- Text Size +
Chapter Twelve
Two day later....

Anita was freaking she had canceled her date with Spencer and said she wasn't feeling good, he told her it was ok and they could go out when she felt better. Well that just happened to be for tomorrow night, and she still had the tattoo V stuck on her forehead.

Just as she felt her life was going to end the phone rang.

'Hello?' Anita said in a snotty tone.

'Hey, baby I have something for you can you come over?'

'Umm.. I dunno I'm kind of in the middle of a break down here.'

'Anita, come on I promise you it's worth it.'

'Fine. I guess. It's not like you give me much choice here.'

Anita was too tired and to strung out to fight with Brian.

'I'll be there in ten.'

'OK sweet pea, I'll be waiting.'

Anita then put on her shoes and walked out the door. As she got there a soft melody was floating in her ears.

Remember when, we never needed each other The best of friends like Sister and Brother We understood, we'd never be, Alone

Those days are gone, and I want so much The night is long and I need your touch Don't know what to say I never meant to feel this way Don't want to be Alone tonight


Anita could feel tears sting her eyes. What was Brian up to? She then walked through the front door and there was a path of fresh rose petals and candles. She slipped off her shoes and looked around. On the table next to the door was a note.

Go to the back...

As Anita got closer the song became louder and her heart started pounding more and more.

What can I do, to make it right Falling so hard so fast this time What did I say, what did you do? How did I fall in love with you?

I hear your voice And I start to tremble Brings back the child that, I resemble

I cannot pretend, that we can still be friends Don't want to be, Alone tonight


Anita then walked out to the back and there were candles everywhere. And then right in the middle of it with the ocean to the front and stars to the skies was a blanket. Anita cautiously walked to it and again was another note.

I will love you always Anita, You'll always be my sweet baby, I will give you a gift as you give one back to me Stay tonight in my arms I'll forever hold you As you be my baby my one and only.

Tears now fell from her eyes. Brian had done all this for her. She then closed her eyes as two arms came and wrapped around her waist and his sweet voice sang the song to her.

Oh I want to say this right And it has to be tonight Just need you to know, oh yeah

I don't want to live this life I don't want to say goodbye With you I wanna spend The rest of my life

What can I do, to make it right Falling so hard so fast this time Everything's changed, we never knew

How did I fall, in love, with you?


Once the song was over Anita turned and looked into Brian's eyes.

'How...why....'

Brian grinned and nuzzled her nose.

'People do crazy things when they fall in love.'

Her mouth dropped open.

'You...you're in love with me!'

He kissed Anita softly and stroked her hair Brian smiled.

'Baby, I've always been in love with you and nothing will change that, we are forever tied together. And you need me now and I am here for you always. And I know I want this just as much,'

Anita cried again and then kissed Brian deeply. She couldn't believe all that was happening. She had never in her life felt this much love.

Brian then lowered her to the blanket and slowly started to remove her clothing. Brian then pulled back and gazed at her beautiful body.

'Baby, you’re amazing!'

Brian then kissed her again and tried to help her relax so it wouldn't be so scary. He removed his clothing and lay next to her pulling a blanket over them seeing her shivering. He rubbed the small of her back. He kissed the side of her neck waiting until she was ready for him. He didn't want to push her. He gazed deep into her eyes, and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. He moved over her and then slowly, he entered her. Anita let out a soft sigh. Tears feel her eyes from the pain but also the slight mix of pleasure.

'Are.. you ...ok?'

She nodded.

'Just go slow.'

Brian nodded and kissed her lips. He held her close as he continued to make a sweet gentle love to her. It was soft and beautiful. Anita felt as if they were the only two in the world. They were all that mattered. His kisses were like butterflies dancing along her lips. His breath was warm on her cheek. She never in her life felt love like this and didn't think she ever would.

Anita and Brian reached their peaks. Anita was over come with colors and sounds. She was taken to a wild world of ecstasy. Brian was about to roll of her until Anita stopped him.

'No! Not yet.. please, just stay with me.'

Brian looked her and felt himself fall more in love with her. He was sad thinking that in a day or two, she would be with Spencer, she wouldn't be his. But he had possessed her and it was worth more than anything in the world. He prayed someday she would be his forever.

The two finally retreated to Brian's bedroom were they became entangled in each other's bodies. She lay happily snuggled deep into his arms and whispered she loved him. With a soft smile, he smoothed her cheek and her eyes fluttered lightly and closed. Brain didn't sleep a wink that night. He could only watch Anita as she slept.

'Your always my baby.'

He then kissed her lips and pulled her closer to him reliving the moment when he held heaven in his arms.