- Text Size +
 when we had our food we talked for a long time then me and nick went out to my work and then aj and jenny went out is well and then lisa and howie were talking for the rest of the lunch time so when we got to our work we said goodbye and kissed them and said see you back at my place and they said ok.


at my place

when we got home we had 5mins till they came i was painting a pitcher and then the door bell rang i didn't here it so jenny got the door it was nick and aj and nick said where is Ashley she said she is painting and nick said ok i will go see you and then nick went behind and huge me and i said hello and he said hey baby what are you painting and i said us and he said yea and then he said you need a break and he lefted me up my legs and then he put me on the couch and then he sat on me he will not let me go because if he let me go he knew that i will go back to the painting and then the door bell rang so i got and nick still wont let me go so i open the door and there was howie and lisa and then they came in and they saw us stand to say what up guys and they said what up my peep and we miss you guy and they said"we miss u too." so what up what are will we talk  about? we alway talk and talk all day night long. Howie said me and lisa are girlfriend and boyfriend and everyone said its about time. we was like awwwwww and jenny said"aww that is cute couple and i really love it so much in the world like me and aj mclean and ashley and nick carter." we alway talk all day because we alway love each other so much in the world.