- Text Size +
we went to school and jenny said aj and nick may pick us up early ok and i said ok. and then went to schol we went to our classes and then after lunch we were in our class. then nick came thore my class room said to the teacher hello can i please take ashley and the teacher said yes you can then nick came be hind me and hug me and he said are you readly to go and i said yes and then i went out side and then nick kiss me out side. then aj said hi ashley i am going to get jenny ok stay here and we both said ok. and nick hug me alot and thnick said i love and i said i love you too nick. and then aj and jenny came back and they hug and kissed and then we went to the cafe. we had 2 tables because nick and aj want to be with us alone. we talk for along time then nick said are you ok and i said i am fine i am jut day dreaming and nick said ok. and nick went to aj and said to jenny can i pleae borrow aj for a minute and jenny said yea sure and then aj talk to nick. nick said to aj i dont think ashley is fine and aj said she might be tired or just sad and then jenny said to me are you ok year just little bit tried from school and she said ok. Then nick said to me are tired or sad and i said tired and he toke me to my house when we got to my house nick carryed me in the house and put me on my bed then he lay next me and hug me i went fast a sleep in his arms.