- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
another quick small update this night, hope you like it
As she was gazing out side the window she was filled with all the emotions that she never expected to feel, "How could he be this Rude!" she thought, "How could he hide this from me?! I thought he loved me enough to share me such a thing! Gosh he has a KID!"

Her head was about to explode from anger and pain, then she remembered that Pat girl spend more than 10 days with AJ at his house, anything could have happened between them, she is the mother of his child and it felt like it was a stab in the back.

The drive wasn't that long but it was filled with unexpected emotions.
She stepped out of the cab and went straight to the door, she filled blessed for the key she had, she didn't have to go home and face Kevin's eyes and questions, she wasn't ready to cry her heart out there.

After climbing couple flights she knocked the colorful door that was in front of her, she waited for couple of minutes before hearing someone coming at the door, then as he opened the door, she just held him so tight and started crying.



Nick thought that Kevin just caught the love birds on their romantic night out since Amy didn't want to talk about anything, he held her until she gained back her breaths.

He went to the kitchen to bring her something to drink when he heard the phone ringing, he decided to let it to the answering machine, never knowing that it might turn the nightmare into his apartment.

"Hey there Nick! Have you seen Amy? I think she is mad at me at this point, Gosh I told her about my son back in Ireland and she left I couldn't follow her since she took a cab, I am trying to call her but she is not answering her cell phone, and I don't think she is back home, I am waiting her to show up here but she didn't, call me if she is with you Nick."


She looked at him after hearing the call, "Did you know about his Kid?" she asked, "DID you know" she was mad at Nick and AJ right now, and nothing in the world would have made her forget about it, "Gosh Nick I thought you were my friend?" she continued

Nick knew that she was emotional but she wasn't giving him any chance to answer her, how could he tell her that AJ just told him about his child this afternoon, he wondered did AJ had the chance to show her the ring, to ask her to marry him, apparently she didn't see it , otherwise she wouldn't have acted this crazy way.

Before he even get to answer she grabbed her coat and left the apartment, he tried to follow her at the stairs but then she choose to ignore him, she was mad at every one around her.