- Text Size +

So I was looking at some of my past entries and I realized that my hand writing is worse than I thought. I'll try and write neater but don't count on it too much. Just so you know, this may be kinda long. I have a lot to say! Ok so, Saturday night I went to Joey's hockey game, but not before hitting a car that was parked in front of my driveway, but blocked by an SUV, therefore making it impossible for me to see it. I was really pissed because last time I checked, parking in front of a driveway is illegal! So now most of my panneling is knocked off and I have a dent on my driver's side door! Stupid morons! Probably bought her license! Alright, on with the good news. Sunday was TRAPT! That was so much fun. They played SO well and they sounded sooo much better live. It was so great. Then after the show they went back and signed autographs for everybody. Since I was under 21 and they wanted to get all the minors out, I didn't have to wait in line. So I bought my shirt and got it signed by the whole band and I got my picture taken with the lead singer, Chris Brown. He's so hot. I knew he was good looking but seeing him in person... whoa! I should go change my ideal mate entry to "Chris Brown". He was so nice. They were all really nice guys and I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet them. My friend and I deicded to go to an out of state Trapt concert for Spring Break. That should be fun. yay!

LH