- Text Size +
They arrive at Johnny Wright’s compound about 30 minutes after they got out of the airport. Both girls had called their parents and told them that they got in fine. They got out of the SUV and met Johnny and got a tour of the compound later that night they would meet the rest of the group as the rest were coming in around 7 that night.
It was still early in the day so they decided to take the jet skis out and go have some fun on the lake. They all got into their swimsuits and put on their life jackets and hopped onto the jet skis. Nick and Haylie were on one and AJ and Carrie were on the other since they only had two out today and gassed up. They were having a blast. The girls had never done this before so they were having the most fun and time flew by so quickly. Before they knew it the others were outside on the dock watching them and waiting for them to come in.
While still on the lake playing around Haylie looked over and saw people standing on the dock she quickly turned to Nick and said, “Hey Nick I think theirs some people on the dock waiting for us to come in.”
Nick quickly looked over and noticed who it was and headed in. Soon AJ noticed what they were doing and followed. The docked the jet skis and went up to the people who were waiting at the dock.
“Hey man,” said Brian as Nick walked up to him with Haylie right behind him.
“Hey dude,” said Nick. “This is Haylie.”
“Oh you’re the famous Haylie we’ve heard so much about you,” said Howie. “And coming up behind you must be the famous Carrie AJ just can’t stop talking about.” AJ blushed as he said that.
“Hi,” said Carrie. “And yes I’m Carrie.”
“Well its nice meeting you both finally,” said Kevin. “Welcome to Florida.”
“Thanks,” said Haylie. They soon all walked into the house and went to go get dinner. They decided to grill that night and so they needed to go shopping. The girls all decided to go to the store to get the food while the guys stayed behind and got the grill started. It was Leighanne, Kristin, Carrie, and Haylie that all were going to the store.
On the way to the store the girls started talking about where Carrie and Haylie came from.
“So Nick tells us your from Checotah, Oklahoma,” said Leighanne.
“Yep,” said Haylie. “It’s a really, really small town nothing ever happens there. The best thing to happen there was Carrie Underwood winning American Idol.”
“Yeah I remember her winning,” said Kristin.
They continued to talk as they got to the store and got the food and got to the check out counter. Once there Haylie and Carrie each grabbed a magazine and started to flip through them. They were laughing and making fun of different celebrities that they didn’t even know who they were.
“Hey look at this outfit she’s wearing,” said Haylie.
“Who in the world is that?” asked Carrie as she laughed.
“I don’t know let me see,” answered Haylie as she looked down at the ladies name. “Meryl Streep.”
“Wow that dress is ugly,” said Carrie. “Where’d she wear that too?”
“To the Oscars it says,” answered Haylie. Leighanne and Kristin started laughing as they put the last of the food on the check-out counter. They soon paid and Haylie and Carrie didn’t want to leave behind all the magazine that they were having fun looking at so they decided to buy them all. Five magazines in total, People, InTouch Weekly, US, Star, and Okay! They hadn’t look through them all yet but by the time they got to the house they would have at least two of them looked through.
They got the food into the trunk and were on their way back to the house. Kristin had borrowed a magazine to look through on the ride home so her and Carrie and Haylie were looking through three of the five, People, US, and Star. They were laughing and joking around and making fun of all the different outfits and stupid things the magazine said. They soon go home and the guys made the steak while the girls made everything else. It was fun and the girls were glad they agreed to come on tour with AJ and Nick.
Soon it was time for the tour to start and each guy was getting their own bus. AJ would share his with Carrie and Nick would share his with Haylie. Leighanne and Baylee came along with Brian and Kevin had his wife Kristin. The girls started to love hanging out with them they were so much fun. The first stop back on the tour would be Canada so they would take the buses up there. Carrie and Haylie were kinda getting used to the road life and having fun. They couldn’t wait for the first concert on this tour for them.
A couple days passed and they finally made it to Canada where their first show was and they were gonna have a blast.
The day of the concert they had a sound check. Carrie and Haylie had a blast there. They couldn’t believe how many fans they had. They watched from the side with Leighanne and Kristin. Baylee stole the show of course and everyone loved him. He even tried to sing with Brian and steal his microphone. It was so funny and the girls couldn’t stop laughing. They just loved their sense of humor.
Soon the sound check was over and they were off for an early dinner. After that they went back for the concert. The girls all watched with Baylee at the side of the stage. Carrie and Haylie love the show and as soon as it was over they went straight outside with the guys so they could get on the buses to head to the next city. There were fans already outside waiting for them to come out. As they walked out the back Nick had his arm around Haylie and was talking to her about the next city they were off to. Just then all the fans started screaming and Nick took his arm down and walked over to the crowd of girls with all the others and started signing autographs and taking pictures. Leighanne and Kristin were called over too because everyone loved them. But Carrie and Haylie just stood there together and watched them. They soon finished and Nick walked back over to Haylie and put his arm back around her and headed to the bus. AJ put his hand around Carrie’s waist and they walked on to his bus with all the fans looking on just wondering who the girls were.
While on the bus Haylie was on her laptop surfing the internet when Nick walked in behind her and leaned in and kissed her on the cheek as he sat next to her. Haylie turned to him and said, “Hey I heard you guys have a fan club what’s it like?”
“Oh its nothing really but if you wanna check it out I can sign you in under me but don’t say anything or I can start you one.” said Nick.
“No I’ll just go in under you right now,” said Haylie. “I wanna know what people are saying about you and the others. I read these magazines and they were so funny I just wanted to see what fans would say.”
“Ok,” Nick said as he got up and went to the website and put in his name and info. “There you are have fun.”
“I will,” said Haylie as she clicked on message board. “This is so fun.”
They laughed as she clicked on new post. She surfed the site for a few then found a thread titled ‘Canada show January 6th’ so she clicked on the thread and it opened with a question of who all was going to that show. Soon she was at the second to last page when she read a post that said ‘Who are the girls in these pictures’ and it had two pictures one of AJ and Carrie walking to AJ’s bus and the other of Nick and Haylie walking to their tour bus. Haylie stopped and covered her mouth. As she did Nick looked over at her and asked, “what’s wrong?”
“They have a picture of me and Carrie up here,” answered Haylie as Nick got up and stood next to her looking at the screen.
“Wow they do,” Nick said.
“I wonder what people said lefts go down,” said Haylie. Haylie scrolled down to see what some had commented. “Here’s one. ‘They look like their girl friends. At least their pretty.’ Ok that one is weird. Lets find another one. Here we go, ‘Probably some girl they just picked and well probably be gone soon.’ Wow can we say harsh.”
“Yeah I know,” said Nick. “Things are different this time. Your not like any other girl I’ve dated. Your not stuck up or just wanting me for my fame. That’s what I love about you.”
“Aww thanks,” said Haylie as she smile and kissed him.
Months went by and the tour went on now they were over seas doing the Australian tour. The fans still didn’t know who Carrie and Haylie were but they were kinda catching on little by little. All they knew is that when AJ or Nick would call them it would always be babe or honey not Carrie or Haylie. Soon the tour was over and they were headed back home. They were all going different places. AJ and Howie were going to Orlando to see their mom’s and family while Brian was going to Georgia and Kevin was going to Kentucky and Nick was off to Tampa. The two girls soon separated and went their own ways until they met up in California in two weeks. AJ showed Carrie around Orlando and brought her to meet his mom who loved her right away. Carrie even got to go to Disney for the first time in her life while in Florida. Haylie did too just on a different day cause she was so busy over in Tampa meeting al Nick’s old buddies. About two days before Nick and Haylie were due to fly out west to California they decided to go out and spend a great evening just getting dinner then going to the pier for a walk and then home to watch a movie. Nick had outdone himself this time for sure. He had a private room seat aside for them at the ‘Spaghetti Warehouse’ in Ybor City. Nick was nervous through out the whole dinner but having fun with Haylie. She looked so beautiful in the short black dress she wore. Soon dinner was over and dessert was coming. Nick had something big planned out once they got the room to themselves after dessert was dropped off.
The waiter came and went and Nick looked at Haylie and got up from his chair. Haylie then said, “where are you going?”
“No where,” Nick replied. “But I do have something to ask you.”
“Ok,” said Haylie not knowing anything as she took a sip of her Dr. Pepper.
Nick got down on one knee and grabbed Haylie’s hand and said, “Haylie being with you makes me a different person. I’ve loved you from the first time we met. Those eyes said so much to me before Brian pulled me away. I’m so glad you can back that night. I love you with all that I am and if I ever lost you I don’t know what I’d do. That’s why baby I’m gonna ask you here and now.” Nick paused then went on, “will you marry me?”
Haylie just sat there as Nick opened a ring box with the most beautiful ring ever in it. She couldn’t say a word all she did was nod her head. The next thing she knew she jumped into Nick’s arms and kissed him passionately. Once they broke from the kiss Haylie kept repeating the word ‘yes’ as Nick slide the ring on her finger. They kissed and just stood there holding each other until the waiter came back with the check. Once they paid they were out of there and off to Nick’s place to watch a movie. That night Haylie fell asleep on the couch watching the movie and Nick picked her up and placed her in the guest bedroom and went to his room. The next day they were gonna call the guys and all their family and tell them. Haylie wanted to tell her parents in person so after they got up they were gonna leave early for California and stop in Oklahoma to see her family and tell them the great news.