- Text Size +
He saw her. Standing off to the side with a group of guys, laughing and drinking soda in a red plastic cup.
She was so beautiful, yet she refused to be the center of attention.
'Hey man, you have an invitation?' the security guy asked him.
He merely turned and gave him a blank cold, calculated stare.
The security guy stared at him back refusing to be intimidated. After a while the security began to play with his walkie-talkie.
'Hey man, I need to see the invite,' he said a little stressed. He was new and he wouldn't want to get into problems on his first day on the job. What if he broke this guy's nose and he turned out to be the employer's drunken nephew or something.
The guy continued to stare at him; unnerved the security strolled to the other side of the building. He's not going to be his problem, let some other security struggle with him.
'Hey sexy, what's your name?' a tall, busty woman with bright red lipstick asked him, skankishly wrapping her arm around his neck and clinging to his hip.
He turned to face her, 'Don't have one' he replied.
She giggled, more than likely tipsy, 'Don't be such a tease,' she whispered, 'you have to have a name.'
'Nope, sorry' he answered. She frowned at him trying to see if he was joking around.
'Whatever,' she concluded, 'you don't need a name anyways.'
She began to kiss his jaw line. She then trailed kisses towards his lip and when she got to his lips she began to kiss him passionately. She stopped when he didn't respond.
'What the hell is wrong with you?' she asked pissed off. She was all over him and he didn't seem to notice.
'Screw you asshole' she angrily spat at him as she stalked off.
About two minutes later, the skank was wrapped around a guy who was groping her ass and enjoying her service.
The nameless guy turned back to the party, looking for that girl. She wasn't where he had last seen her. Cursing the security guard and the skank, he began to walk towards the stairs. From up there he would be able to look over everyone and find her.
He strolled up the stairs and leaned on the rail, overlooking the party.
'Bored?' asked a soft voice behind him.
He turned slowly to find the girl he was looking for. She was more breathtaking up close.
Her big hazel eyes, wide smiling mouth, and heart shaped face. Her face was framed by cherry brown long thick hair. Her pear shaped body (small top and wider bottom) looked stunning in that black dress. She appeared to only own a diamond studded bangle on her arm and a simple silver chain with a music note charm.
She was smiling at him, friendly and sweet as can be.
She wrinkled her nose, and asked, 'Are you okay?'
He realized he was staring.
'Yeah' he answered, surprised. He felt heat on his face; unsure why he was reacting this way. This was a new experience for him.
She smiled at him, raising an eyebrow.
'Name's Mia' she said smiling and sticking her hand out.
He took her hand and shook it.
She threw her head back and laughed, 'Silly,' she said, 'you introduce yourself.'
He felt his face heat up again, she was the reason for this reactions.
'I don't have a name,' he said softly.
She looked confused but didn't comment on it.
She pinned him with a calm stare.
'You're not kidding' she stated after a while.
He shook his head. Mia stepped closer to him and placed a hand on his arm.
'It's okay,' she said. She frowned.
'Why don't you have a name?' she asked quietly.
He was stumped. He had never really thought names were important. He struggled to come up with an answer.
'No one gave me one' he said at last, not sure how she was going to react to this. Remembering the skank who went ballistic on him. He turned to look at her and she looked back at him.
'Well,' she said at last, 'let's name you.'
He was quiet. Not sure how he should respond. She didn't seem to notice she was too busy chewing on her bottom lip and tapping her hand on her hip. He tried not to look at her bite her lip. It gave him crazy urges, like pulling her in close and kissing her.
He shook his head, what was he doing? He needed to stay focused. He had a mission to complete. It wouldn't go well for him to lose his head over this girl. His newest target.
'Johnny?' she asked for his approval. He cocked his head to a side, thinking. At last he came to a conclusion.
'Sounds good,' he claimed. She smiled and jumped up a little. He stared at her. She was sure one interesting target.