[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Two Dark Worlds. One Born into a world of wealth, knowledge, strength, and Power. Another was once mortal, taken from the world of light to the world of darkness. Known for their Rebellion, feisty, trouble paths. A young beautiful mortal girl enters the Dark world without knowledge. Will she accept the world she once thought was just a myth? Better question, will they accept her in the Dark world? Or will death be her claim?
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: None
Genres: Alternate Universe
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8
Completed: No
Word count: 16428
Read: 13888
Published: 11/03/07
Updated: 02/19/08

1. Chapter 1 by RandomRambler [ - ] (1222 words)

2. Chapter 2 by RandomRambler [ - ] (2268 words)

3. Chapter 3 by RandomRambler [ - ] (2089 words)

4. Chapter 4 by RandomRambler [ - ] (2991 words)

5. Chapter 5 by RandomRambler [ - ] (1972 words)
Just wanted to make a quick note to the readers. Thank you for reading. And thank you to those who have left such kind reviews. I appreciate you reading and letting me know you enjoy Prince Of Darkness. *hugs* :)

6. Chapter 6 by RandomRambler [ - ] (1735 words)

7. Chapter 7 by RandomRambler [ - ] (2103 words)

8. Chapter 8 by RandomRambler [ - ] (2048 words)