- Text Size +
I guess I really do like to blab at the end of a story. LOL

Ummm... this isn't my best work. At all. Really.

I only posted it because it was the first semi-okay story I finished. (No, I am not going to post anything that pre-dates this, those are just....bad!) And really, at the time I was writing it I had a lot of fun. This was of course back in 2001 when every story I wrote involved me and my friends and the Backstreet Boys somehow. Oh, and Charline liked Aaron....

Basically, I wrote it because one of my friends told me she didn't think I could write a story that didn't star myself and Nick as main characters. Well, I started this to prove her wrong, and when the four of us went to the cottage that summer, they all got addicted to it. Seriously, I would finish a page, and they'd all argue over who got to read it first, That was pretty cool. The only reason it got done was because they pestered me and pestered me... and pestered me some more! I guess they were kind of like my first reviewers! Hehe

Anyway, I ended up posting it on Fanfiction.net (back when it still allowed Music. :( I miss those days) and lots of people liked it. And then people got pissed off when Charline died and they didn't get together in the end. But yeah... I was happy with the way it turned out so that's all that really matters. Of course RL Charline didn't exactly like the fact that she was killed off... as I recall she was pretty upset. But hey, Nick and I didn't end up together either!

Reading this and typing this whole thing up has made me see just how much I've improved. Not only with writing itself, but thinking out plot lines that are non cliched and also developing those plot lines a little better.

Yeah. Enjoy the story and giggle at the cheesyness. Cause that's what I did!

--Steph :)