- Text Size +
Chapter Eleven

When Brian came home from another meeting with his agent Brian caught Anita on the phone and heard the last part of the conversation.

'NO, you so didn't with Thomas.' Anita was on the phone with one of her friends who was gushing bout her date last night. Anita couldn't believe it she was now the only virgin in her group of friends. Not even any of the cheerleaders were virgins. Anita felt like a complete loser. And now to make matters even worse Spencer, who was one of the quarterbacks of the football team, asked her out and she could only think of two things he had in mind and none of them consisted of a nice peck on the cheek and a romantic walk on the beach.

'So are you two gonna go out for real now?'

'Well, I dunno.... there are just so many guys who can settle on just one!'

Anita was surprised at her friends comment. She always believed in one-man relationships if it ever got serious.

'Anita, I gotta go, Erik is here... he's got a truck, can you imagine all the fun!'

Anita signed and then hung up. What was she going to do? She had to find someone to help her with this problem.

'HOW IS A GIRL ABLE TO BE GOOD ENOUGH IN THE SACK IF SHE'S NEVER DONE IT BEFORE!'

'Done what?'

Brian knew what she was talking bout he had gotten the end of her conversation and was kinda surprised it had come to this. Sure she was in high school but thinking bout sex already.... damn!

Anita jumped from the surprise of Brian's voice.

'Umm.. well.. you see...I...'

Anita didn't know if she could tell Brian. Sure he was her best friend and out of everyone she knew he would understand the most. But this was just so much harder to talk about. It made her squirm to even think about it. Its not like she could just go, 'well I need to have sex wanna be the guy I do it with?'

'Anita, its me, Brian. You can tell me anything.'

He wanted to see if she trusted him enough to tell him her biggest problems. He kept his face serious and looked into her eyes. His heart was pounding. If she did tell him what would he do?

Anita thought bout this and then realized that maybe asking Brian wouldn't be that bad. I mean he wasn't a stranger. And she felt comfortable around him.

'Brian....would you...would...'

'Anita just tell me!'

'Would you have sex with me!'

Brian was stunned at her answer. He was a virgin himself and he had always believed in making love with someone he had feelings for. And lately his feelings for Anita had taken a huge change.

'Well.. I...why?'

'You see, Spencer asked me out and I know and you know that he is very experienced. And since I'M not I don't want to be a disappointment to him. So I was thinking that you being my best best BEST friend in the whole wide world and love me forever and ever could help me out.. please!!!!!!!' Anita looked at him her brown eyes pleading with him.

'Anita...I think...I need to think bout this.'

Brian then got up and went home. He suddenly had some feelings he had to sort out. Was he falling for his best friend? What was he going to do? This was Anita, his BEST friend! He sat down and sighed. He thought for a while and knew what he was going to do.