- Text Size +

Chapter Six


Anita woke up in someone's arms. Turning her body so she was facing the person she then came face to face with a sleeping Brian. He only slept with her when something bad happens. 'Oh no what happened now.’? Anita thought as she stared at him.

Anita was then placed into a dream like state as she watched Brian's movements as he slept. The way his mouth was slightly open and the rhythmic sound of his breathing and the gentle and safe felling his arms made her feel. Anita loved watching him, she only wished he'd sleep with her other then being in pain over another woman.

Anita couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like if she kissed him. She then snuggled closer to his body, which made Brian stir.

'Oh good morning angel' Brian said and kissed her forehead sweetly.

'Right good morning is all you have to say to me, come on spill the goods sista!' Anita said with a smirk, whenever she called him that he always got the cutest look on him.

'Sista! Excuse me but I believe I don't have boobs!'

Brian said and then started tickling her. She giggled.

"Brian stop! No, ok sorry, stop!'

Anita and Brian had wiggled around so much from the tickle session that Brian ended up laying on top of her.

Out of breath and giggling a little Anita then realized the position she was in with Brian and felt as if she was going to faint right there.

'Anita, last night I wish I had spent it with you; Emily was nothing but a cheep ass ho! Please remind me the next time a chick comes by me to think with my brain not my dick!'

Anita giggled a little by Brian's use of words and then caressed his check.

'You got it Bri.'

'That's my baby girl always helping her man out!' Brian then gave her a peck on the lips and rolled off her and stood on the floor.

'Lets go out to breakfast today, my treat!' Brian then smiled and held out his hand.

Anita couldn't comprehend anything; he had kissed her...BRIAN KISSED HER! Anita then looked at him and was taken back to earth.

'Umm...sure B, just let me shower and change.'

'You got it baby doll' Brian then hugged her and left the room, leaving a loved struck girl behind.'

'Oh Brian....mmmmmm' Anita smirked and walked into the bathroom.