- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, here's the final chapter! Hope y'all enjoyed the fic! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own story idea. BSB own themselves, & Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT. Thank-you!

REVIEW IF YOU'RE ALIVE OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

A year goes by…

The turtles were walking through the sewers when they suddenly heard a cry of distress coming from up top. The four of them hurried up to the surface, being careful to stay hidden within the shadows of the dark alley. They remembered to be ninjas when they knew they had to be. They watched as a bunch of guys cornered a young girl. Suddenly, they heard someone gasp.

“Allison!” Brian gasped in surprise.

His brothers looked at him questioningly.

He looked at them and nodded to let them know it was indeed Allison.

“Leave me alone!” They heard Allison say.

“Never,” the one guy snarled. “You’re ours now.”

Brian looked to Kevin, who nodded, then they counted. “One…two…three… COWABUNGA!”

The four brothers flew at Allison’s attackers.

Allison watched silently as fifty-five others advanced and surrounded her friends. She let out a small cry as one of the men clad in black hit her. She fell to the ground and whimpered.

“Get offa me, you punk!” Brian yelled, as someone jumped on his shell.

“Kevin!” Nick cried, as sixteen men took him down. “Help!”

“Nick!” Kevin called, as he collapsed under the weight of his attackers.

“Ack!” A.J. screeched. “There’s too many!”

Soon the four turtles were captured and were being held by their captives. They were shocked when the head guy went over to Allison and thanked her.

“Thanks for helping us capture these freaks,” he said. “Now they shall die and be dissected.”

“No!” Allison thought. “No!”

“Allison?” Brian managed weakly.

She looked at his sad face and began to cry. “Brian, I’m so sorry.”

Suddenly she saw his eyes blaze. “You used me!”

“No! Brian! I never…” She was cut off as the head guy slapped her.

“No use in lying to him anymore, you little brat” he growled.

She watched helplessly as her only friends were dragged away, her best friend glaring at her the whole time.

“I’M SORRY BRIAN!” She screamed as loud as she could. “I’M SORRY!”

Soon they were all out of sight, and she shrieked desperately. “BRI-YUHN!”

She began to sob, but realized it wasn’t going to help them any, and quickly headed for their lair, after making sure she wasn’t being followed.

Howard came out of meditation as he heard the sound of someone running. He’d just stood up when Allison barged into the den.

“Howard!” She cried frantically. “They got the guys!”

“Who has them?” Howard demanded calmly.

“Lou Pearlman and his Foot Soldiers!”

Howard’s eyes narrowed. “How did Lou catch them?”

“He used me to get to them,” she admitted. “He had his Foot Soldiers surround me, then while the Turtles were fighting, had about fifty-five others surround them.”

“You deceived us?”

“I’m sorry Howard! I never meant to!” She said, her eyes filling up with tears. “But I had to, or they’d kill my family. I never wanted to do this to them, Brian especially, but I had to.”

She began to sob, collapsing to the floor. “Please don’t be mad at me!”

Howard placed a hand on her head and stroked her hair. “Do not cry, my child. They will be fine. I promise.”

“But…but how do you know?” She asked, looking up at him.

“I’m going to need the help of you and their fans,” Howard started. “Then we’ll…”

Next night…

“Let us out of here Lou!” Kevin growled.

“Nope. Sorry. No can do,” Lou replied gleefully. “You’re stuck here until you die your long, slow, painful, long awaited deaths or until you decide to sign a contract with me instead of JIVE.”

“How could she do this to me?” Brian wondered aloud. “After all I’ve done for her, this is how she repays me?”

“Ah. Still shocked to know the only person you ever let into your heart deceived you, Brian?” Lou smirked, as Brian nodded in spite on himself. “Well, let’s just say it’s made my day knowing she’s gonna die thinking you hate her for something she had no choice but to do.”

“What do you mean?” Brian demanded. “I thought she was on your side.”

“She never was, never has been, and never will be on our side,” Lou told him. “We just used her to get to you. We knew you’d come to her aid no problem.”

“Why’d she help you then?” Nick wanted to know.

“Shall we say, I made her an offer she couldn’t refuse,” Lou grinned evilly.

“You asshole!” Brian shouted, pounding his fist against the side of the cage they were in. “How dare you use her like that!”

“Why am I the asshole?” Lou said as he left, turning out the lights. “You’re the one who wouldn’t believe their best friend.”

“Dammit!” Brian cursed, then for the first time ever, allowed himself to cry in front of his brothers. “I’ve lost her.”

“Brian, she understands,” Kevin told him, as he rubbed his back. “She knows you’ve no idea why she did what she did. She also knows you were in a whole lot of shock when you said all that to.”

While Kevin comforted Brian, Nick, on the other hand, looked utterly lost at the sight of his tough guy brother crying.

A.J. patted Nick’s shoulder. “It’ll be okay Nick. It’ll be okay.”

Suddenly Nick began to sob. “I hate the dark!”

While the Turtles were stuck, Howard, Allison, and thousands of fans had gathered at Central Park. Allison had posted an urgent message on their official fan club, as well as a few other discussion boards she lurked upon.

“Okay, listen up!” Allison shouted. “The Turtles need your help and fast! We have developed a plan to get them back, but will need everyone’s co-operation! Are you with us?”

The crowd cheered their response, wanting to help rescue the group that had done so much for all of them without even knowing it..

“Okay then; this is what we’re going to do…” Allison began.

Abandoned warehouse later that day…

“Tell us why, you made a huge mistake. Tell us why you’re such a flake. Tell us why you think BST is gonna die today!” The fans sang. “Are you, some kinda fool? We are here, to hurt you. Hurt you. We better not be too late. ‘Cause we’re here to kick your ass today!”

Lou looked out the window at all the fans and shook his head.

“GET OUT OF HERE!” He yelled. “OR DIE WITH THEM!”

The fans ignored him and kept on singing.

“YOU BLASTED FANS!” He hollered shaking his fist.

Soon Lou heard singing coming from behind him. He turned around only to find Howard standing before him.

“So, Howard, we meet again, do we?”

“You should have kept your name as Shredder, Lou,” Howard stated. “You like to shred lives and dreams to pieces no matter what the cost.”

“Just like you should’ve changed yours to Splinter, as that’s what I’m going to turn you into,” Lou replied. “With great pleasure too.”

As Howard and Lou argued, Allison and a crowd of fans snuck into the building, and eventually found the room that the turtles were in.

“Psst!” Allison hissed. “Nick!”

She watched, as Nick looked around confused.

“Nick!” She hissed again. “Behind you!”

Nick turned around, but couldn’t see anything, as it was still pitch black.

“Who’s there?” He asked timidly.

“Does the word ‘fans’ ring a bell?” Allison asked.

In the dark she saw one of the brothers’ heads snap up.

“Allison?” The voice said puzzled.

“Hi Brian,” she whispered.

He turned around. “What’s going on?”

“Howard and I are carrying out our plan to rescue you,” she replied. “Thanks to a whole crowd of determined fans, so far we’re doing okay.”

“What about all the Foot Soldiers?” Kevin queried. “They’re lurking about here somewhere.”

“No they’re not,” a girl answered proudly. “We knocked them out, and tied them up.”

“Yeah,” another added. “Told them not to mess you with guys anymore, or they’d have to deal with us crazed fans again.”

A.J. chuckled. “Good old fans. I knew I always liked them for a reason.”

 

”You like us because we scream your name and throw ourselves at you, you dork,” Allison teased.

 

”And that would be my second reason for liking y’all,” A.J. replied. “The first will always be for your dedication.”

 

”Enough with the jokes! We don’t have the time for them right now!” Kevin snapped, his green eyes piercing into the dark and glaring in the direction of the two jokesters.

 

”Party-pooper,” A.J. and Allison replied.

“How are we supposed to get out of here?” Brian questioned, cutting in before they started to argue. “It’s not like you have the key or…”

“What? You mean this key?” Allison smirked, cutting him off and holding up the key.

Brian shook his head. “Always were good at that, weren’t you?”

“You’d better believe it,” she laughed as she unlocked the cage they were in.

Once they were free again they all hurried out the way the girls had come in.

“Where are we going?” Nick whined. “And why can’t we turn on the lights?”

“Nick, this is all part of the plan, alright?” Allison rejoined. “We can’t turn the lights on ‘cause we dunno where the switch is. Besides our eyes have adjusted to the dark, and lights would blind us right about now.”

Suddenly, the room flooded with light.

“What the…” they all trailed off.

“Looking for something?” Lou interrogated.

“Yeah,” Allison riposted. “You.”

“Bring it on, girl,” Lou grinned. “You can’t beat my men.”

“Um…Master?” A Foot Soldier piped up. “We’re not fighting them.”

“What!?! Why not?!?!” Lou demanded.

“Some of our daughters are among them,” he responded. “We’re not hurting a bunch of kids. We only abducted the turtles ‘cause you said you’d kill us. Thanks to the fans though, we realized there’s thousands of us and only one of you.”

“You quit I take it?”

“Yep,” a few of the Foot clan nodded. “Family’s more important, and these fans are psycho.”

“Damn you all!” Lou growled. “You’ve foiled my plans!”

In an instant, thousands of other fans entered the building and the room, all still singing.

“Tell us why, you messed with fans. Tell us why, we easily foiled your plans. You know why, we kicked your sorry ass today!” The fans sang. “You are a real tool. The real fool. Yes we know, We weren’t too late. ‘Cause BST is safe; Hurray!”

“Ahhh!” Lou screamed, as he jumped out the window to escape. Sure, he wanted for the Turtles to sign a contract with him, but that didn’t mean he liked their music. He just wanted the money they brought in by being ever so successful.

Everyone froze as they heard a thud, and Kevin glanced out the window. He looked back at them laughing.

“The idiot slipped and fell flat on his ass,” he told them.

They all laughed. Howard included who also let Kevin’s language slip just this once.

At the lair…

“Allie, I’m sorry,” Brian apologized. “I never meant to blame you.”

“Brian, you had a right to,” she replicated. “I was the reason y’all were abducted, whether I had a choice or not.”

“Yeah, but still. I…”

She placed a finger on his lips. “Shh. None of that. Just give me a hug and all will be forgotten.”

Brian smiled and picked her up in a big bear hug.

“I love you Allie,” he whispered.

“I love you too Bri,” she whispered back.

“Well, looks like you boys have proved me wrong,” Howard stated suddenly. “I always told you the humans would not accept you and cause you harm, but after what I witnessed today, I think I am willing to change my opinion of them.”

“Glad to hear that Master,” Brian grinned still holding onto Allison.

“But do not go thinking just because you were right this once you will be right about everything,” Howard told them. “I will still be right about certain things, and you could cause harm to yourself or others if you do not listen.”

“Hai, Sensei,” the four brothers replied, exchanging knowing looks with one another.

“So Brian, turning soft are we?” A.J. teased. “I thought you said nothing would ever be able to warm your cold heart?”

“Ah, shut-up,” Brian groaned playfully. “You know Allie’s my only exception.”

“Pizza anyone?” Nick asked as he carried four pizzas into the room with the help of Kevin. “They’re fresh.”

Brian took a slice. “Damn that’s hot!”

“Yeah, so is Brian’s mouth,” Kevin stated. “Glad to see some things never change.”

They all laughed for a bit, then Allison spoke.

“So, y’all think you can stay out of mischief now?”

“My sons stay out of mischief?” Howard laughed. “There is no possible way.”

“Sensei!” The turtles groaned.

“You never know, we could get lucky,” Allison giggled. “But then again, Brian is their brother, so I don’t see luck helping us anytime soon.”

“Hey!” Brian exclaimed. “You’re supposed to be my best friend!”

“I am.”

“Then why are you insulting me?”

“Because I can,” Allison smirked, as she began to run around the den.

“I’ll get you for that!” Brian yelled running after her.

“Hey! Wait for me!” Nick called as they ran out of the lair.

“Well, you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em,” A.J. shrugged, before joining pursuit.

Kevin looked from Howard, to the door, and back to Howard again. A second later, he too was running after them.

Splinter chuckled, shook his head, and rolled his eyes slightly, as he sat down in his chair. “Kids; they are always into mischief, no matter their age.”