- Text Size +
Chapter Eight

During the ride to the fair Brian and Anita sat close and held each other’s hand. To on onlookers you'd believe they were a couple. Anita sat there and traced Brian's palm like always and then looked up at him. Brian was smiling down at her but this time there was a different twinkle in his eyes.

'So lil one, excited bout going on the Ferris wheel?'

'Umm...y...yes, sure, of course'

Brian chuckled at her; he knew that she didn't like being far off the ground, neither did he but for the sake of being macho he wasn't about to tell her.

Brian then kissed Anita's forehead. Ten minutes later they were at the fair and were taken away by colors, laughter, music, and lights.

'WELCOME ONE WELCOME ALL TO THE TWENTY-FIFTH ANNIVERSARY FOR B & H FAIR. PLEASE ENJOY AND STAY AS LONG AS YOU'D LIKE'

Once that was said a handful of confetti was thrown into Brian and Anita's face as they walked over the bridge to the fair.

'OK, that was scary.' Anita said taking out the glittering pieces of paper in her hair and rolling her eyes.

'Yes, but let’s just be thankful that it wasn't a clown.'

Brian said, giving her a sly grin.

'OH YOU BUTTHEAD! I HATE CLOWNS!'

Anita then punched him on the arm expecting it to hurt and walked off pouting.

Brian went into a fit of laughter as he ran up to Anita and wrapped his arms around her waist.

'Come on cutie, you know I'd never let one come to close to you.'

Brian then buried his face in the nap of Anita's neck and started tickling her sides.

Anita couldn't help but giggle a little as she tried to wiggle free from his grasp.

'B, get off.. you're such a little punk!'

Brian chuckled at her comment and turned her to face him.

' I love you too'

Anita glared at him and then stuck her tongue out at him. Brian then grabbed it as Anita's eyes went big and she squirmed and then screamed.

'Oh yeah, bout that little punk thing...IM NOT LITTLE!'

Brian then let go and put her over his shoulder and walked her to the biggest roller costar in the whole park!

'BRIAN THOMAS LITTRELL, IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN THIS SECOND I AM SO GONNA SCREAM UNTIL YOUR EARDRUMS BREAK SO YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO HEAR A THING AS LONG AS YOU LIVE THEN I’M GOING TO BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY!'

'OK, fine!' Brian then placed her down at the starting of the line.

When Anita saw this she went as white as a ghost.

'Ok, come on....'

The carnie guy took her and lead her to the next seat and strapped her in. Brian came in next to her and then with in two mins the ride started and Anita's screams could be heard all the way across the country.

'WHOO HOO! Now that was a cool ride!'

Brian said as he swung his arm over Anita's shoulders. Anita had now gotten a grayish rubbery look to her face as she glared at Brian. Just as she was going to yell at him she was over come with a nauseated felling and ran to the bushes off to the side.

'Well, at lest we know you had a well balanced breakfast today.'

Brian said trying his hardest not to fall to the ground laughing. In truth he was scared as well but after the second loop he had gotten into a peaceful state of mind and was able to get thought it.

'Brian, I HATE U!'

Anita then wipped her mouth and ran for the nearest bathroom.

'I didn't think that would happen...'

Brian grinned as he waited for her outside the bathroom.

'ASSHOLE!' Anita shouted back and then went to clean herself up. Telling herself never to trust Brian again.