- Text Size +
“Howie? Are you sure about this? I mean you never do this kind of stuff.” Nick walked quickly to keep up with his friend.
“Shhh. We have to be quiet, and yes I am quite positive on this.”
“You are pretty mad huh?”
“No, Nick I am just flippin peachy.” He scowled.
“It will grow back, D.”
“I don’t give a flying flamingo.”
“Flamingos don’t fly, Howie.”
“Shut the heck up and come on.”
“How are we going to get into his suite?”
“Careful planning, Nick.”
“Wow, for once I was not the original cause of things. Why am I getting myself involved at all?”
“Because he deserves it, that’s why.”
“Howie, you have got to calm down. I didn’t even know that you had a vein in your forehead that bulged like that.”
“Shut up or you are next Carter.” He stopped and faced the tall blonde man. “Are you in or not?”
“Yes, okay? Yes. Pick that wedgie already! Them panties give you problems, huh?”
“You are going to get it next, Nick.”
“Okay, I am shutting up, geesh.” The men crept down the long hallway in silence. “So what are we going to do to him?”
“I thought you were shutting up.”
“Curiosity.”
“I will show you when we get there.”
“Okay.” They took the stairs to the next floor. “I can’t believe he did that to you!’ Nick stifled a laugh. Howie gave him a death glare.

**FLASHBACK**

Howie woke up after having an hour nap on the couch of the recording studio. He was a hard sleeper and had no idea where the rest of the guys had gone to. He sat up and streached before heading out to find the other members of his group. After searching for only a short period of time he found the others eating lunch in the lounge room down the hall.
“Hey guys, what’s for lunch?” he asked. Brian’s eyes practically popped out of his head and Nick’s jaw hit the floor. “What? Do I have couch creases on my face?” Howie asked in confusion. A.J.’s head was hung low as he tried to control his laughter.
“Um…Howie…” Brian choked as he tried not to burst into hysterics.
“What is it?”
“Your…um…the uh…” Nick also failed at telling his friend what had happened.
“Howie…your…um…you got…lost…your…” Brian was pointing to Howie’s head as he finally burst into hysterical laughter.
“YOU’VE BEEN SHAVED DUDE!” Nick finally yelled through his gut wrenching laughs.
“WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!” Howie screamed as he bolted out of the room. He ran down to the bathroom and peeked at the mirror. “Who the hell?” sure enough there was a wide stripe of his hair shaved off, right down the center of his head. He started at his reflection slowly bringing his hand to feel his head. “My hair.” He squeeked.
“Hey.” Brian slowly entered the bathroom to check on his friend.
“Niiiiiiiick!” Howie scrunched his nose in anger.
“No, it couldn’t have been. He was with me the whole time, we went down to get the food right after you feel asleep.”
“Then who?”
“I don’t know. Maybe A.J. saw something, he stayed here.”
“It was HIM!” Howie exited the bathroom almost taking the door off the hinges. “ALEXANDER JAMES MCLEAN…YOUR ASS IS GRASS YOU…YOU… GOOD FOR NOTHING, MOTHER FUCKING, TATOOED FREAK OF NATURE…WHEN I GET YM HANDS ON YOUR BONEY ASS, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!” he took off running down the hallway.
“Oh shit, you did that to him? Touché!” Nick grinned.
“I think I am going to get the hell out of here now, see ya Nick!” A.J. took off out the back door to his rental truck and sped toward the hotel.

**END FLASHBACK**

“He is going to pay!” As they reached the door to A.J.’s room, Howie pulled out a key card. “I told the front desk we had switched rooms and he forgot to give me the card.”
“I never knew you had it in ya, D.”
“He messed with my hair.” He simply stated. Then they tiptoed into the living room part of the suite. Howie pointed to the door that lead to the bedroom. Soon they had set to work.

~The Next Morning~

A.J. woke up to the alarm at 4:00am. “Damn it all.” he rolled out of bed and got in the shower. “SON OF A BITCH, HOWIE!” he spotted his hot pink finger and toe nails. “I have to be there in 15 minutes! I’m not going to have time to take care of this now.” He whined. “Howie better be happy.” He finished in the shower and quickly got dressed before running out of the suite. Keeping his hands in his pockets he hurried to the studio.
“Morning.” Brian greeted.
“Hey,” he looked up.
“May I ask you a personal question?” he smiled.
“What?”
“Why do you have ‘cock sucker’ written in pink Sharpie on your forehead?” Brian asked giggling.
“Huh?” he asked and jogged to the bathroom.
“The back of your neck says ‘Dick Wad’ in red.” Brian called after him.
“Holy hell.” A.J. looked in the mirror.
“I do pretty good artwork, don’t I?”
“Howie, you scared the shit out of me.”
“Like my new hairdo, Alexander?” Howie pulled off the baseball cap to reveal a freshly shaven head.
“Um, about that…”
“Yeah…?”
“It was a dare. I had to do that or walk downtown Orlando in a French maid’s uniform.” He defended.
“And who, might I ask, formed this dare?”
“I can’t tell, D.”
“Either you tell me, McLean, or they won’t find your body.” Howie’s nose was almost touching A.J.’s.
“Nick.” He croaked.
“Nick said he wasn’t the cause of this mess.”
“Technically, he’s not because I could have taken the alternative.” A.J. wimpered.
“But, he knows your pride gets the best of you and you would never take the alternative. I think, if I were you, I would have done the same thing. The question is, what are we going to do to him?”
“Oh, I think I have an idea.” A.J. smirked, and the two men began to plot their revenge on the cute, blue eyed blonde.