[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Where are you Christmas? Why can't I find you? Why have you gone away?
Rated: G
Categories: Fanfiction > Movies > X-Men
Characters: Charles Xavier, Jean Grey, Other, Pyro, Rogue, Wolverine
Genres: Alternate Universe
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Completed: Yes
Word count: 2418
Read: 891
Published: 12/13/07
Updated: 12/13/07

1. Where Are You Christmas? by LenniluvsBrian [ - ] (2418 words)

A.N.: In case y’all ain’t read my other two X-men fics, here’s a bit of info on the two mutants I created.

Ruse is seven-years-old. And small for her age. She is telepathic, can make herself invisible, and can heal herself like Logan can. Also, she too has metal throughout her body, though no one knows why – she won’t let Jean close enough to do a full examination on her. Ruse has shoulder-length brown hair that has natural blond highlights, which look like streaks; she also has piercing green eyes. And – though she’s called an imp – she’s not one in the physical sense. She’s a normal child, except for her mutant powers. Her real name is Lenore, though only called that when in trouble.

Zany is eight-years-old and best friends with Ruse. Zany is a whole head taller than Ruse. He is also a teleporter. He has dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. He too his human and looks like a normal child. His real name is Alexander – Alex for short – and only goes by it when in trouble.

Disclaimer: Only own Ruse, Zany, and story idea. Faith Hill owns the song, “Where Are You Christmas” and I do not own any of the usual X-men. Thank-you.

Note: Anything in italics along the side, is the song. Enjoy!