- Text Size +

A little over 3 months later…

Joel and Alexya are stronger then ever in their relationship. They are with each other every moment they get. Tonight was the award show for the photography contest that Alexya had entered into. Joel was to pick her up at 6 tonight and go with her to the event. She wanted to look her best so she went shopping with her mom, Lisa. They got their hair done and bought new outfits all on Alexya. Her and her mom were the best of friends and loved to do stuff together. Her mom dropped her off at her house and went home cause her mom and dad had a dinner party to go to for a friends birthday. She then was all alone at her house to get ready for the event. She had her dress in hand and looked at the clock.

“Its already 4:30,” Alexya replied. “Man I need to get dressed and ready. I wonder when Joel is gonna get her. I hope he gets her soon cause I wanna see what he looks like.” She then walked into her bedroom and turned on her light and throw the dress onto the bed. “Now to get ready,” she said. Then walked over to the closest to find a matching purse and shoes.

An hour and a half came and went quickly while she got dressed and danced to the music on the radio. She then heard her cell phone ring. Like always she sang along. “Yes I will, take your hand and walk with you. Yes I will, so these three words I promise to. Yes I will, give you everything you need. And someday start a family with you. Yes I will, take your hand and walk with you. Yes I will, baby I promise to. Yes I will, give you everything you need. And someday start a family with you.” Alexya sang. “Hey Joel are you hear yet? Great I’ll be out in one second let me grab my purse and some other little things and I’ll be down there.” Then she hung up the phone and grabbed her stuff and left the house. There she saw a big beautiful limo waiting in front of her house. She couldn’t believe it.

“What’s this all for?” She asked

“This is all for tonight,” Joel replied as he opened the door. “You deserve it all so I rented this limo for us.”

“Oh thank you so much,” Alexya responded and then got in. “I love you so much.” Then Joel got in and shut the door. Alexya leaned over and kissed him and then pulled back. “You look very handsome tonight may I add.,” Alexya said.

“Why thank you,” Joel replied. “May I add that you look gorgeous tonight. I love this new dress on you.”

“Thank you,” answered Alexya as she looked into his deep green eyes. She smiled and then turned away blushing. Joel gently grabbed her face and moved it back to where he was looking right into her eyes. He leaned in and kissed her and she kissed him back. They sat in the back of the limo kissing for like five minutes.

“So are you excited about tonight?” Joel asked.

“Very,” said Alexya. “I want to know what the grand prize is.”

“Ok I don’t know what gonna happen,” Joel said. “Even if you don’t win tonight I still think you’re a winner in my eyes. I love you so much.”

“I love you too,” Alexya replied. “Thank you so much,” she whispered in his ear.

They finally arrived at the place where the award show was taking place and the limo door opened and out stepped Alexya in her beautiful new dress with Joel in hand.

That night went by so quickly. The awards were all given out but the last award of the night. The grand prize was the last to be given out. This is what she had be waiting for this whole night. As she sat there holding Joel’s hand she got nervous. She really wanted to win but then again she didn’t want to win if it was a prize she didn’t want or need.

“Ok now to the last award of the night,” said the host. “Lets bring out a special guest for this prize. Mr. Drew Lachey.” Just as the host said that he walked out onto the stage and everyone rose to their feet.

“Thank you, thank you,” Drew Lachey said then continued. “Please sit down. Thank you so much,” he paused. “This last award for the night I have heard no one knows the prize but me and a couple other people. So without any more waiting I’d like to present the grand prize.” As he finished speaking out walked a woman carrying a framed picture that was under a sheet. Then she placed it in the middle of the stage and Drew walked over to it. “Here is the grand prize,” he stated as he took down the cover. It unveiled a picture with an outline of a group of people on it. The picture was white and black and it had the faces missing of the people.

“What?” Asked Drew surprised. “Where are the faces to these guys picture?” Then all of a sudden from backstage out walks Baylee and Leighanne Littrell.

“I think I know where they went,” Leighanne said. “They’re on tour right now.”

“Oh really that’s where the faces went,” Drew said again surprised.

“Yeah!” Baylee yelled. After Baylee said that the crowd awed.

“Ok,” said Drew. “Now on to the winner of the grand prize. Oh yeah the grand prize is, you wanna say it Leighanne?”

“Sure,” Leighanne said. “Ok the grand prize is a chance to come with me to some different places and to photograph me and my family and the guys.” As she said this Alexya’s mouth dropped. She turned and looked at Joel and she was in shock from what she just heard.

“And the winner of this award goes too,” Drew announced. “Alexya Smith. Please come forward to clam your award. And congratulations.” As he said that Alexya looked over at Joel and stood up and started to cry and she hugged him and walked up to the front.

As she got up to the front she shook their hands and gave them each a hug as she wiped away the tears. As she accepted the award she looked at Leighanne and said “Thank you so much. You don’t know how much this means to me. I will not disappoint you at all.”

“Your so welcome,” Leighanne said. “I look forward to seeing you later after the awards.”

That was the end of the awards for the evening and everyone went home afterwards. Joel and Alexya went back to the limo and went back to both their separate houses. Alexya was so excited that at 3 in the morning she still couldn’t sleep. She couldn’t wait to tell her mom the next morning what had happened. But then the next thing she knew it was almost 4 in the morning and she was out like a light.