- Text Size +

As the musical ended Kevin rushed before the rest of the family to the backstage, he already brought roses for his sister, yet he wanted to tell her how perfect she was.

He wanted to be there before anyone else.

He had a glimps of McLean leaving his seat and heading to the backstages, that was too much for him, in his mind he was determined to wreck his neck if he was dating his sister, his baby sister.

AJ was there in the backstage looking for Amy, he all the sudden felt nervous, the same kind of feeling he used to have when he used to get in trouble. Tried to look around to rationalize his feelings when he noticed Kevin entering the backstage area, it was red alert, and he had to avoid him.

He was still hovering around to find Amy

"Well I never thought I would find you here McLean!" the voice of Kevin hit his ears

"Dr. Richardson! I never thought we could meet tonight!" AJ pretended to be calm

"so what brought you back here, you know some one on the cast?"

Nice try Richardson, thought AJ , but not for me to fall for it.

"Actually my friend works here, we're going out after the show" said AJ half lying half telling the truth. Didn't Nick ask me to go out after the show? AJ thought.

"Kevin…"

His heart was now beating, god let this pass, he prayed

It didn't take Amy a second to know that Kevin was facing AJ, she knew that tattoo by heart.

He saw her hugging her brother, then as if she was surprised she looked at him

"Oh… Dr. Mclean! Glad to see you here, have you enjoyed the show?"

"It was pretty good, actually you surpassed with such a Celtic accent, I know couple of friends in Dublin that could fail in it, and you were great."

'Stop the shit' Kevin was about to say, he was this close to believe that his sister is dating this punk doctor.

"Kevin, is there anything?" Amy was worried , did AJ tell him anything.

Kevin's looks were almost turning into the piercing defensive look towards AJ when all the sudden…

"Hey Buddy… Glad you came after all."

Kevin turned to find Nick jumping through out the people in the room.

"How are you Carter?"

"OH Richardson, I bet you are proud of our work right?" Nick told Kevin

"I have never been less proud Carter," replied Kevin

Amy looked at both Nick and AJ, she didn't realize before that they knew each other,

"Nick was one of the first friends I had here; we worked on couple of ideas for this show even." Said AJ

"Too true… AJ is an expert in Celtic music, so are we going now?" Nick asked

AJ never been less grateful of going to a pub before, he hoped that Amy would hold on through out Kevin's interrogation night.

Nick led AJ from the crowed into a door in the backstage , first AJ thought it was the backstage's but then he found himself in some what of a control room, perhaps it was the equipments storage room.

Nick looked at him "Man, I forgot to bring something, wait me here I'll be back in a minute ok" AJ didn't have time to reply, for Nick just disappeared out of the room.

It only took 30 second before he heard the door open again.

"Gosh Nick, I never thought you'd be so quick" he said while still looking at some of the stuff that was in this room

"What if I told you it isn't Nick!"

He heard her feminine voice, her voice he turned to see her and there she stood, still in her simple Celtic pearl white dress, how he couldn't notice that she wore it when he was talking to Kevin, he thought, silly me I was trying to avoid him that is why. He responded to his own question.

His looks towards her made her feel shy, but in the same time in need for his embrace, so without thinking twice she ran to him.

He hugged her, showered her face with his kisses, then went back to hold her close to him, "I thought that it was over, I don't know, it felt crazy." She told him

"I thought he'd give you a hell of a time to find out if we were hanging out or not," he told her

"It is not his life any more AJ, I am already 21 I live with him and mom just because Dad made him promise that he'd take care of us, it is still wired, gosh how I miss you."

And again went back to taste his sweet kisses.

As she broke them off she smiled "I told him I am going to change and I might be late 'cause I don't know where they put my clothes."

"Girl you are such a good actress too, no wonder people fell for you!" he told her

Then she did this cute thing in his eyes tilting her head in shyness so her cheek touch her shoulder, it was something that did melt his heart.

"Amy there is something I need to tell you…" he was about to say something when all the sudden he heard her sneezing.

"Bless you babe"

"Oh dear me, I think I'll gave in to some cold." She said touching the tip of her nose, "I hate having such a thing." She completed.

"Then honey you should go and really change into something warmer, you'll freeze to death and I won't allow this now go," he ordered.

"Go I told you change, I'll call you once you got home and warmed your self in your bed ok, now go" he told her, and just before he opened the door he leaned towards her and kissed her again, but this time it was a passionate deep kiss.