- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
lol im such a dork! *blushes* and by the way I had my first kiss WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY before 17
 

A Girl's First Kiss by Anita

It was a compete dream come true. After waiting all 17 years of my life I had finally gotten my first kiss. And this was no ordinary first kiss. No my first kiss was from Kevin Richardson of the Backstreet Boys.

It all began on the day that they came to a mall near my house to sign autographs. I was very excited and grabbed my 8x10 pictures of them that I had gotten at their last concert. Bright and early I drove to the mall so I would be sure that I would get them to sign the pictures. Amazing as it was, I was pretty close to the front of the line.

I hugged my pictures close to my chest. After about 10 minutes I got to the front of the table. The first boy I got to was Howie. I handed him my picture of him with a shy smile. He smiled back, signed the photo and agreed to take a picture with me.

I moved on and the next person was Brian.

"What's your name sweetie?" Brian asked me.

"Anita." I said in my soft voice.

He flashed me his angelic smile as he signed my picture then we posed for a picture together.

I thanked him then moved onto AJ who was next in line.

"Why hello there." He said taking his sunglasses off and looking me over.

I squirmed slightly. I wasn't used to guys looking at me like that.

"Hi." I answered him unsure of what else to say.

He took my photo and signed it then as we posed for a picture he kissed my cheek and winked at me.

I blushed slightly and moved on. The next person was the one and only Nick Carter. He was tied for favorite with Kevin. When he looked at me with those piercing blue eyes I swear I almost fainted. Asking my name he signed the photo then stood so we could take one together.

I was shaking slightly I was so excited. He stood behind me wrapping both arms around my waist then put his chin on top of my head. He bent and kissed my cheek after my friend took the picture. Lucky for me, Rachel was able to snap a picture of Nick kissing my cheek.

I moved on to the last boy, my other favorite, Kevin. He signed my photo and stood. Wrapping his arms around me Rachel took the picture.

That’s when it all happened. Once the picture was taken, I turned my head up to ask Kevin a question. Little did I know he was bending down to kiss my cheek. Both of us had moved so quickly our lips met in a sweet, gentle kiss. My eyes closed the second our lips met. I had expected him to quickly move away but instead he increased the kiss slightly making it all the ever more better.

We both pulled back and just looked at each other. Then he smiled and added something to what he signed. Then he sat again to continue signing photos. I meanwhile was floating on air.

Rachel and I rushed to the store to get the film developed then rushed home to compare autographs.

On mine Howie wrote, Thank you sweetie for your support. Love Sweet D.

Hers read, For a cute fan, Love Howie

From Brian, To Anita, a very shy girl who is also a beauty, Love B-rok

Hers, To Rachel, with the smile to light up a room, Love B-rok

From AJ, Hey there sexy don't be so shy! Bone

Hers, WOW! What boobs girl. You gotta shake what your momma gave ya! Bone

From Nick, Anita, you are a very beautiful girl with hypnotizing eyes. By the way aren't you gonna grow anymore you are so short! JK sweetie. Love Nick

Hers, Damn girl! ok sorry I won't say anything but nice :D You're a beautiful girl. Share some of your tallness with your friend. Love Nick

From Kevin, Anita, your smile is so sweet and your eyes are so full of life. You are a beautiful girl who’s gonna go far. Love Kevin ps. you are also a good kisser.

Hers, Rachel, You are a sweet girl. You are beautiful and a special person. Love Kevin.

We looked at each other and began to laugh.

"Dude! They noticed your big boobs though it was hard not to." I teased her.

"Well at least Nick didn't say I was short!" She shot back

I glared at her but smiled.

For a while longer we both talked about what had happened then went to pick up our pictures. She loved how her pictures came out. I smiled and began to look at mine. I blushed again seeing Nick kissing my cheek but what surprised me most was that she had gotten my kiss with Kevin on film.

"DUDE!" I yelled I was so excited.

"Surprise." She said with a smile.

I smiled back at her then looked at the picture again. I went and got it blown up to an 8x10 and had it framed. Then I hung it right by my bed. I would have my first kiss forever on film.

I looked first at the picture, and then at the large poster I had of Kevin and smiled at him. I put on my imported cd that had his song on it and listened to his beautiful voice. I also had my picture of Nick kissing my cheek blown up to an 8x10 and framed it then all the regular photos on my dresser. The pictures they signed were framed and put up too.

Kevin made my heart flutter, he was my first kiss something I would never forget.