- Text Size +

Haylie and Carrie were now getting so big and shopping way too much. Haylie was now 6 months along and her and Nick found out while at one of the tour stops that they were gonna have a little boy finally. Nick was so excited that they would finally have a boy like he’s always wanted. AJ and Carrie had found out they were having twin girls at one of the earlier stops on the tour. AJ loved the idea of having girls and so did Carrie. They were almost done with the tour and the girls couldn’t wait to go home and have the babies. It was almost the end of March and AJ and Carrie still hadn’t chosen a name for the twins. They kept putting it off and always did something else. Haylie and Nick had chosen a name way before they found out they were having a boy.

“Babe you here?” yelled Nick as he walked into the bus and into the back. Ava and Haylie were cuddled up together watching TV as Ava slept.
“Hey,” said Haylie as Nick walked over and kissed Haylie on the lips and then kissed Ava on the head.
“Hey,” said Nick as he scooted in next to Haylie.
All of a sudden Haylie felt something and made a weird face like she always did when this happened. Nick looked at her as she smiled and took his hand and placed it on her stomach. “Feel that?” asked Haylie.
“Yeah,” said Nick.
“That’s Sean kicking me,” laughed Haylie. “Oooo and now he’s on my bladder I so gotta pee be back in a second.” Haylie got up quietly and went to the bathroom. When she came back into the back she saw Nick and Ava cuddled and watching Grey’s Anatomy on DVD.
“You feel better?” asked Nick as Haylie walked over and crawled into bed with Nick and Ava.
“Yeah now he’s not kicking,” answered Haylie. “He calmed down for a few.”
“Oh ok,” said Nick. “well I’m gonna put Ava in her crib then I’ll be right back ok.”
“Ok,” said Haylie as she scooted over as Nick and Ava got out of the bed. Once Nick put Ava in her crib he walked back into the bed and snuggled close with Haylie and placed his hands on her stomach. Haylie smiled as Nick kissed her neck and placed his chin on her shoulder.
“I love you,” whispered Nick in Haylie’s ear.
“I love you too,” said Haylie as she never moved her eyes off the TV.
They soon drifted off to bed and were woken up by the sound of Nick’s phone ringing. Nick reached over and grabbed his phone to answer it, “hello.”
“Hey,” Said Howie.
“Why are you calling me so early?” asked Nick.
“Early,” said Howie shocked. “Its almost 11.”
“What,” said Nick as he jumped up. “Ava hasn’t woken up yet. Oh my gosh I have to check on her.”
“Wait Nick,” said Howie. “We have Ava with us. Brian went on to get you and you were still knocked out and Ava was crying so he grabbed her and brought her to get some food.”
“Oh well thanks for telling me now,” said Nick.
“Hey like I said you were knocked out,” replied Howie. “Both of you were and the driver let Brian on the bus.
“ok well we’ll be there soon to get Ava,” said Nick. “Where are you?”
“The dressing room right now cause the sound check starts at 1:30. you better hurry up and get here.”
“Ok we’ll be there in a few let me just wake up Haylie,” said Nick. “Bye.”
“Bye,” said Howie as he hung up the phone.

Nick turned to Haylie and whispered in her ear, “Babe time to get up.”

“Mmmmm,” Haylie said sleepily.

“Come on Ava’s with the guys right now,” said Nick. “We need to go get her.”

“Ok,” said Haylie as she got out of the bed and walked over to her clothes and got something to wear. “I so can’t wait to be back home again.”

“Me too,” said Nick. “Which place do you want to go to. I mean the house in Florida is now ours.”

“Hmm lets see,” answered Haylie. “I’d love to have the baby in Checotah like we were gonna have Ava but I wanna go to Florida too.”

“Well we’ll chose when it gets closer to you having him,” said Nick as he kissed Haylie and got dressed.

Once they finished getting dress they got off the bus and started off towards the venue. Once at the door they saw a couple fans that wanted Nick’s autograph and a picture with him.

“You might want to stop,” whispered Haylie as they approached the crowd.

“Yeah I guess,” said Nick as they walked over to the fans.

“Congratulations Haylie,” yelled one fan.

“Thanks,” said Haylie smiling and standing next to Nick who was smiling too.

“Can I have a picture with you Haylie?” asked that same fan.

“Me?” said Haylie shocked.

“Yeah your so pretty,” said the fan.

“Sure why not,” replied Haylie as she leaned in and took a picture with the fan.

“Thanks so much,” said the fan.

“Your welcome,” said Haylie as Nick grabbed her hand and they walked off.

“Well we gotta go get our little girl,” said Haylie. “Bye.”

“Bye,” the fan yelled as they walked inside the venue and towards the dressing room.

“Hey ya’ll,” said AJ as they walked inside the dressing room.

“Hey,” said Nick.

“Hey Leighanne,” said Haylie. “Hey Carrie.”

“Hey,” Carrie and Leighanne said at the same time.

“Where’s Ava?” asked Haylie.

“With Brian,” answered Leighanne.

"Ok," said Haylie.
"He took the kids to go play," said Leighanne.
"Ok I'm gonna go get Ava," said Haylie.
"Ok," said Leighanne. "He's at the bus."
"Thanks," said Haylie as she walked over to Nick. "Hey babe I'm gonna go get Ava she's with Brian and Baylee."
"Ok," said Nick as he kissed Haylie and then she walked out the dressing room door.
Haylie walked through the backstage of the venue and out the door. The crowd started yelling Haylie's name and she yelled, "sorry I can't stop I gotta meet up with Brian."
Haylie kept walking towards the bus and over to Brian who had a basketball and a soccer ball on the ground rolling around playing with Ava and Baylee. They were laughing and having a great time when Brian saw Haylie, "hey there."
"Hey," said Haylie as she walked closer and gave Brian a hug.
"I almost can't put my arms around you anymore," said Brian as they laughed.
"Hey watch it mister," said Haylie as she shoved Brian.
"Hey if you weren't pregnant I'd shove you too," said Brian.
"Thanks," said Haylie. "So how's Ava been?"
"She's been great," answered Brian. "Her and Baylee have been playing together all morning."
"Great," said Haylie. "I'm glad their such great friends."
"Me too," said Brian.
"Oh thanks for letting us sleep in this morning," said Haylie. "This baby has me so tired now. Ooo and I'll be right back he's got me using the bathroom every few minutes."
"Your welcome," said Brian then Haylie walked away to go use the bathroom on her tour bus. While Haylie was using the bathroom Carrie and Leighanne came outside and met up with Brian.
"Hey Brian," said Carrie. "Where'd Haylie go?"
"Hey," said Brian. "She had to go to the bathroom."
"Oh I know how that is," said Carrie.
"You can say that again," said Leighanne.
While they were taking Haylie came out and saw them standing with Brian and walked over to them.
"Hey guys," said Haylie.
"Hey," said Leighanne.
"So what's for lunch today?" asked Haylie.
"Who knows," answered Carrie. "We could go out and get something if you want."
"Sounds great let me just get my purse and then we can grab the guys and go," said Haylie.
"Ok I'll call AJ and tell him and the others to come on," said Carrie as she called AJ and Haylie went off to get her purse. "Hey babe."
"Hey," said AJ.
"Hey were gonna go get some lunch and we wanted everyone to come," said Carrie. "So get the guys and come on out so we can go."
"Ok we'll be there in a minute," said AJ as they hung up their cell phones and AJ told the guys and they came out to meet up with the others.
Haylie walked back with her purse as Carrie and Leighanne came back with theirs. The guys also walked up as they came out of the buses too. Haylie had Ava's car seat with her as she walked up to Nick.
"Hey babe," said Haylie as she passed Ava's car seat to Nick and kissed him.
"Hey you," said Nick. "So where we eating?"
"Ummm let's see," said Howie. "What's around here?"
"Umm let's see there's gotta be a burger joint around here," said AJ.
"Let's just ask a driver from the area," said Brian. "Locals should always know the best places."
"Great idea," said Haylie as they walked over to the SUV's and asked the drivers what was the best place. They picked a place that sounded great and were off. They got to the burger joint and got out and went inside. They had such a fun time laughing and caring on about everything and anything. Once they were done eating they went back to the venue and got ready for the sound check and then did the sound check. They had so much fun, Nick was playing with Ava and dancing around with her just like she loved. Baylee was making the crowd laugh and stealing Brian's microphone. Once the sound check was over they had some down time and grabbed some dinner then did the concert.