- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
shoot me for how cheesy this one was!
Testify the Love by Anita

All the colors of the rainbow,
all the voices of the wind.
Every dream that reaches out,
that reaches out to find where love began.


Kevin stood back watching quietly as they slowly lowered his beloveds coffin down into the rich soil. He couldn't believe that it was all over for them. For him it all seemed like yesterday that he had met Kassey. That they had just fallen deeply and madly ever so in love.

Kassey had stolen his heart the day he laid his emerald green eyes on her, Kassey with that girly figure and killer attitude. He knew he loved her in an instant. He knew because of her, because of his love for her, he would never love again.

Every word of every story,
every star in every sky,
every corner of creation, lives to testify.

Kassey laughed as Kevin chased her down the beach. She smiled when his strong arms wrapped tightly around her. She couldn't believe that she had fallen in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin looked at Nick nervously; he couldn't believe it he was getting married. Something he had wanted desperately all his life.

~! @#$%^&*

Kevin straightened up as the white coffin lowered down into the soil. He thought back on all of the good times they had had. He knew that no matter what happened to him, he would always love her.

For as long as I shall live, I will testify the love,
be a witness in the silence say words are not enough.
With every breath I take,
we'll give thanks to God above
for as long as I shall live, I will testify the love.

He listened to the words playing. It had been one of their favorites. And many of the words expressed how he felt. He knew he would testify their love. And more than anything did he give thanks for him bringing Sai into his life.

From the mountains to the valley,
from the rivers to the sea,
every hand that reaches out,
every hand that reaches out to offer peace.
Every simple act of mercy,
every step to kingdom come,
all the hope in every heart,
will speak what love has done,

Kassey stood with Angela in her wedding dress. She was so nervous that she was marrying Kevin but also, she was so happy. Kevin was everything she ever wanted in a man and so much more. She knew she would never regret the choice she had made.

~! @#$%^&* 

Kassey couldn't believe it. She and Kevin had been married for three beautiful years and now they had a baby to show for it. She looked down at the bundle that she held in her arms, and then smiled up at her husband.

'I love you Kevin.'

For as long as I shall live,
I will testify the love
be a witness in the silence says words are not enough.
With every breath I take,
we'll give thanks to God above.

Kevin sighed as the coffin finished its journey into the ground. So much had happened to them and after six years, and two children it was all over. He gently held Jerrid in his arms and held his daughter Rehgan by the hand.

The children cried silently. The had no understanding of why their mother was never coming home to feed them or tuck them into their beds at night.

They had no understanding of why death had chosen to take their mother away.

~!@#$%^&* 

Kassey floated above her beloved husband and children and watched sadly but she smiled at them. She closed her eyes and faced up towards heaven. She would rest there and watch over them protecting them forever.

Slowly she floated up towards the clouds.
For as long as I shall live, I will testify, I will testify the love...
For as long as I shall, live I will testify the love.
Be a witness in the silence says words are not enough.
With every breath I take, I take; we'll give to thanks to God.
Testify the love.