- Text Size +

He looked at her as she smiled back at him "yeah he is my brother!"

His eyes gazed at her in disbelief, "Are you telling me that green eyed Hulk in the third office is your brother?"

She smiled at his remark.

 

"Yeah my big black hair train is him, now excuse me I truly have to leave."

 

He didn't want her to leave, he for once found someone to talk to and have a good time with he followed her to the door.

 

"Amy can I have your number to call you, maybe we can go out to a dinner or something." He told her. She looked at him and smiled , she didn't carry any papers and she was in a hurry, she pulled the pen out of his shirt's pocket and held his hand, then wrote it on his hand

 

"Here is my cell number, you can call me but you have to forgive me if I never answered sometimes I am too busy,"

She placed the pen back in his pocket then hurried out of the office, just in time to catch her brother leaving his clinic

"Hey there Kevy!" she told Kevin

"Hey back to you, I thought you left, Marjory told me you left" he looked at her

"I almost did then I found myself back here, guess that we should start hanging out more." She was smiling happily

Kevin thought that it was great to see her smiling this way, for the past couple of weeks she was pretty busy with the dance she was preparing and never had time to enjoy any other thing, he always thought that since she loves what she is doing than this is good.

As they went in his car, Kevin noticed her hand

"Amy what happened to your hand?" his voice turned into more concerned tune

"I just had my wrist twisted a little bit, it is ok!"

"Don't you think we should we should be back and make some one in ER look into it?"

"Nah, don't worry someone has already took care of it, a new doctor, McLean" she told him.

Slamming the door on his side

"MCLEAN!!" his voice was so different than the concerned one

"Hold your nerves back Kev, he'd only helped me!" she looked at him

It was a saved by the Ring situation, that Amy thanked God for happening. Kevin's phone rang.

"Richardson… hey mama…. Oh I had to be late … yeah mom... oh she is with me... ok we won't be late ok mom. We'll be home in about 15minutes," returned his phone into his pocket, started the engine.


"Listen baby girl. I will be honest with you, I don't like that McLean, heard some stuff about him that I didn't like, I would truly don't like you to hang around him ok?" he told her.

"Get real Kevin, I only met him today, don't ya think I'm gonna jump in his bed by tonight, ok" she tried to break a joke.

"What did you say?"

"Oh Kevin... for Christ sake… I fell in the elevator twisted my wrist and he was kind enough to help me. I even looked for you before accepting his help you were no place near your clinic so don't jump the gun ok!" she told him, needles to say she lied.


She didn't look for him, she looked into his office as she passed by but never asked where he was, and she actually hit McLean while stepping out of the elevator.

***********************

Dinner was simple rich and warm thing that her mother had always managed to prepare both of them.

Amy couldn't find her self without the warmth of her mother smile or hugs or even encouragement.

After dinner, she knew she had no choice but to sit and watch Kevin as he unwrap the bandage to reexamine her wrist.

He had to be sure about it.

As she went back to her room to practice for once more on her music she realized that her ipod was missing, she could have lost it in the elevator or maybe at McLean's Clinic, she thought.

Luckily, she had the CD so she placed it in the player and started listening.

It didn't take Kevin 20 minutes to ask her to join him to the living room as he helped her in practicing her vocals.

That night her cell phone rang about hundred of times. Yet unfortunately, she left it in her room while she spent the evening practicing.

**************

"Sir Can I take your order?" the bar man asked him

"Black jack please" he mouthed his order, then checked his mobile for the tenth time that evening.

"She ain't replying?"

He looked at the blond man next to him, asking the question.

"Excuse me?" he asked him

"You have been trying to call this some one for over an hour, and still you never managed to talk to her."

"Well my friend had a slight accident and I am checking out on her." He replied

"I'll tell you man, you can't live with them you can't live without them, Carter.. Nick Carter."
The blond man's pulled his hand to shake him.

"McLean, AJ McLean." He replied

"Well McLean... Let me quote this line out of a childish song I come to know , you can't live with them you can't live without them , there's something irresistiblish about them, they made a monkey out of walking Kong."

"Beat me never heard such a lyric!" a smile came from AJ's mouth for Nick was singing the lyrics in a funny way

"Muppet Show, Kermit the frog feat, Wolf the Dog. It is a classic man"

"I never heard it before, but a good one, seems you are into music?!!"

"I live for it, I actually work here I am a night time DJ, and around day time I am a musical coordinator."

"Is that a real job! I don’t mean to offense you but I never heard such a thing!" DR. MCLEAN was surprised to hear about such a job

"Well my job comes between a choreographer and a DJ. I pick the music that you can dance and plays, you can say I am the one who manages to pick the good song people dance to in contests and not so cool large event… what about you!"

"I am doctor... Neurosurgeon…not so cool job but well paid"

"Tell me about the girl you are calling,"

"She is just a girl that might be a big trouble for me ..." A.J said with a sigh

"Why? is she married?!"

"Nah her brother is a bullheaded, high profiled doctor where I work, if he ever saw me talking to her I bet he'll kick the A*** outta me."


" it seems like the brother of the lady I am working with now, but let me tell you the girl I am working with is out of this world , she is a hell of a dancer, she sings in an angelic voice, Hey in three weeks we'd have this performance, you're welcomed to come."

"I wouldn't mind but I have to see if it would make through my so called work appointments

*************************

It was just another night passing by, Dr. McLean went back to him home he was glad that he wasn't called into ER because he would sure be drunk.
He kept on worrying on the girl he just met, Amy.