- Text Size +

Chapter One


'But, but mommy I don't want to go to school. I want to stay here with you.' five year old Anita told her mom.

'Sweetie you have to go to school.'

'Why, it's not like I need to.'

Anita watched her mom take cookies out of the oven. Her mouth watered as she looked at the chewy chocolate chip cookies. Her mother smiled and gave one to her.

'Honey, you have to go to school so you can be something when you grow up.'

There was a knock at the door. Anita and her mom looked towards the door and smiled when they saw Brian standing there waving at them. Angela, Anita's mom, opened the door.

'Would you like some cookies Brian?'

He nodded his head happily and took a seat next to Anita. Angela set a plate of cookies and two glasses of milk by them.

'So mommy, can I be anything that I want to be?'

'Yes sweetie, anything that you put your mind to.'

'Then I want to be Brian's mommy.'

He looked over at her shocked then laughed.

'Baby doll, I think you got more chocolate on your face then in your mouth' He said as he whipped her cheeks.

Her mother watched and smiled thinking; I guess love does start at a young age. Brain finished whipping her cheeks.

'So Anita, why is it exactly that you want to be my mommy? I mean I already have one.'

'Because I love you.'

'Oh does that mean I should be your daddy?'

They both heard a loud deep laugh. Anita and Brian looked at each other then towards the door to the other room where her dad was coming through.

'So Anita, I hear you want to be Brian's mommy" he dad stated

'Yup.'

'Aww I knew someday it would happen.'

Anita gave Brian a puzzled look.

'What will happen daddy?'

'See Anita, the thing with the two of you, is that you are soul mates.'

'Soul mates?'

'What your daddy means Anita is that you and Brian are love bugs.'

Her mom said remembering a story she read about bugs in love to Anita.

Anita got a big smile on her face.

'Oh, we are love bugs!'

Brian still looked confused.

'Brian Anita is your girlfriend.' Her dad tried.

Now it was who Brian who had a big smile.

'Oh, Kevin has a girlfriend of his own and I wanted one and was trying to figure out how to get one.'

Brian then took her hand and they went out side to play.

'Brian I don't want to go to school. I'm scared.'

'Don't worry, I'll be there to take care of you and so will Kevin.'

Brian answered as he helped her onto a swing and they began to play as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Chapter End Notes:
whew just to warn you this story is very teeny bopper i just re read the entire story and yeah please dont puke if you even read this