- Text Size +
Chapter Nine

'Anita come on the Ferris wheel is now boarding people!'

Brian shouted to her as he pulled on her arm.

'Wait, no, I don't think so, no more rides that involve me having to throw up my stomach'

Anita said trying to pull free. She had finally forgiving Brian after he had apologized to her profusely.

'Oh, don't be a big baby, you just have to sit there while it goes around in a circle.'

Brian said giving the man his tickets and pulling at Anita's arm who now had her foot permanently dug into the ground.

'No, NO AND NO! I wont I cant, its not going to happen, wrong number please don't call again!'

Anita said with fire in her eyes as she was then pulled from her spot by a ruff jerk on her arm by Brian.

'NOW LETS GO!'

He then dragged her to the seat and pushed her down as the other man placed the bar over them. Anita quickly gripped the bar, her knuckles started turning white from the force she was holding onto it with. Brian looked at her and grinned as he reached for her hand and brought it to his lips.

'Sweetheart, I promise nothing is going to happen to you. I wouldn't take you on a ride that could be anything but safe for you.

Anita smiled back at him and was almost calm when suddenly the ride gave a sudden jump as it went up and her heart beat once again picked up and she started panicking.

'Baby, baby, calm yourself, take a deep breath, look nothing to fear, I am right here.'

Brian then scooted closer to her and placed his arm over her shoulder.

Anita then went quite as she felt Brian's arm around her and his body heat next to her. She then looked at him and he once again kissed her hand. She never thought she could love him anymore till that moment. Anita then felt herself move closer to Brian and each other's lips were suddenly pulled together by a magnetic force till suddenly a ruff jerk pulled them both form this dream world.

'Everyone stay calm and don't move the ride is stuck! We have to fix it!' Said one of the carnie guys. Anita went into shock again and started screaming.

'I'M GONNA DIE, HERE ON THIS PIECE OF SHIT RIDE.... OMG I'M GONNA DIE A VIRGIN ALONE WITH MY ASSHOLE OF A BOYFRIEND!'

Brian was trying to calm her till she said that word.

'Excuse me.... boyfriend!?'

Anita then turned and looked at him with a flushed face from screaming and felt herself become embarrassed.

'Umm...yes, you're a boy and you are my friend...or now thinking bout it ex best friend sounds a little better!'

Anita then huffed as her face went into cold expression.

'Maybe, ex best friend is something to look into and more into your boyfriend for real.'

Brian said looking at her with serious eyes as he once again brought her hand to his lips kissing it so gently and never letting his eyes leave hers.

'What...huh? Brian what are you saying...'

Anita could feel herself become hot...was it getting warmer on this ride...did someone forget to tell her that all the oxygen in the world was taken.... why did her tummy keep on doing loop de loops...and that look Brian had was he feeling ok?

'I think what I am saying Anita is simply that right now all I wanna do is kiss you.'

'I might be bad at it.' Anita said with dazed eyes.

'You could never be bad at something....'

Brian then leaned over and kissed her lips softly. Once they pulled away Anita was breathless and wishing for more. Brian had never known she was so sweet.

'Anita.... can I kiss you again.'

Anita looked up at him her brown eyes huge and full of lust. She then nodded and this time Brian let his tongue outline her full lips and then she slowly opened her mouth for him to taste a little more of the heaven she had. Just as they pulled away fireworks went off and Anita gave Brian another kiss and settled perfectly in his arms.

'Brian.'

'MMM'

Brian said sweetly as his fingers ran through Anita's hair.

'Give me your hand please'

Brian then held out his hand and Anita out lined his palm only this time she drew a heart with their initials. Brian smiled at the soft touch she had and held her titer.

'Anita, I love you.'

'I love you too'

And two hours later and three more make out sessions they got off that ride. And it for ever was Anita's favorite ride.