- Text Size +
when me and jenny were at the house a limo went up to our house and we heard the knock knock at the door we open it and nick and aj came in to huge us. "ok we should get going now". nick said ok we got into the limo and we went to the cafe and nick said to Ashley do you want to dance i said yes and aj said the same thing and jenny said yes. we dance to one song then we sat down when we sat down we started talking nick sat next to Ashley and aj sat next to jenny nick put his arm around my wrist and aj did the same so we talk for a long time. we went home nick and aj came into our house and then nick and aj pick us up by the feet we were very relax about it and then nick and aj put us down and sat on us. they weren't that heve but it was fun then nick pick me up and then started to tickle me aj and jenny were looking at they said that must be fun and i said YES IT IS nick stop please and he stop and then he kiss me then aj kissed jeeny then we said goodbye because we have go to sleep because ashley has to go to work tomorrow. bye Ashley kissed nick and jenny kissed aj and then they left.


the next day
ashley went to work and she saw nick, aj, brian, howie,kevn and jenny were outside looking at me i wave at them then they came in they said hey Ashley and i said hey. "how is work" nick said and i said hard and then he kissed me.and then the guys hug me i went home after that and then we had a party. at the party we had all our friends there we dance all night long when our friends left. i went out side just to cool down and then nick came out and huge me from the back. "hey hunny are you alright" said nick i said year i am just a little bit hot and then he pick me up from the legs and toke me inside and then he sat me on the couch and then sat on top of me too cool me down. then aj and jenny came in "what with you Ash"? said jenny and nick said she is a little bit hot so i am cooling her down. ok said jenny i am going to sleep now and then nick carry me to my bed and said goodnight baby. see you in the morning and nick and aj said goodbye to both us.