- Text Size +


Amy was relaxing in AJ's arms, on his couch, in his office, they were talking about how could they end a prefect night such as this one, snuggling in each other's warm embrace in this cold late November.

The phone rang ,AJ couldn't help not to murmur some word that made Amy laugh, he stood and headed to answer the phone.

It was a bad time for he only had this hour to spend with Amy before he hurry to finish his chores.

"McLean" he answered then Amy could see his eyes widening in surprise, then heard him continuing, "Oh good day to you Dr. Richardson…., oh yes…., I would gladly take a look, when... Now! No I am not busy I am just in a mess still waiting them to assign a secretary you know… ok"

The moment Dr. Mclean spoke her brother's title Amy went Alert, if Kevin was coming here she was about to get busted, she didn’t want to be here when Kevin enters but the only way out is by passing his office.

Then all the sudden the door of the office was knocked

"I am glad that you found sometime Dr. Mclean" Kevin went inside the office to see Dr. Mclean trying to adjust his chair.

"Well I have some time, so what is it Dr. Richardson?"

"I want to show you this, the patient is in critical condition, and I would always like to hear an opinion from specialist."

Dr. Mclean was surprised, for that through out his 2 months working in this hospital, this is the first time he got such a great comment form Kevin Richardson.

Dr. Mclean took the file that was in Dr. Richardson's Hand.

"It seems that you don't have any other choice but to operate, but this is not easy you don't want to cause any more damage, right… would you mind if I did my own examine".

They say that there is always a first time for everything and this was the first time for AJ McLean working with Richardson, and he couldn't believe that he asked for it himself.

On the other side Amy was holding her breath so she wont be found out by her brother.  

As Kevin was about to leave and out of courtesy he was thanking AJ for his help, it made him feel rather awkward, but he had to comment about the scent that he just smelt, it was a strawberry candy, just like the one Amy adores. He looked at AJ.

"Dr. McLean I dunno but I think it would be little foolish but you smell rather childish with this candy scent you are having, strawberry, right?"