- Text Size +
The two days soon passed by quickly and soon the guys were off to Florida. Soon it was time for school to start and the girls were back at college. Its was the last semester they'd have to be there. Haylie was a journalism major and Carrie was an interior designer major. They both couldn't wait for the semester to end.
Soon a month had gone by and they would talk to the boys every now and then when they got time away from school. Soon it was getting close to Thanksgiving break and the girls wanted the break so bad. Soon it passed and the semester was about to end. The finals were coming and the girls had to work so hard. They ended up passing all their exams and they we're going to graduate in just a week. They didn't know that the boys had a break from the tour for the holidays and that Nick and AJ were coming in to see the girls graduate.
The day came for them to graduate and they had told the boys all about it. They soon had to leave to get to the campus on time so they could run through the ceremony. Nick and AJ got into town right before 3 that afternoon. They went straight to Haylie's parents house to follow them to the campus for graduation. Soon they were on their way to the campus following Haylie's parents car. They arrived at the campus and took their seats with both families and watch the ceremony. Soon it was over and the girls had graduated and we're now ready for the real world. The girls walked over to where their families and saw who was standing there next to them. The girls started to walk a little faster with bigger smiles on their faces. As Haylie got closer to Nick she started to run and jumped into Nick's arms and they kissed. Everyone just stared at them not seeing Carrie walk up and hug AJ. They stood there as everyone was looking at Nick and Haylie and looked into each others eyes. The next thing they knew they were kissing too. They had never kissed before so it was something special to them.
After a minute they broke apart and looked into each others eyes. Carrie then said, "wow. I'm so glad your here."
"Yeah I am too," said AJ. "I guess this means we're together."
"Yeah," Carrie said. "That's if you want to."
"Yeah I'd love that," said AJ as he brought Carrie in for another kiss.
Soon everyone was going out for lunch to celebrate. AJ and Carrie walked down the street from the campus behind everyone else with her arms around AJ and his around Carrie with Carrie's head on AJ shoulder. They soon all arrived at the restaurant and took their seats. AJ sat next to Carrie with his arm around her shoulder. Nick sat next to Haylie with his arm around her shoulder.
"Congratulations girls," said Nick.
"Thanks," replied Haylie. "I can't believe I've finally graduated." Haylie looked out the window and as she did it started to snow. "Look its snowing."
Everyone turned around and looked out the restaurant window and saw the snow falling.
"This is so perfect I love when it snows," said Carrie as she looked at AJ.
"Yeah it is," AJ said as he looked at Carrie.
Soon everyone had eaten and they were off to go back to campus and get their cars so they could go home. The girls drove back together just like they had done coming there and the guys drove together too.
"Oh my gosh Haylie we kissed," Carrie blurted out as she looked to her left.
"Oh my gosh you did," said Haylie. "Wow."
"Yeah I know," said Carrie. "We're going out too."
"Wow," said Haylie shocked. "I can't believe that your going out and Me and Nick aren't even official."
"I know," said Carrie. "I was shocked when we kissed." They continued to talk as they drove to their homes.
In the other car with the guys a similar conversation was going on.
"Dude today was amazing," said AJ.
"Yeah I know," said Nick.
"We kissed," said AJ as they looked at each other.
"What," said Nick shocked. "Wow. I'm shocked cause you've never done that before."
"I know but it just felt right," responded AJ. "We were hugging and the next thing you know we were kissing."
"Wow when did that happen?" asked Nick.
"When they first came up to us at graduation," answered AJ.
"Wow," said Nick. "That's why I missed it cause I was with Haylie then."
"Yeah and we've decided to go out," AJ replied.
"Well what about the tour?" asked Nick.
"I don't know I never thought of it," answered AJ. They continued to talk as they followed the girls on their way to their apartments. Soon they were there and parked the rented car and got out.
"Hey baby," said AJ as he walked to Carrie. "Lets go in and leave them two alone."
"Ok sounds good to me," replied Carrie. "I'll see you later Haylie."
"Bye," said Haylie as Carrie and AJ ran up the stairs to Carrie's apartment door and Nick walked closer to Haylie. "You know them two are lucky to have found love like that."
"Yeah I know," said Nick. "I hope they stay like that their cute together."
"Yeah I know I wish I had something like that," Haylie said not realizing what she had just said.
"You do," said Nick as he turns to Haylie and kisses her. They stayed locked in that kiss for what seemed like forever. They soon broke apart and went upstairs to Haylie's place.
The next day Haylie was in the entertainment room leaning against Nick on the couch. They were watching Haylie's favorite movie 'Father Of The Bride Part 1' it was on TV that afternoon.
Once the movie was over and the second one was about to start Nick looked at Haylie and said, "I don't wanna go back on tour."
"Why?" asked Haylie.
"Because I'm afraid I'll miss you too much," answered Nick.
Haylie looked into his eyes and brought him in for a kiss. They sat there for a few just in each others gaze. "I'll miss you too but I gotta get a job soon as a journalist," replied Haylie.
"Come be my personal journalist and you can work with me and the guys I don't know what you can do but I'll get you a job with us," said Nick.
"I'd love too, but I don't wanna leave Carrie," replied Haylie.
"Bring her along," said Nick. "I just don't want to go on tour without you. I don't know what it is but when I'm with you I'm a different person. I know we've only known each other for a short time but its like this movie we just saw when Annie knew she was in love with Brian even though they only knew each other a short time."
"I don't know what she'll say," said Haylie. "But I know I'm a happier person with you." Haylie paused. "I'll be right back I'm gonna go over to Carrie's." Haylie got up from the couch and left Nick there waiting for her to come back.
Haylie ran across the hall and knocked on the door. Carrie opened the door still in her pjs. "Hey Haylie," said Carrie.
"Hey can we talk alone?" asked Haylie.
"Yeah sure," answered Carrie as she closed the door to her apartment and they stood out in the hall. "Ok what’s up?"
"Nick asked me to go on tour with him and to work for him and the guys," said Haylie.
"Wow he did," Carrie said very shocked.
"Yeah and I don't know what to say," Haylie replied. "He invited me to bring you along too."
"He did wow," said Carrie. "Lets just try it out we have nothing other to do."
"Yeah true," said Haylie. "Ok that's it we're going on tour."
"Ok I guess we'll have to get ready soon," said Carrie. "Go back and tell Nick your going." Haylie then turned around as Carrie opened her door and pushed her in and turned around and walked back to her place.
Haylie walked down the stairs to Nick and sat down on the couch and faced Nick. "I've decided to take you up on your offer," said Haylie.
"You have," said Nick shocked. "I promise you won't regret it. You'll love it." They soon sat there and watched 'Father Of The Bride Part 2' and soon Haylie fell asleep on Nick's shoulder.
Over at Carrie's Carrie had just walked back into the apartment and walked downstairs and jumped onto the couch next to AJ and put her head on AJ's shoulder.
"Who was that?" asked AJ.
"Oh just Haylie wanting to talk to me about something Nick asked her," answered Carrie.
"Oh and what was that?" asked AJ again.
"Just saying that he wants her to go on tour with him and that she could bring me along if she wanted," answered Carrie.
"Oh and is she going?" AJ asked yet another question.
"She said she was gonna go," answered Carrie. "She said I was gonna go with her too."
"Oh great now we can be together more," said AJ.
"When do you go back on tour?" asked Carrie.
"January 6th," answered AJ.
"Great I can't wait," said Carrie.
Soon time flew by and Christmas and New Years came and went. They couldn't believe that the tour would start in less then a week. They decided to head to Florida to meet up with the guys the first day of the new year.