- Text Size +
I knock on the door and then my parents said hello baby and I said hello dad and I came in with my boyfriend nick then my mum said hey baby then she hug me and I said hey mum and hug her back and then I said mum and dad this is my boyfriend nick carter and we always be together for a 2 years. I always love my mom and my dad so much that I never have them before and that why I always see my parent to much and I want to thank god for let me to see my parent and my friend. My parents said awes he is cute and I said I know then he hugs me. Mum said I will get the camera and she got the camera and she toke a pics of us hugging.'' I said mum what are u doing no. She said what I want to take picture of u and nick because I want to be happy about u and nick." Nick Carter said” I really want to kiss ur lips because it is hot and sexy for me and I really love it baby and I want it that lips please baby and u  are hot I said ok and I will love u and be with u in the rest of my life with u baby and I want to be with u too Nick Carter" we went in the TV room and nick was talking to my parents and I went to the bed room and I was cooling myself down because it was cold and freeze in old bed room that was I was little girl. then nick came in said hey baby are you alright and I said yea can I little hot then nick said can I hug you cause I am cold and your hot and I can cool you down and I said ok the he hug me.   My mom said'' do you guys want to stay the night’ we said yes please and we love to stay all night because we want to be together for the rest of our life and we want to be happy together in the world. I always love u nick because u always be there for me and I always so proud of u so much in my heart and I always care bout u so much and I want to be with u and your life that I always care in the world. I think about to be there for ur life and your family who is support me and you  Ashley said” I always care about u in the world and I want to be with u for the rest of my heart and I always feel for u baby. Nick carter said” I always love u too and I always be so happy if I want to be with u baby and u are my number one baby that I always love u for ever and I never break ur heart for no reason like another girl and I always pick u than all the lady here in the world. I think I can be there for u and we can be together for ever and you are my first boy that I always feel so proud.