- Text Size +

A month passed and Haylie and Nick were back in California getting ready for Ava’s first birthday. They were gonna have a party with just close family and friends. They had planned it all out and on December 12th they would have Ava’s party on her real birthday.

December 12th came and one by one people started coming. The guys would bring their wife’s and girlfriends and of course grandparents were there and so were Haylie’s close friends Hilary and Haylie Duff. She just couldn’t have her daughter’s birthday without the two women who made it possible for Haylie to meet Nick. By this time too everyone knew about the babies that Haylie and Carrie were both expecting. The party went as planned and everyone was having fun. Ava got some great gifts from so many people and many celebrity friends of the guys sent presents too. The cake was so much fun by the time Ava was done eating her piece Nick and Haylie were both covered in icing along with the one putting the icing on them Ava. Ava’s first birthday went by so quickly that before they knew it, it was Christmas time almost.

Christmas morning at AJ’s house was so much fun for Haylie and Carrie. You could start to tell they were both pregnant and all they did was want to be lazy and eat. Haylie and Carrie had the guys on their feet so much it was crazy. Ava loved playing with the boxes everything came in with that she had gotten from Carrie and AJ.

It was now the new year and the guys were getting ready to go back on tour. They would go on tour from mid-January to late-April and then would take off for Carrie and Haylie. They were all excited to start the tour. Haylie loved being on tour and this time she got to bring Ava and she’d be able to enjoy it a lot.

Today they were leaving for the tour and everyone was so excited. They had just come back to Orlando to meet up for the start of the tour. They were going to stay a Johnny's compound then head off to the first stop on the tour West Palm Beach, Florida. Haylie was now 4 months pregnant and Carrie was 5 months pregnant. You could tell Carrie was pregnant but not so much Haylie yet. They were all outside at Johnny's at the pool playing around and swimming.
"Baby can you get Ava something to drink while your inside?" asked Haylie as Nick walked into the house.
"Yeah sure," answered Nick. "Be right back with it."
"Thanks babe," said Haylie as she turned to play with Ava in the pool. "So Carrie have you chosen names yet for the twins?"
"Well we were thinking the other night but didn't come up with anything," replied Carrie. "But I love the name Taylor."
"Aww that's a cute name," said Leighanne.
"Yeah it is and it can be for a boy or a girl," said Haylie.
"That's what I was thinking too," said Carrie.
"Here you go baby," said Nick as he passed Haylie a sippy cup for Ava.
"Thanks babe," said Haylie as Nick jumped in the water and kissed her.
"So what about you guys," said Carrie. "Have you chosen a name yet?"
"Well we've been talking more about it then we did with Ava," answered Haylie. "I seem to really love the name Sean for a little boy and Gwen for a little girl."
"Awww those are too cute of names," said Carrie.
"Yeah I know I love them," said Haylie.
"Those are so cute of names," said Leighanne.
"Thanks," said Haylie. "I wanna be more prepared this time if they come while were on tour but that would make them like 2 months early. But hey look at Ava she was like a month and a half early."
"True but I don't see that happening," said Carrie as she got out of the pool and wrapped her towel above her stomach.
"What time is it?" asked AJ as he swam to the edge of the pool and got out.
"Oh about 3:30," answered Carrie.
"Man am I hungry," said AJ as he grabbed his towel and started drying himself off.
"Me too," said Nick. "Why don't we all get out and get ready and go somewhere and get some lunch over at the Rainforest Cafe?"
"That sounds great," said Brian as he got out with the others not to far behind him.
They all soon got dressed and went out to the cars.
"Ok so were taking three different cars," said Howie.
"I'll take one," said Brian.
"Then we can have Nick drive one and I'll drive the other," said Howie. They all got into the different SUVs and left for the Rainforest Cafe.
"I so can't wait to get on the rode with Ava tomorrow she's gonna have so much fun," said Haylie. "She could go on stage with you Nick and play just like Baylee does."
"Yeah that will be so much fun baby," said Nick as he drove on.
They soon turned into Downtown Disney and parked and got out.
"Ava's gonna have so much fun here we have to go shopping after lunch Ava will love this place," said Haylie as she picked up Ava.
"Here let me take her babe," said Nick as he went to grabbed Ava from Haylie. "She's getting kinda heavy for you to lift now."
"Its ok babe I can hold her," replied Haylie. "She's not that heavy and I'm fine."
"Ok just don't want you to hurt yourself or the baby," said Nick as they met up with the others.
"Thanks for thinking of me and the baby but I'm truly fine and so is the baby so don't worry Nick," said Haylie. "Hey guys ready?"
"Yeah lets go," said Brian. "How many do we have here?"
"Let me count," said AJ as he started to count. "looks like 13."
"Ok so I'll put in for 13," said Brian as they walked down to the Rainforest Cafe.
"So you excited about tomorrow being the first show?" asked Leighanne.
"So excited," responded Carrie.
"Me too," said AJ acting like a preppy girl. They all laughed as Carrie smacked AJ on the shoulder. "That hurt."
"Aww I'm sorry babe let me kiss it and make you feel better," said Carrie as she leaned down to kiss his shoulder but was caught by AJ's lips instead.
"That makes me feel better," said AJ as they broke.
"good now lets go eat," said Haylie as she walked close to AJ and Carrie.
"Fine fine fine," said AJ as they laughed.
"Hi welcome to the Rainforest Cafe how many?" asked the host.
"13 please," answered Brian.
"Ok let me see what we have," said the host as she walked away.
A minute later she came back.
"It will be a about 10 minutes if you don't mine to wait sir," said the host.
"No we don't mind we can wait," said Brian.
"Ok here's a pager we'll page you when the tables ready," said the host.
"Thanks," said Brian as he took the pager and went over to the group he was with. "It'll be about 10 minutes we can go look in the shop if you want here."
"Yeah that sounds great," said Howie.
"Ok then lets go," said Nick as they walked into the shop and started looking around.
"Oh look Nick this would be cute to get for Ava," said Haylie as she looked at a matching dinning set for kids.
"Then get it if you want," said Nick as he walked over to the stuffed animals and let Ava down so she could touch the stuffed animals.
"Hey Haylie come in here and look at something," said Carrie as she grabbed Haylie's arm and dragged her into a room with black lights everywhere.
"Cool look at my shirt," said Haylie.
"I know isn't this the coolest room ever," said Carrie as they laughed.
"Leighanne come in here," yelled Haylie as she saw Leighanne walk by with Baylee.
"Ok comin'," said Leighanne as she walked in.
"Cool," said Baylee. "Look mommy my shirt changed colors."
"Yeah honey," said Leighanne.
Just then Brian walks into the black light room and says, "hey seats ready."
"Ok thanks we'll be right there I just got to pay for this for Ava," said Haylie as she walked to the register.
"Babe wait," said Nick as he came up to Haylie. "Pay for this too Ava seems to love this stuffed animal."
"ok," replied Haylie.
"This all for today ma'am?" asked the man behind the counter.
"Yes thanks," answered Haylie. She then paid and went to set down with the others. She sat down between Ava and Carrie and grabbed a menu and opened it to find what she wanted to eat.
"This all looks so good," said Haylie.
"I know," said Howie.
The waiter walked up while they were looking at the menus and said, "Hi welcome to the Rainforest Cafe I'm Joey may I get you something to drink while you decide what you want?"
"I'll have a dr. pepper," said AJ.
"Make that two," said Carrie.
"I'll have a coke," said Howie.
"Sweet Tea," said Leighanne.
They continued to order their drinks and then Joey left to get the drinks.
Joey then got the order and then a few later brought out their food.
"Anything else you need?" asked Joey.
"No thanks," said Haylie as everyone else nodded no.
They soon ate and paid for their meals then left.
"I so feel like shopping," said Carrie as she rubbed her stomach.
"I know I do too," said Haylie.
"Lets go to the store with the baby stuff," said Carrie. "I feel like spending on these two," said Carrie still rubbing her stomach.
"I know what you mean," said Haylie as Leighanne walked up in the middle of Carrie and Haylie.
"So what shop first?" asked Leighanne.
"The one with the baby stuff," answered Carrie as they walked to the store.
"Babe where you going?" asked Nick.
"Into the store with the baby stuff," answered Haylie. "Wanna come or do you guys wanna split up and we just call you when we're done?"
"Umm well we kinda wanna go in the sports shop so well meet back up again," answered Nick. "Wanna take the kids with ya'll or us?"
"Ya'll can take the two so us girls can have sometime just to shop together," replied Haylie as Ava started to reach out for Nick. "Ava seems like she wants to be with her dad today."
"Ok let me take her from you," said Nick as he grabbed Ava. "Well see you later then."
"Yeah we we'll," said Haylie as she kissed Nick and walked away with the girls to go shopping.
They walked into the store and went straight to the baby section.
“Aww this is too cute,” said Leighanne. “This would be cute for both a boy and a girl.”
“Yeah it would be,” said Carrie as she walked close to Leighanne to see the outfit she had found.
“These are all cute for boys and girls,” said Haylie. “I’m so buying anything for boys and girls cause I so want another little girl and a baby boy so I can just save them for whenever that happens or give them to you Carrie.”
“Thanks,” said Carrie.
They continued shopping and soon it was getting late so the girls decided it was time to call up the guys and meet up with them to go home.
“Hello,” said AJ as he answered his cell phone.
“Hey babe,” said Carrie. “Where are ya’ll?”
“Oh just walking around over here by where Mr. Potato Head is,” said AJ.
“Ok,” replied Carrie. “We’ll be there in a minute don’t move.”
“Ok see you in a few baby,” said AJ.
“Ok love ya,” said Carrie.
“Love you too,” replied AJ. “Bye.”
“Bye,” said Carrie as she hung up and turned to the girls. “Their right over at a shop down by the restaurant we were at.”
“Ok,” said Haylie.
They walked towards the guys and met up with them.
“Hey babe how was my baby girl?” asked Haylie as she walked up to Nick and Ava.
“She had a great time and got a couple new toys for the road too,” answered Nick. “What’d ya get?”
“I got stuff for the new baby and Ava too,” answered Haylie.
They started to walk towards the SUVs.
“Cool,” said Nick as he looked at his watch. “Its getting time for Ava’s bedtime we need to get home.”
“Oh yeah it is,” said Haylie. “I didn’t relies it was this late.”
“Yeah I know it’s almost 8,” said Nick.
They continued to talk all the way to the car and back to Johnny’s compound.
Once there they put Ava down and then got ready for bed cause they new that the next day they’d be leaving for the tour.

They traveled to West Palm Beach, Florida the next day. Haylie, Carrie, and Leighanne were all on a bus together with Ava and Baylee. They were playing with the kids and talking about what they would when they got there. The guys were on another bus talking and playing games.
"I'm gonna so beat you," said Nick as he played the race car game with Brian and AJ.
"No you’re so losing," replied Brian.
"Dude you both are so wrong," said AJ. "I'm winning cause I just came in first with one lap to go."
"Well it can change at any moment," said Brian as he moved to first place.
"Hey no far," said AJ acting like a little kid.
"Man these kinds of games get you acting like a kid AJ," said Howie as he watched them play games.
"YAY!" shouted Brian. "I'm the winner."
"Shut up Brian," said Nick as he smacked his shoulder.
"Hey can't help I'm so good," said Brian.
"Yeah yeah yeah Mr. I'm so good," said AJ. "I want a rematch."
"Me too," said Nick as they started to the game again.
Meanwhile on the other bus with the girls they were laughing and having a great time.
"I can't wait for the show tonight its going to be so much fun," said Haylie.
"I know it’s gonna be so much fun," said Carrie. "This tour is going to be so much fun."
"Yeah it will," said Leighanne.
They continued to talk until they got to West Palm Beach. Once there they got off the bus and met up with the guys.
"Hey babe," said Haylie as she walked to Nick with Ava in her arms.
"Hey," said Nick as he reached Haylie and Ava and gave Haylie a kiss.
"So how was the ride?" asked Haylie.
"Good other then Brian beating us at that race car game," answered Nick as he placed his arm around Haylie and they walked into the venue.
"Yeah I whooped their butts," said Brian as he walked up next to Haylie, Nick, and Ava with Baylee in his arms.
"Ha-ha," said Baylee. "Daddy whooped Uncle Nick's butt."
"Hey watch it Baylee or I'm gonna have to tickle you," said Nick.
"Ha-ha," said Baylee.
"Ok that’s it," said Nick as started to tickle Baylee.
Baylee started to wiggle and laugh in Brian's arms.
"You gonna laugh at me again huh?" said Nick continued to tickle Baylee.
“Come on you two grow up Carter,” said Haylie.
“Hey watch it or you’ll be next,” said Nick turning to Haylie.
“Oh really your gonna go after me,” said Haylie.
“Yeah why not you scared?” asked Nick.
“No it’s just I might drop Ava and,” said Haylie as Nick placed Ava on the ground and started tickling Haylie. “Nick stop.”
“Nope won’t,” said Nick.
“Baby come on,” pleaded Haylie as she laughed.
“Nope your gonna get it just like Baylee,” said Nick.
“Come on baby I’m not like Baylee,” said Haylie as she continued to laugh. “I’m not 4 I’m 24 and pregnant. Last time I checked he wasn’t. And it’s starting to hurt from laughing too much.”
“Come on babe have some fun,” said Nick.
“I am,” said Haylie as she started backing up from Nick and running away.
“Hey get back here I thought you said you were pregnant,” yelled Nick.
“I am never said it would stop me from running a little,” yelled back Haylie.
“Get back here Carter,” Nick yelled again.
“Nope,” said Haylie as she ran out into the arena.
“Hey what about Ava?” yelled Howie.
“Watch her for a second while I get her,” yelled Nick as he disappeared out into the arena.
Howie grabbed Ava into his arms and said, “Looks like mommy and daddy are having some fun on this tour already.”
“Yeah I guess so,” said AJ as they walked onto the stage and watched Haylie run from Nick.
Nick came running from behind as fast as he could and picked Haylie up off of her feet and into his arms.
“I got you,” Nick said.
“No you had me from sorry,” said Haylie as Nick put her on her feet and looked into her eyes.
“No you had me with those eyes,” said Nick as he leaned in and kissed Haylie passionately.
“Get a room,” yelled AJ from the stage.
Nick and Haylie heard that and turned around both yelled at the same time, “shut up.” They then kissed again and then broke and walked towards the stage.
“We gotta get ready soon for the sound check,” said Howie as Nick and Haylie got onstage.
“Ok,” said Brian.
“Here let me take her,” said Nick. “Thanks for grabbing her.” Nick grabbed Ava as they walked off the stage and into the dressing room.
“I’m so tired now thanks a lot Carter,” said Haylie as she lay on the couch taking up most of the space.
“Well you’re the one that ran from me so it’s all really your fault,” said Nick.
“Hey I wouldn’t be as tired if I wasn’t pregnant so its half your fault mister,” said Haylie as she closed her eyes.
“Oh so it’s somewhat my fault now,” said Nick. “Well just to tell you it takes two to tango.”
“I know I just said its half your fault not all,” said Haylie as she cuddled up with the pillow on the couch and started to fall asleep. Just as Haylie was about to doze off Nick came and woke her up.
“Babe,” said Nick. “Time for sound check. You comin’?”
Haylie opened her eyes and said, “Yeah give me a second to use the bathroom and I’ll be right there with Ava.”
“Ok I’ll be there waitin’ for you,” said Nick as he kissed Haylie. “Love ya.”
“Love ya too,” said Haylie as she got up and walked to bathroom.
Once out of the bathroom Haylie got Ava and walked over to the side of the stage and looked out to see a bunch of people at the bottom of the stage as the guys started sound check. The sound check was going great when it was about to finish Baylee ran out on stage with Ava running behind him over to Brian.
Ava was running over to the edge of the stage where Nick was. When Haylie saw where Ava was running to she ran out onto the stage and yelled, “Nick grab her.”
Nick quickly turned around to see Ava almost at the edge of the stage.
“Got her babe don’t worry,” said Nick as he turned and grabbed her and pulled her into his arms. “Calm down Ava’s fine babe.”
“I just don’t want her anywhere near the edge Nick,” said Haylie.
“Ok ok she won’t go anywhere near it I promise,” said Nick walked over to Haylie. “She’s fine don’t worry so much. I’m not going to harm my own kid.”
“I didn’t say you would,” said Haylie. “I know you wouldn’t harm her. I just don’t want her hurt.”
“Well she’ll be fine babe,” said Nick. “Just trust me nothing will happen just look at Baylee he’s fine out here. So baby just please go back over there with Carrie and calm down.”
“Ok fine,” said Haylie. “But just be careful.”
“I will,” said Nick as he kissed Haylie. “Love ya.”
“Love ya too,” said Haylie as she walked over to Carrie.
Soon the sound check was over and it was almost time for the show to start. Everyone was getting ready and having fun. Haylie was gonna take Ava with her to the start of the show then put her to bed when it got late.
Right before Haylie was going to leave to put Ava down AJ said something about Carrie on stage.
“Today is my wife’s 25th birthday,” said AJ. “The guys and I would like to bring her out and have ya’ll help us sing her happy birthday.”
The crowd cheered as Carrie was pulled onto the stage by Howie.
They sang happy birthday and brought out a cake.
Carrie saw the cake come out and said to AJ, “This ain’t gonna end up like Haylie’s surprise babe or you’re gonna be in so much trouble. And you don’t wanna be in trouble with a pregnant women.”
AJ looked at Carrie and said, “Ok nothing will happen like that. I promise because I don’t want to have to be in trouble with you.”
“Good thinking babe,” said Carrie. “Thanks for the cake guys.” Carrie walked over and gave each guy a hug and then kissed AJ and then went off stage.
The night soon ended and they were off to Nick’s hometown.