comes to taking pictures," said Nick.
"Hey well wait until she's old enough to date," said Leighanne. "Your going to have to protect her from all those guys cause she's gonna be a looker."
"Yeah I know what you mean with a dad like him," said Haylie as she looked at Nick. "Man Nick your going to have to stay in shape to whoop those guys butts."
They all laughed as Nick said, "hey I don't want her looking like me I want her looking like Haylie."
"Haylie I would take Ava looking like you over looking like Nick," said Brian. "But if you had a boy then you can go with Nick's looks." They all laughed and continued to make fun of Nick's looks.
"Well we gotta get going I gotta get started with dinner," said Haylie. "Thanks again for watching her she'll probably love spending more time with ya'll in two weeks."
"Your so welcome we had such a fun time," said Leighanne as she hugged Haylie and walked them to the door.
"So we'll see you later," said Haylie.
"Yeah we'll see you later," said Nick.
"Bye," said Haylie.
"Bye," said Brian. "Can't wait to baby-sit again."
"I bet," said Haylie as Nick put Ava in the car and put her in her seat and buckled her in. Haylie got in the passenger seat and Nick got into the drivers seat and they drove off to their house.

A couple days later Nick, Haylie, and Ava were just spending a day home together like they loved to do. Ava was now starting to try to crawl and loved to move around in her walker and kept chasing Nick with it. Nick and Ava had a blast together all the time.
AJ and Carrie were in Checotah that day. They where there to tell Carrie's family about the baby and then off to Florida. When they arrived at Carrie's old apartment they went in and went straight to the bed room and fell asleep. It was 1 in the morning when they got their and because Carrie was pregnant she was more then tired.
The next morning they woke up and went out for breakfast. Carrie couldn't wait to see her parents she had called them up during breakfast to tell them they were in town. They went to Carrie's parents home after breakfast and told Carrie's parents about the baby. Carrie's mom Jenny loved the idea she was going to finally have herself a grandchild. Carrie's dad Tom wasn't as excited but he was happy for his baby girl. Once they told them they were off to Orlando to meet up with AJ's mom to tell her the great news. She was so excited just like Carrie's mom was. Once they finished telling their parents they flew back to LA so the guys could get back into the studio.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment I'd really apprecate that a lot.