- Text Size +
*Five years later*

"Isabel, where are you?"

"Over here Scott!"

He walked outside to the garden where Isabel was taking photos. Her black hair were waving with the wind when she stand there and laughed.

"Just a second Scott."

She turned around and smiled. Her dark brown eyes were sparkling when the sun hit them.Her jeans were covered with mud and when she started to walk towards Scott, her eyes were filled with tears.

"It's so good to have you back home. You know, the boys really missed you..."

"Yeah,they did? What about you?"

"Of course I missed you too..."

She gave him a big hug and then headed inside the house.

"Lily? Scott is here, where are you?"

A beautiful blonde woman walked into the kitchen and started smiling.

"Oh, he is home already? But I am not ready... What will he say? I mean, I'm already 36 years old..."

"Lily, I'm sure he'll be okay. I mean, he already has two young boys... And now he is going to be a dad again..."

"WHAT?!"

Scott had walked into the kitchen without Isabel or Lily hearing him coming inside. His eyes were full of tears when he touched his bald head.

"Omg! I thought we weren't supposed to have children anymore...I mean this is miracle, you being pregnant..."

He sit down. Isabel gave him a big hug and then sit down next to him.

"Scottie, it's true. You're going to be a dad again."

"But how..?"

"I don't know. I went to see the doctor yesterday with Lily and they told her that she is pregnant."

" Oh Lily, this is so amazing!"

Scott and Lily hug each other and they were both crying. Isabel left the kitchen and headed outside to the garden. She sit down and started crying. She was so happy for Lily having her third child with Scott, but at the same time she was so scared. What if something happens to Lily? She could not live without her best friend. Five years they've been there to each other. Five years she has been living with the Patterson family. The best five years of her live. She still remembered that rainy night five years ago. The blood in her face. That man dragging her along the ground. And then suddenly out of nowhere, Scott was there. Helping her get out from there. No more fist to the face. No more bloody cuts in the head. She was shivering when she remembered the treat that his ex-husband had said: "I am going to find her and after that I am going to kill her!"

"Isabel, are you okay?" Scott asked when he came outside.

"Yes, I'm okay. Just so happy for you and Lily."

"Thanks, I could not believe I am going to be a dad again!"

He was so happy that he could not sit still.

"I am going to see if the boys have woke up. Wanna come with me?"

"I come later... I just need to be alone for a while..."

"Okay, just remember... Tony is in jail. He cannot hurt you anymore."

"I know. Scott.. Thank you for helping me and letting me live here with you and your family. I know that the first years weren't easy to anybody..."

"Oh, Izzy.. That's okay now. I mean, Lily loves you. And so does Tom and Paul. You're the greatest aunt they ever had."

"Yeah? Well I love them too..."

When Scott headed back to the house Isabel stood up and started to walk around the garden. Scott was right. Tony was in jail and could not hurt her anymore. Besides, he even doesn't know where the Pattersons lived. Isabel grabbed the camera from the ground and started to take some photos of the garden. She loved taking photos and she wasn't even a bad photographer. Some of his works has been sold in gallery in LA. She was a upcoming star and she enjoyed the challenge that photography has given her.