- Text Size +

"Dr. McLean I dunno but I think it would be little foolish but you smell rather childish with this candy scent you are having, strawberry, right?"

AJ was almost sure they were busted, he was ready to make up a lie but then Kevin continued
"by the way my baby sister wears it daily, I think you should change it" He said that and then went out.

As Kevin went out of the office Amy couldn't stop herself from laughing as AJ took her hand and helped her out from under his desk.

"Gosh your perfume almost made us go into a trouble" said AJ as he was hugging her,

"Gosh I thought it was near but I thank God they gave you such a desk to hide under" she looked at him, how much she couldn't imagine her life with out him.

"Ok now sweet heart, I have to go on now, else he'll come back asking for more of it, I'll see you tonight ok."

Then as he was heading to the door he went back to her to kiss her lightly, "this one to save it for the show babe" and went out.

Amy just through herself back on the couch it was just perfect, because she loved him a lot and he just shared her the same feelings.


***********************

The audience was holding their breath as Amy was doing her part, the musical was called "another river to cross" it was a selective parts of Celtic music, it was telling a story of a man following his heart to find his perfect bride, fighting the demons of the wild forests dancing with the fairies, praying to find his lady, while a cross the wild river the princess was waiting for the knight of her dreams.

AJ was watching Amy from the fifth row, while the Richardson's sat on one of the galleries.

"That young girl is amazing!" said the lady who sat next to AJ, he smiled at her

"Don't I know about that, she is my girlfriend."

"Really! You are one lucky man, I bet she loves you a lot, that explains the lovely emotion she feels," she told him

"She does, she does," AJ told her agreeing, he was some kind a brat with lots of girlfriends but he never was a 'one girl's man'. And in the last month he has never went out with any other girl but her, it felt so funny, crazy and lovely feeling, though nothing really went on, except for the kisses they shared, it all seemed right.


From the gallery Kevin was extremely proud of his sister, all the sudden he felt the need to go to the men's room even through out his sister's best performance he had to go, as he excused his brothers and mother, he slowly stood up and for a last glance before he went he looked at his sister, but his eyes rested on the fifth row, were Doctor AJ McLean was watching the act.

He felt awkward maybe he was wrong, so he took the viewer from his brother's hand, he wanted to make sure he was right, there he was truly McLean, talking to the lady next to him, Kevin was trying to figure out what he was talking about, he wished he had really took that course in sign language, was he saying golfing or girlfriend, his heart beat went on flying, was Amy going out with this man? She should think twice.

************************