- Text Size +

The morning of September 10th arrived.  Roxie woke up and was excited to think that today was their three month anniversary.  She looked over at Nick who was still fast asleep.  She smiled.  As cute as Nick looked when he slept, she was ready for him to be awake. 

She kissed him and pulled back after a few minutes.  Nick must’ve been really out cold because her kiss didn’t even penetrate him.  She kissed him again hoping to get some kind of reaction out of him.  Again, no reaction. 

Feeling determined to give him a pleasant wake up, she pulled the covers away from his body.  She smirked when she noticed that he already seemed to have an erection.  It didn’t take a genius to figure out what he was dreaming about.  She grabbed the elastic of his pajama pants and managed to get them off of him without him knowing. 

She discarded his pants and let her gaze travel up his legs.  She realized that he was harder than she thought since the tip of his erect cock was peeking out through the opening in his boxers.

Initially she was planning on waking him up with her mouth.  But the sight of his erection made her ache to have him inside her.  She pulled his boxers off in the same way that she pulled his pants off.  She stood up on the bed and in one motion removed her own pajama pants and her panties. 

She positioned herself over him and slowly lowered her body onto him.  She moaned at the feeling of him filling her. She stayed still, reveling in the feeling of pleasure that her body was feeling.  Soon, she couldn’t take anymore and started to rock her hips back and forth and in a circular motion.

Nick was beginning to wake up.  He had been dreaming about Roxie riding him.  Her movement was causing her perfect chest to bounce.  He felt as if he were still dreaming because when he opened his eyes, he saw Roxie leaning over him while she rocked her hips against his. 

His moan alerted Roxie to the fact that he was waking up.  Shortly after, he started matching her movements.  Roxie threw her head back and screamed out as her body was overcome with ecstasy.

It was her scream that made Nick realize that he was no longer dreaming.  He grabbed her wrist and flipped her over.  Now that he was more awake he realized that there was a difference from this and his dream.  In his dream, Roxie was naked.  He didn’t like the fact that her perfect breasts were covered by her pajama shirt.  As he pounded into her, he yanked her shirt over her head.  Continuing his movements, he leaned down and took her left breast into his mouth and played with the other.  After a few minutes, he switched. 

Roxie tangled one hand into his messy hair.  She let her other hand roam his back.  She could feel herself approaching another orgasm and let her second hand fall to his back. 

Nick growled in pain and pleasure as he felt her nails scratch hard against his back.

“Harder Nick.”  Roxie begged.

Nick didn’t need to be told twice as he started moving faster.  “Oh god, Rox…” He stopped and moaned loudly as he felt his orgasm overpowering his body as he shot his load into his girlfriend.

Roxie felt his intense orgasm and that pushed her over the edge.  She screamed out in pleasure as she experienced her second orgasm that morning.

Nick rolled off her, breathing heavy.  When he finally felt composed he said, “What a way to wake up.  What’s the occasion?”

Roxie sat up and looked at him.  “What do you mean, what’s the occasion?”

Nick looked at her in confusion.  “It’s just an expression babe.”  She just looked at him.  He realized that she was about to burst into tears.  “Why are you crying?”

“You forgot didn’t you?”

“Forgot what?”

“How could you.”  She got off the bed quickly and threw her pajamas back on and stormed out of the room.

Nick sat there on the bed in shock.  “Whoa, talk about a mood swing.”  He said to himself.

He got up and put his pajama pants back on.  He was more concerned with finding Roxie and getting to the bottom of this to worry about a shirt.  He started to look around the house looking for Roxie.  When he didn’t find her, he looked outside.  He sighed in relief when he realized that her car was still parked outside.  That meant she had to be around here somewhere.  He just didn’t know where.  He already checked everyone room in the house and didn’t find her.

He decided to let her cool off.  In the meantime he’d go check on his daughter.  He went back upstairs and pushed open his daughter’s door.  He was shocked to find her in Ariel’s room, just watching Ariel sleep.

Roxie looked up when he walked in and then returned to watching Ariel sleep. 

“This was the last place I thought I’d find you.”

“I told you to leave me alone.”

“What’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong?”  Her voice began escalating.  “What’s wrong? I’ll tell you what’s wrong?  You forgot what today is?”

“It’s not your birthday.  That’s in a couple weeks.”

“Thanks Nickolas, I know when my own birthday is.”

“That’s not how I meant it.  What is so important about today that you’re this upset?”

“It’s our 3 month anniversary.”

“You’re this upset over a three month anniversary?  It’s not a big deal.”

“Maybe you feel that our relationship is not a big deal.”

“What?  I didn’t say that.”

Ariel had been awake for a few minutes.  The sound of screaming woke her up.  She pretended she was still asleep.  Finally she couldn’t take it any more.  She sat up in her bed and said very loudly.  “Stop fighting.”

Nick and Roxie looked over at Ariel.  It was like they just realized she was there.  Nick went over to her and sat on her bed.  He went to hug her to make her feel better.  “No.”  She climbed off her bed and ran from the room. 

Nick sat there and stared at her bedspread.  He couldn’t believe that the morning that started out so well had turned into this.  He looked up at Roxie.  She stood there for a few minutes before she sat down on Ariel’s bed next to him.  They both just stared at each other.  Neither knew what to say.

From outside, they heard a young girl’s scream.  “Ariel.”  Nick said and bolted off the bed.  He ran into the back yard and saw his daughter lying on the floor crying hysterically.  Nick ran to her side and quickly got on his knees next to her.  “Baby what happened?”

Through her tears she said, “I wanted to go in my tree house, but I fell.”

Roxie was standing by the back door.  She had her hand nervously by her mouth.  Ariel was crying so hard, which told her that the young girl was going to need an ER.  Roxie ran inside and called 911 requesting an ambulance.  She quickly ran upstairs and got dressed.  She brought clothes down for Nick.  She took his place by Ariel’s side while he went to go get dressed.

A couple hours later found Nick pacing in the waiting room of the ER.  Roxie was sitting there watching him pace.  She stood up and grabbed his arm.  She turned him toward her.  “Sit down please.”

“What’s taking them so long?”

“I don’t know.  But pacing isn’t going to help her.  Please, sit down.”

Nick finally relented and sat down on the hard plastic chair.  He leaned over, resting his elbow on his knees and resting his head in his hands.

Roxie reached over and began to rub his back, hoping to comfort him.  “I’m so sorry Nick.  This is all my fault.”

He looked at her.  “You didn’t push her out of the tree.”

“No.  But I over reacted about you not remembering.  If we hadn’t been fighting over that, she wouldn’t have…”

“Don’t do that.  It’s my fault.”

“Nick…”

“No Roxie.  My daughter fell out of a tree because I was more worried about why you were mad at me then what she was doing.  I should’ve been watching her.”

Nick looked up when a door opened and a doctor stepped up.  “Mr. Carter.”