- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

A week later they were about to leave their private island when Haylie got an idea. "Hey baby why don't we go to Disney since we don't have a set date to be back to California since the guys know your with me," said Haylie.
"Yeah I love that," replied Nick. "Lets head there after we leave here tomorrow."
Soon that day was over and they next day they were off to Disney. They had a blast there and stayed in the honeymoon suite too and stayed there for 4 days. They had fun going to the park and riding all the rides and even bought matching bride and groom hats. They were so cute together and in love.

They soon returned back to California and settled into their new roles as husband and wife. They seemed so in love no matter where they were or who they were with.

"Baby we need to go shopping for food theres nothing to eat," yelled Haylie from the kitchen.
"We can go later how about we going out for lunch and after we go get food," suggested Nick.
"Yeah lets go to the Ivy," replied Haylie as she walked into the office where Nick was on the comptuer.
"That sounds great," Nick responded as he kissed her. "Ready to go?"
"Yeah just let me grab my purse and we can head out," Haylie said as they walked out of the office and went out to lunch.
After lunch they descided to go to Bath & Body Works and get some hand lotion and other stuff and then off to the pet store to look around.

At the pet shop they looked around and as they came to the last window they saw a tiny white girl teacup maltese. Haylie had loved all the animals she saw but this one made her stop and want to take home with her. She loved everything about this puppy. She was only 6 months old and was so happy to see both Nick and Haylie.
"Nick we so gotta get her," Haylie smiled.
"Ok," replied Nick as a store clerk walked up to them.
"May I help you both today?" asked the store clerk.
"Yes I'd like this little girl right here," replied Haylie with the smile still on her face.
"Ok let me get her," responded the store clerk as he went behind the window and took the puppy out. He then walked around the window back to Nick and Haylie and handed them the little puppy. "She gets fed 3 times a day and is very playful. She's not picky about what she eats but I'd stick with one food brand if I were you."
"Ok thanks," replied Haylie as they walked off and got the food and some toys. "We so need to go to Rodeo and get a doggie purse from that dog shop over there. I so want to get a dog cage too so when we go somewhere for a long time or need somewhere to put her we can put her in there."
"Ok lets look at the ones here and get one," spoke Nick.
"You know this dog is gonna be so spoiled just like our kids will be one day," noted Haylie.
Just the words 'our kids' made Nick stop and thank about how he always though he wouldn't get married or have any kids but now he was married. He knew she wanted kids but never really thought about it until she said that and it made him rethink what he originally said.  
They soon paid for everything and left for home.
While in the car Nick turned to Haylie, "What's her name?"
"She looks like a Maddie," answered Haylie as she looked at Nick.
"So Maddie it is," replied Nick as they pulled into their driveway and got out.
"You know we forgot to go to the store," remember Nick as they walked in the house.
"Oh my gosh we did," replied Haylie. "Opps." They both laughed.
"I guess we can go later," Nick added as they walked into the living room with Maddie.
"Thanks for the puppy baby," thanked Haylie. "I love you."
"Love you too," Nick said as he kissed her.
They sat down on the couch and watched Home Improvement on tv and cuddled close together.