- Text Size +

4 months later…

Backstreet Boys were back on tour with a new CD and with one less member, we all know what happened there. They were having so much fun. Alexya would travel around with them taking pictures and Leighanne and Baylee were there with Brian and Joel and Kaylee were there with Alexya. They all had so much fun together. They didn’t want the fun to end, but they knew that when the tour ended the fun would never end since they were best friends.

Their first stop on the small tour was New York and then to some other small clubs on the east coast. The last stop was Orlando where most of them had a house. They then would all go on a bigger tour later that following year. But for now the last concert ended a week before Christmas and everyone’s family was coming to Orlando this time. They were gonna have a big party at Johnny’s place for everyone that was involved in the tour and their families. They each brought gifts for one another and gave them out. By the end of the night all the kids were asleep and the adults were tired. The last person to leave, Howie, left at 2:30 in the morning.

 

***** 

Christmas morning…

Alexya woke up and walked into the living room where the Christmas tree was and all the presents were. When she walked into the room she saw her husband standing there with their daughter and a something in his hand. She walked over to him and ask him, “What’s that in your hands?”

“Its Kaylee,” joked Joel. “No really here this is what it is.” He then opened the box with Kaylee in his arms and Alexya’s mouth dropped. It was a diamond ring with three stones on it, each of their birthstone colors were on the ring. She looked at it and started to cry since it was so beautiful. She put it on and thanked him.

“Ok,” she said. “I got something for you but its outside and you’ll need this key. Here let me have Kaylee so you can go see it.”

“Ok, lets go,” said Joel. The walked out and a brand new car was outside. His mouth dropped he loved it so much.

“There’s more inside the car in the glove department,” replied Alexya. “Go look.” As she said that he got into the car and opened the glove department. Then he pulled out a long skinny box.

“What’s this?” he asked.

“Open it,” she replied.

“Ok,” he said. “Here goes nothing.” When he opened it he saw that it was a pregnancy test and it was positive. They were going to have another baby. He was so excited he couldn’t speak.

Later that day they went over and told Brian and Leighanne the good news but Leighanne already knew cause they found out together. They then opened more presents and ate a really great meal cooked by Leighanne and Alexya. Then went home and went to bed since they were all tired from a big Christmas day of playing with games to finding out Alexya was pregnant again.

Chapter End Notes:
I hoped you liked my short story. Tell me what you think about it. And please be honest.