- Text Size +
 the next morning we all went down to the park i was on one swing and jenny was on other swing we were talk about our boyfriends and then nick and aj came up behind us and scaried us and we fell down then we were laughing and then everyone started to laughing. so then we got back on the swing and nick and aj were pushing it was starting to get dark jenny said we should get back and then nick said do want to our house. and we said ok we all went back to my place to get in the car then we were at nicks place all of the guys want to be alone with there girl friends. then nick said you girls we want to be alone with you is that all right and wee said yea thats alright. nick toke me to his room and aj toke jenny to his room and brian went with nick and he ask i am loud to come with you guys and we both year thats fine and then i asked do you guys want a drink they both said yes please and i went to ask the other guys and when i left brian said she is so sweet and then i went to ask the other and they said yes please so i got 7 cups and put a drink in it. so i did aj and jenny frist and then howie and lisa and then mines, nick and brians so then we talk about some stuff. and i said i might go outside for awile a feel hot so i went outside then nick and brian went outside with me and then hug me because he was cold so then he huge me so did brian and i said to them thank you and then i feel a sleep in there arms and the nick put me on his bed and they went to ajs room and saw that jenny was asleep is well and then nick, aj and brian went to howie's room and they saw lisa in there sleeping so all of the guys went in the living room and nick said its Ashleys brithday next week so we are putting on a surpires party for her and the guys said how old is she turning and nick said 23 and then they went back with there girlfriends.