- Text Size +


Amy never expected to fall in love with any one in 2 weeks, it was fast and crazy, she knew that she belonged with him.

Dr. Mclean on the other hand, was some one who was up to all her expectation, his manners were truly as the opposite of the deceitful looks he had; he was everything she wanted in her life.

She got used on calling him in late hours, talking about nothing, sometimes he would tell her about his day, and she would tell him about hers.

Many of those days she used to go out with him, not clubbing or partying, just having walks in the park, sometime doing simple things like laying on the sofa and watching a movie, others he would teach her all what she wanted to know about Irland.

She only wished that Kevin never knows about them.

Kevin has stated before that he didn't like the idea of his sister getting any relationship with Mclean, but he never knew that the relationship went deeper than he or they thought.
**********************

Amy and AJ did all they could have done while Kevin was busy or out of town, and for Amy all she saw that AJ was perfect.
She enjoyed the times he used to come to see her practicing, he even helped her with pronouncing the odd words in the Celtic songs Nick has choose her to sing.

At the afternoons he used to bring her lunch, some times reminding her of the importance of having a decent meal.

He felt that what ever she was about to perform he was included in, that it was part of his heart singing or dancing.

***********************

The three weeks that Amy was really busy practicing in, AJ was busy helping people and that earned him respect and good reputation around the hospital.

Even to Kevin's surprise he heard some of the nurses talking about AJ one day, ho hew managed to help one of the kids, and how he was great with the patient they were talking about how well mannered person he was, and that he was already taken by a nice cute lady, he thought it was a good idea to see for himself if Mclean was that good doctor every one was talking about.

He wanted to finish his work at the hospital really early, it was Amy's day, he was eager to see her performing, and he thought that maybe after this final round he would talk to Mclean then leave to drive Amy and his mother to the theater.
****************************