- Text Size +
Chapter Fifteen

That night...

Anita was running around her room franticly as she got out of the shower. She had her hair up in curlers and was now picking out what to wear

'Ok, red one...black one. or white one.. or why not go naked!'

Anita said to herself feeling completely nervous. Then someone knocked on the door.

'Shit, that cant be him I'm not ready!'

Anita ran to the door in her bathrobe and was completely surprised to see Brian standing there.

'Bri, what are you doing here I thought you and Kevin were going out.'

'Well...sorry for messing up your plans I thought you and I could hang out together. Maybe rent a movie, order a bite to eat?'

Brian kinda felt hurt that she wasn't more excited he was there. But figured it wasn't anything personal.

'Sorry B, I can't I have a date!' Anita beamed at him.

'A date with who!'

Brian couldn't believe this she was here only for two days and was going out with some...some prick!

'Nick...he asked me today when we were playing basketball'

Anita said with a dreamy look as she replayed the kiss in her mind.

Brian kinda felt a little more at ease.

'Oh, Nick...so in that case can I join you?'

Anita was shocked! He was just inviting his ass with them!

'Umm.. NO! Hello! Last I checked he only asked me, sorry!'

Anita didn't mean to sound rude but since she'd been there he'd been really annoying. Acting like she was glass and would break. It was just getting to be too much.

Brian felt heartbroken. She never said things like that to him.

'Oh...well.... then in that case I guess I will just be leaving.'

Brian turned on his heal with his head down.

'No wait, I need you to help me with something.'

Brain turned and looked at her.

'Ok, shoot!'

Anita then grabbed his hand and led him to her bed where her clothing was.

'I don't know what to wear! Can you help me?'

Brain looked at the choices.

'Ok, here I will sort of model them for you.'

Anita then held up the black one. It was a two-piece halter and had a knee length skirt that was cut diagonal.

'Well?'

Brian looked at the outfit and pictured it on her. And then saw Nick.

'Nope, too slutty.'

Anita was shocked.

'Ok...this one?'

She then held up the red thin strapped shirt with a short flowing skirt.

'Yes, No?'

Brian once again pictured it on her and shook his head.

Anita was becoming inpatient.

'OK, One more!'

She then held out the white stapless dress.

'What the hell do you call that!'

'A dress!'

'Says who!'

'Calvin Klein'

'It looks like underwear! I think we can find something way better!'

'Ok, what are we characters from Clueless!' Anita said as she followed him to her closest.

Brian then went through her many outfits and suddenly realized nothing was expectable.

'Damn woman, what you wear out in public, nothing!'

Anita gave Brian a look and slapped him on the arm.

'Excuse me but it never seemed to be a problem before!'

Anita then looked at Brian and realized what was going on.

'You hate the fact that Nick is taking me out don't you!'

'Don't be ridiculous, he's like my brother!'

Brian then busied himself with finding something for Anita.

'Ahah! I found it, the perfect outfit for an evening of two young adults...alone...in a town...by themselves.... on a rather hot evening....'

Brian tailed off as he pulled the outfit out. It was a pair of baggy blue jeans Anita only wore when she was just lounging. And a turtleneck and a sweater.

'There, now you know you wont have any problems tonight.'

'Problems.... try heat stroke and fashion don't!'

Anita couldn't believe Brian was doing this to her. Was he mental!

'Brian, come on, I'm not 16 anymore!'

'So! I'm just saying that this outfit shows that you aren't expecting anything more then a nice dinner and maybe a dance or two.'

'More like I got dressed in the dark and have to be blind to go out looking like that!'

Brian was getting frustrated, as was Anita. He wasn't worried too much about Anita it was what Nick would do once he saw her.

'AHHH! BRIAN! YOU’RE NO HELP TO ME! I NEED...AJ!'

'ARE YOU CRAZY! AJ WOULD MAKE YOU GO OUT NAKED! I DON'T THINK SO!'

'WELL, YOU’RE BEING AN OLD ASSHOLE WHO I REALLY WANNA SLAP RIGHT NOW!'

'ANITA VERONICA CATALISIA ROMERO, YOU ARE BEING UNREASONABLE!'

'BRIAN THOMAS LITTRELL! YOUR BEING STUPID AND A PAIN IN MY ASS!'

Their yelling could be heard all the way down the hall. Just as they were getting into the heat of the argument a knock came to the door!

'Damn! That's probably him and I'm not even ready! Guess I'll just have to go in this!'

Anita then sashayed to the door in her silk bathrobe.

'WHY YOU LITTLE BUTT!'

Brian then went after her and was going to tell Nick to go away she wasn't going out tonight till he saw who was at the door.

'OK, ok, what the hell is going on in here?'

'AJ, you have to help me Brian has going insane and is making me wear ugly people clothing.'

AJ took in a breath and looked at Brian in shock.

'BRIAN! I never thought you'd be the one with no brain. Can you imagine? Anita, in ugly people clothes? It's just not happening'

Anita went close to AJ as her shield as he told Brian off.

'So can you help me?'

Anita gave him her famous puppy face.

'Of course but first I have a surprise for you.'

Anita's face lit up.

'You do, you do!'

AJ nodded as he went back into the hall.

'Guess who came to see you!'

AJ then stepped aside as his girlfriend came in.

'OMG! Rachel!' Anita ran and the two girls squealed in joy.

'ANITA! Its been way to long!'

'Well duh! Working to hard at school I guess.'

The girls both laughed. The only thing hard bout school was what guy to have as your study partner.

'This is so amazing, now I have two amazing people to help me get ready for night.'

'Oh, that reminds me, I saw this in Pairs last week and knew it was something you needed.'

Rachel then went back into the hall and brought in a bag. Anita smiled and took the bag. AJ then wrapped his arms around Rachel's waist as they watched their friends face in excitement.

'OMG!'

Anita screamed as she pulled out the items. It was a two-piece outfit. The top was a black bra with black lace over it. And the skirt was a micro mini of black leather.

'Who loves Anita.. you two you two!'

Anita then gave them both a kiss and a hug and went to put it on. Ignoring Brian's shocked face.

'Umm.... B, if your mouth drops any lower you might not be able to close it again.' Rachel said as she gave AJ a quick kiss.

'How could you...why did you...ARE YOU TWO CRAZY!'

AJ looked at Brian.

'I thought it was sexy.'

'Of course you did you pig! But that's my baby! And I don't tend to dress my girls as a slut!'

'Excuse me! But one my baby doesn't dress like a slut and two neither is Anita!'

Rachel couldn't believe Brian said that. But before another word was said Anita came striding in.

'Well...what you think!'

She then turned and let them all see her. The tight forming outfit accentuated her hair hung in a beauty of black waves as her perfect body.

'NOPE, GO BACK AND PUT THE OTHER OUTFIT ON!'

'ARE YOU DUMB! I'm not going as an old lady tonight!'

Anita then stuck her tongue out at Brian and gave Rachel and AJ another hug just as the door was knocked on again.

'IT’S HIM IT’S HIM!'

Anita then danced to the door and was stunned to silence as she saw Nick standing there. He was in tight black slacks and a nice form fitting green polo shirt. His hair was spiked and he smelled so good, she wanted to jump him right then and there. Wouldn't Brian like that!

'Hi baby, you ready?'

Anita nodded and said good-bye to everyone. But gave Brian a glare.

Nick and Anita then went hand and hand to the elevator.

'Damn, Anita you are hot!'

Anita blushed as Nick pulled her to him and kissed her sweetly.

'You don't look half bad yourself!'

The two kissed again and then got out and walked to the restaurant. Eating and drinking and kissing each other randomly. It was a wonderful dinner and the two couldn't have been happier.

After they went for a long walk in the park talking and getting to really know each other. It was amazing to believe they had a lot more in common then they thought.

'Anita...I don't know if this is the right time to tell you but...I think I'm falling for you'

Anita gazed up into his eyes.

'Does that mean that this would be a bad time to tell you that I am falling for you?'

He grinned down at her and pulled her close.

'This is not a bad time at all.'

They shared a passionate kiss then held each other and gazed at the stars.

'Anita, do you think Brian will mind?'

'Why should he?'

'Well, we all know he cares a great deal for you, he loves you with his whole heart and soul.'

'Yeah, but I'm just like a sister to him is all. Don't worry.'

Nick kept her close to his side. Brian was like a brother to him but he wasn't sure how he would react.