- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hehe. Hope y'all are liking this one! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own story idea, & Allison. BSB own themselves, and Mirage Studios owns TMNT. Thank-you!

 

Seven years later…

“Whoa-oh-oh-oh. Boys will be boys. Hey. Whoa-oh-oh-oh. Boys will be boys.”

“You’ve got something so incredible in my eyes. My heart starts pumping. Whenever you’re around, my whole world’s upside down, baby,” A.J. sang, then did a back flip.

“But I try to get closer, and you always push me away. You tell me it’s much too soon, but I just can’t help it always gotta make a play,” Brian continued.

“Whoa-oh-oh-oh. Boys will be boys. Hey. Whoa-oh-oh-oh. Baby. Boys will be boys,” the four harmonized happily.

The four sixteen-year-old turtles smiled as the audience cheered them on and continued to sing and dance.

“Sensei was wrong,” Brian thought, smirking. “He said they wouldn’t accept us, but they have.”

“They like us!” Nick exclaimed silently, then did a funky little dance. “They really like us!”

“If only Master Howard could see us now,” A.J. said to himself. “He would be so proud. I wonder what he’s doing right now…”

“I’m enjoying myself, but have a bad feeling about this,” Kevin’s conscious told him. He frowned at his thought, and shoved his conscious away, wanting to enjoy the show they were putting on for the fans they had managed to gain.

The audience went crazy as A.J. sang his rap in We’ve Got It Going On.

“I’m creeping up on your left. Straight up funky when I get with ya. I get ruthless when I get wet. Keep the party packed in my corner. Tough like granite to keep the crowd hype. Get up on this just to get right. What you want is what you’re gonna get, Backstreet’s got the special effects. Uh!”

Meanwhile, Howard sat at home in the den watching his sons on their television.

“Backstreet Turtles,” he sighed shaking his head. “They sure picked the right name for themselves. They are turtles and always having to use the back streets as not to be seen. Too bad they forgot about the ‘not being seen’ part.”

He saw A.J. do a back flip, and shook his head once more.

“Using their ninja skills for such worthless things. I would have thought I had taught them better. I have a feeling they are only doing this because they want to prove me wrong, Brian Thomas especially.”

As Howard thought about things, the concert ended and the Turtles hurried backstage for the meet ‘n’ greets that were to be taking place. They’d just barely made it to their seats, when a young girl came up to them.

“May I have your autographs?” She asked politely.

“Sure,” the four grinned.

They signed her stuff, then waited for the next fan to arrive. Soon a girl about fifteen appeared before them.

“Hi. I’m Allison,” she said softly, as she handed them her CD and poster to sign.

“Brian, do you really have a bad temper?”

“Yeah, he does,” Kevin piped up from the other end of the table. “Trust me on that one.”

Allison giggled. “In that case… Brian, may I have a hug?”

“Sure,” Brian shrugged, deciding it wouldn’t hurt to please a fan. Though, if his brothers goaded him for being nice later, he’d be sure to beat the crud out of them. “You can have a hug.”

He hugged the girl, then asked her if she’d like to stay and keep them company. He’d never asked a fan to stay before, but there was just something about her that made him want for her to stick around longer.

“Are you sure?” She queried. “There are others waiting to come in here.”

Brian didn’t even bother to check with his brothers, mainly because he didn’t care what they thought of his offer. “Yep.”

“Okay,” she replied, taking the empty seat next to him.

No sooner did she sit down than did Nick return.

“Uh hmm,” he coughed.

“What?” She asked looking up at him

“You’re in my seat,” Nick told her. “I’d like it back.”

“What if I don’t wanna give it back?” She said jokingly.

“I’ll make you,” Nick answered

“I’d like to see you try,” Allison riposted.

“I don’t wanna have to hurt you,” Nick threatened playfully.

“Ah, hell. You wouldn’t hurt a damn fly,” she replied, eyeing him.

“Yep. She’s definitely my type of girl,” Brian grinned.

“Hey!” Nick cried. “Brian!”

“Well, well, well,” A.J. began. “Looks like Brian here, has found himself a new friend.”

“Shut-up A.J.!” Brian snapped. “Or I will hurt you.”

“You know he will J.,” Kevin put in. “We don’t need you two fighting here in front of our fans.”

“Yes, Dad,” Brian snapped. “We will do as you say, Dad.”

“Brian, cut it out,” Kevin ordered.

“Or what, Dad?”

“Brian, I mean it.”

Brian pretended to shudder. “Ooh. I’m so scared.”

“You’d better be,” Kevin replicated, ignoring his brother’s sarcasm.

Awhile later the meet ‘n’ greets were done and over with and they were free to go home for the night. Kevin, Nick, and A.J. stood up and started to leave, but soon realized that Brian wasn’t with them. He was still talking with Allison.

“Brian!” Kevin called. “We have to go!”

“Point?” Brian rejoined.

“You need to go now.”

“I’m big enough now I can take care of myself,” Brian returned. “If I wanna stay and chat with Allison, I will stay and chat with Allison.”

“But…” Nick tried.

“Don’t you go starting in on me Frack,” Brian stated, cutting him off. “You know how mad I’ll get if you do.”

Nick sighed. “Fine Frick. You wanna stay, stay. I’ll cover for you as always.”

“Thanks,” Brian said, before turning back to Allison.

The other three left then, the oldest two eyeing Nick oddly.

“Do you really always cover for him?” A.J. asked curiously. “If so, is that why you’ve been in loads of trouble lately.”

“Yes, and yes,” Nick sighed.

“Why do you take the blame for him?” Kevin demanded. “It’s not right.”

“He’s not only my brother, but best friend as well,” Nick responded. “Friends stick together.”

“True. But they don’t use each other all the time,” A.J. pointed out. “Brian’s just using you to keep himself outta trouble.”

“How dare you suggest that he’s just using me!” Nick yelled, suddenly very upset. “You’re just mad ‘cause he didn’t choose you to be his best friend!”

“Nick, best friend or not, what he’s doing is still not right,” Kevin put in. “If Sensei knew what he was doing, he’d be in loads of trouble.”

“Yeah, well, what Sensei don’t know can’t hurt him!” Nick snapped.

“No. But it can hurt you,” A.J. said softly.

No one knew what happened then. One minute A.J. was standing and the next he was lying on the ground clutching the left side of is face.

“Dammit Nick!” He shouted, as Nick ran off. “You’re turning into Brian more so every day!”

“So are you,” Kevin commented as he helped him up. “You’re beginning to use his language which Sensei doesn’t approve of one bit.”

“Shut-up!” A.J. grumbled. “You would’ve used it too if Nick had’ve punched you instead of me.”

“Maybe,” Kevin shrugged. “But I guess we’ll never know.”

 

Three days later…

“Brian, what’s she doing here?” Nick asked. “You know Master Howard doesn’t approve of us having anyone down here.”

“She’s visiting, problem?” Brian challenged.

“Don’t worry Nick, I won’t tell anyone where your lair is,” Allison informed him. “I promise you that with all my heart and so much more.”

“Whatever,” Nick grumbled, then went off in search of A.J. or Kevin.

He found his other brothers sparring in the practice room.

“Why so glum chum?” A.J. queried.

“Brian’s hanging with Allison again,” Nick replied.

“I thought Sensei forbid him to see her again, as she might tell someone where we live?” Kevin checked. “I could’ve sworn Brian had been lectured about it.”

“Sensei did, and Brian has,” Nick answered. “I know he was told not to hang up top with her, but I wonder what Master Howard will say when he finds her sitting on the couch.”

“WHAT!?!” His brothers yelled. “SHE’S HERE?!?”

Nick nodded, then smirked. “Yep. And guess who ain’t bailing him out this time.”

“Way to go buddy,” A.J. said, slapping him on his shell. “It’s about time you stopped taking the blame for something Brian’s done.”

“You’re telling me?” Nick joshed.

Suddenly, they heard yelling coming from the den.

“GET OUT!”

“But…”

“NO! SHE DOESN’T HAVE TO!”

The three of them hurried into the den to watch the latest scene unfold.

“BRIAN THOMAS!” Howard yelled. “HOW DARE YOU GO AGAINST THE RULES OF A NINJA AND THIS HOUSE!”

“FRIG OFF!” Brian shouted. “I’M ALLOWED TO HAVE FRIENDS IF I WANT!”

“NOT AS LONG AS YOU LIVE HERE!”

“THEN I’LL MOVE!”

“WHERE? YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO GO!”

“I’LL FIND A PLACE!”

Father and son continued to argue, until they heard a shrill whistle. Everyone turned to look at Allison who quickly took her fingers out of her mouth.

“Look,” she began. “I didn’t come here to cause trouble. I came here to hang out with my only friend. If you don’t want me here, all you have to do is ask nicely and I’ll leave.”

“Allison…”

“No Brian,” she said, putting her finger on his mouth to silence him. “I don’t want you to leave your family because of me. I like you just as much as you like me, and then some, but would never be able to live with myself if I were the reason you left home.”

“Why…” A.J. tried, but she cut him off.

“Why’d I say ‘only’ friend?”

A.J. nodded.

“Because he is,” she replied simply. “Brian’s the first and only true friend I’ve ever had. My family moves all the time, so I never get the chance to make friends. We just moved here the day before the concert, so I didn’t know anyone as usual. When Brian asked me to stay, I couldn’t believe my ears because no one’s ever asked me to stay.”

“We’ll be your friends too!” Nick exclaimed, then cast a glance at his master. “If Sensei’s okay with it, that is.”

Allison turned to Howard. “Sir, it’s up to you. If it’s all right with you, I’d like to be friends with your sons. But if you want me to leave, I’ll leave and never come back.”

Howard looked at his sons pleading faces - Brian was doing the most pleading for the first time ever - and thought a moment before coming to a conclusion.

“You may stay…” Howard began, pausing to let the cheers die down, “…as long as you do not tell anyone where we live. It has to remain a secret between the six of us.”

“Oh, thank-you!” She gushed, giving him a big hug. “Thank-you so much!”

 

-----------------------------------------