- Text Size +
Kevin wanted to sleep but he couldn't, he was worried, Amy didn't come back from that date and it was late, he was fighting his need to go and search for her, but he knew he was supposed to let go of her, she is a strong independent woman after all. "Hell I am not going to let her start this habit of having wild nights till the dawn; I am going to search for her." He told himself and started changing into his clothes. As he grabbed his jacket and keys he heard the doorbell rings, he wondered why didn't Amy open the door using her own keys, as he opened it he found AJ standing there, looking messy and soaked in water. "What is going on Alex? " Kevin asked him"Is Amy here Kevin?" AJ knew the moment he would knock on the door and by his question he would expose himself to Kevin, he would tell him that he has been dating Amy, but he wasn't ready to lose her, he wanted to tell the truth to every one including Kevin. "Amy is with her friends I guess she hasn't come back yet Alex" Kevin was feeling that horrible feeling once again, something was wrong and Alex was hiding it from him. **************  "HOW COULD YOU!"  She looked at the door, realizing that there stood her brother along with AJ. In her heart she wanted to hear more but she was afraid of what she might discover, did Kevin discover that she was in a relationship? Her world was crashing in front of her and she didn't know what to do.