- Text Size +

“Sean Nickolas behave or else,” Haylie said as she tried to get Sean dressed. “Stop moving I’m almost done putting on your clothes.”

“Mommy we go see Carrie now?” asked Ava as she walked in.

“Yeah as soon as your brother gets dressed,” Haylie answered. “I just gotta put on his shoes and we can go. Can you go get your father for me?”

“Yeah,” she nodded as she ran out of the room in a cute little white dress with her hair flowing down her back. “Daddy!”

“What princess?” Nick said as Ava ran to him.

“Mommy wants you,” Ava answered.

“She does well lets go see what she wants,” Nick replied as they walked towards Sean’s room. “So you needed me?”

“Not anymore I was just having a hard time getting Sean dressed,” Haylie said as she stood up with Sean in her arms. “Now since you all are ready I’m gonna run and brush my hair and throw on my dress for dinner tonight.”

“Ok I’ll get the diaper bag and stuff ready and put it out in the car while you get ready,” Nick said as he put Ava down and Haylie put Sean down and they ran off.

“I’ll be done in about 5 or 10 minutes,” Haylie informed Nick.

“Ok,” Nick replied as he got the diaper bag and everything he needed and walked off to the car. “Ok kiddos time to go bye, bye.”

“YAY!” yelled Ava as she darted for the door.

“Wait up Ava we gotta get Sean so I can put you both in the car while Mommy finishes up,” Nick said as he turned to grab Sean. “Come here mister time to see some friends.”

They walked out to the car and Nick put them in their car seats. Just as he finished and went into the drivers seat Haylie walked out and got in.

“Ok I’m ready now,” Haylie sat down.

“Good,” Nick started. “Looks like we’re gonna be on time for once.”

“Yeah I know,” Haylie agreed.

A few minutes later they pulled up to the restaurant that they were going to have dinner with the guys and some friends for the first time in the new year.

“Ok lets go their waiting for us probably,” Nick spoke as he got out of the car and opened the back door to get Sean out of his car seat. “Ava come on.” Ava unbuckled her seatbelt and jumped out of the car.

“See Carrie and the babies now?” asked Ava.

“Yeah we’re gonna go see her and all the other kids,” answered Haylie as they walked inside. “Hi we’re here with the party.”

“Right that way in the back room,” the hostess replied.

“Thanks,” said Nick as they walked into the back room and saw everyone there.

“Hey,” Haylie said as she took a seat next to Carrie. “So how have you been?”

“Great but so tired,” Carrie sighed. “How did you handle just one? I’ve got two wild ones.”

“Hey its harder them I let it look,” Haylie replied. “Just like today I was so sick this morning and then Sean wouldn’t listen at all. He’s just like his father.”

“Sorry to hear you were sick I hope your feeling better now,” replied Carrie.

“I’m better now but it’ll be back before I want it too,” Haylie started. “This is my least favorite part of being pregnant.”

As soon as Carrie heard that she shot her head towards Haylie, “What? Did you just say your pregnant again?”

“Yeah surprise,” Haylie smiled.

“Oh my gosh,” Carrie hugged Haylie.

“What’s all the commotion over here?” asked AJ as he saw his wife hug Haylie.

“Haylie and Nick are having another baby,” Carrie yelled as every eye in the room turned towards Haylie and Nick.

“Surprise,” said Haylie as she smiled shyly.

Congratulations spread like a wild fire throughout the room.

Before long they were just ending dinner as they started for dessert.

“So you glad we’re not gonna be on tour for this kid?” asked Carrie.

“Yeah cause I can get a lot more stuff done for this one,” Haylie responded.

“Mommy,” interrupted Ava.

“Yeah baby,” Haylie turned around in her chair towards Ava.

“I gotta go potty,” Ava said softly.

“Ok,” Haylie started. “I’ll be right back.”

“Ok,” Carrie said as Haylie and Ava walked towards the bathroom.

“Back,” said Haylie as she sat back down. “After this kid we’re stopping. I’m so done with being this tired and sick. I just wanna have some fun with my three kids.”

“I know how you feel,” Carrie responded. “I would love more kids but right now Taylor and Avril are enough for the both of us. I can hardly handle them alone. I don’t know how you do it.”

“I just work at it,” Haylie replied.

A few years later Nick and Haylie were now in their 30’s and their four kids were amazing. September 4th they welcomed a baby girl named Gwen Alison and a baby boy Benjamin Keith. After the twins were born Nick got back with the Backstreet Boys for another CD and tour. Now-a-days he does a CD and tour every few years or so. They love their new life as a family living mainly in Checotah near her family. Carrie and AJ had another baby two years after Gwen and Ben were born. They had a little boy named Andrew James born on February 7th. Everyone was great, Ava even started school a year ago. She was so smart and just like her mom, so was Gwen. Sean and Ben were just like their daddy. Avril and Andrew were just like AJ as Taylor was such a momma’s girl. Everyone loved life and everything was going great. At least it was at the moment.

Chapter End Notes:
That's the end. Tell me what you think. Thanks.